SMTOWN

! . . . . You! You're Zhang Yi Xing! . . . . !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SwiSpudKWI&feature=related

 

Lay let you sleep on the bed while he slept on the ground. Such a gentlemen. Although you guys were cousins, it just didn’t feel right to sleep on the same bed.

 

Morning came. Early morning sunshine lightly touched your face. You woke up. “Mhmmmmm”

 

You peered over to see that there were strawberries on your nightstand. Yum. “Ah. I love strawberries!”

 

Lay chuckled as he heard you talk to yourself. “Yup. I remembered it was your favorite so I ordered strawberries from room service.”

 

You turned around to see who said that. Lay was sitting on a comfy couch on the other side of the room. LAY. ZHANG YI XING. DISNEYLAND. Who could forget?

 

Lay came over to your side and sat down. “So, do you like the strawberries?”

 

“Thanks, Yi Xing. I love strawberries in the morning.”

 

Lay looked beautiful in the morning. His skin glowed when the morning sunlight hit him. INDESCRIBABLE BEAUTY. You just wanted to touch his face. It wasn’t just “milky skin”. It was radiant. Beautiful.

 

“You’re welcome, Lian. Anything for you.”

 

You blushed a shade of pink. As if expecting for you to blush, he put his hand on your cheeks. It didn’t feel like a cousin touching you. It felt deeper. Meaningful.

 

(Lay’s POV)

 

Why am I her cheeks? My hand just rose up automatically to touch her. I can’t pretend to be her cousin any longer. It’s killing me. Aish. Stop.

 

I hope she forgives me for lying to her. I-I-I just wanted to see her. My first fan again. If it took lying to her that I was her cousin, then so be it.

 

I’ll miss her so much when I go back to Korea. All the fans there are crazy. That reminds me. I need her phone number. Hopefully she will give it to me? I want to keep in touch with her.

 

(Lian’s POV)

 

His gentle touch on my cheek. It melts me. I know. This is not right. Why does it feel like this touch is not coming from a cousin. This touch feels too meaning to be written off as just a cousin touching a cousin.

 

I’ll miss him when he goes back to Korea for training. Hopefully I can get his number before then.

 

(No One’s POV)

 

“Can…” both of you stared to say.

 

Lay chuckled. “You go first.”

 

“Umm…I was wondering if you could give me your phone number. You know, just so that we could keep in touch.” You said.

 

“Yeah! Of course!” he said. Relieved that it was you who asked so that he didn’t have to ask awkwardly.

 

You took out your phone and gave it to him. He gently took it from you and added himself as one of your contacts.

 

“If you could, can I have your number too?” he asked shyly.

 

“Yeah.” You said nonchalantly. Trying to keep yourself from jumping up and down.

 

He handed his phone to you. When you went to his contact list, you couldn’t help but smile after reading his list of contacts. Lay had given every EXO member a nickname in his contacts. “Bacon”, “Kung Fu Panda”, “Baozi”…

 

You added yourself as “Lian” and handed his cell phone back to him. Hoping he didn’t notice you looking at some of the nicknames he gave the other EXO members.

 

He smiled sadly as he took his phone back. “So I guess this is it?”

 

“I guess so. Thank you for everything. The chicken, the strawberries, and also the Minnie mouse hat. I’ll put that picture we took with Xiu Han as my profile picture.”

 

“Oh great idea. I’ll do that too. If only the fans will let me.”

 

You had almost forgotten about the fans. “Oh yeah. The fans will probably attack me when you put that as your profile pic. I doubt they’ll think me as your cousin.”

 

“Don’t worry. They’ll understand. Just post it on facebook.”

 

“Ok. Hopefully Xiu Han won’t mind.”

 

(Lay’s POV)

 

After Lian mentioned Xiu Han, a brilliant plan just formed itself in my mind. Tomorrow night is the SMtown concert. Lee Soo Man, his wife, and Xiu Han are going. What if I invited Lian to meet them? I know Mrs. Lee likes her. She even gave Lian Lee Soo Man’s name card and told her to call him. What if she makes a great impression on Mr. Lee? Then she could join me in SMent, if she wants to! Just this idea makes me jump up and down on the balls of my feet.

 

I turned to Lian. “How do you feel about going to tomorrow night’s SMTOWN concert?”

 

(No One’s POV)

 

“WHAT?” You screamed.

 

“Yes, tomorrow night’s SMTOWN concert.” Lay was happy to see you so excited.

 

“Oh my goodness. I couldn’t thank you enough.”

 

Lay smiled as he handed you tickets and backstage passes. Truthfully, he had already prepared to ask you to the concert. It’s just that the idea of having you join him in SMent didn’t pop up yet.

 

“Mr. Lee Soo Man and Mrs. Lee will be going too. And Xiu Han.”

 

“Oh I remember Mrs. Lee and her daughter, Xiu Han. Mrs. Lee gave me this name card.” You said as you pulled out the name card Mrs. Lee had given you.

 

“Yeah. Hopefully we’ll see them and Lee Soo Man at the concert. If you make a good impression, they might take you into SMent.

 

“Ah!!! That would be great!”

 

“Yes. So I take it you’re going?”

 

"Wouldn't miss it.”