My Soup

! . . . . You! You're Zhang Yi Xing! . . . . !

WHAT TO WRITE>>>>>>>??? I'm just going to wing it... Wing is spelled as wing, right? *I'm so lonely...talking to myself like this.* Facepalm. ON THE BRIGHT SIDE I JUST GOT HAREM PANTS!!!!

 


 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=Au5fic4IqEs&feature=endscreen

 

Lay walked into the room with sunglasses on. The wind was blowing on his face at the RIGHT ANGLE, *He's a beautiful man* you thought.

 

Lay turned a little to look at you clearer. "Hey Lay," you said.

 

"Oh hey Lian! What are you doing here?"

 

You looked around you and realized you were still in your pjs. At the airport. With your pikachu slippers? What the-"

 

Lay took off his sunglasses and qhipped his hair so beautiful it made your knees go weak. "Are you lost?"

 

"WHOA!" You suddenly woke up with a cup of unfinished coffee next to your face. *Shoot did I fall asleep again? What is wrong with me today? Having these weird dreams isn't like me at all!*

 

You sat up straight to drink your unfinished coffee. The coffee spilled a little because of your weak arm. *Gee. There must be something wrong with me today.* That's when you realized there was someone right in front of you at the kitchen table. Your eyes blinked many times in disbelief.

 

"Lay? What are you doing here? Is this another dream again? Am I being trolled?"

 

Lay looked like he was holding in a laugh. "What? Dream? Are you okay, Lian? Do you think you're hallucinating? Do you think I'm not real?" His worried face looked incrediblely cute although the little frown made you feel sad as well.

 

*Gee, I bet every girl on earth would question whether the real Lay was right in front of them* "uh...yeah...I'm fine?" you said...trying to look collected and strong...until your eyes started to close slowly without you realizing it and your body started to get closer and closer to the ground.

 

"Lian!" Lay caught you just in time. He held you on his lap for a moment before saying anything. 'Lian, you're not okay. Let me get you in bed." And with that, Lay put his arms beneath you and used his strength to pull you up from the chair and into his arms. Your head hung back and it probably looked like you passed out or something. Your hair hung loosely, almost touching the ground. "Thanks *cough* Lay" you murmured, trying to exaggerate the cough in between "thanks" and "Lay" because you loved the feeling of him carrying you.

 

Lay touched your forehead before touching his own. "It looks like you have a fever. I'm going to cook you some hot and sour soup, okay? Just hold on tight!" and after he said those words you really did pass out."

 


 

It was nearly 2pm when Lay brought you a bowl of hot and sour soup to your bed. He gently and softly lifted up your head so that he could add more pillows behind you so that you could sit up and devour that bowl of goodness he just cooked for you. Boy, was it the best soup had ever ate. The hot and sour soup was coplete with the mushrooms, the spice, the beancurd, and the egg. "This...*chew*...is  *chew* so....good!!!" you said in between bites. Lay watched you with his adorable face, smiling such a beautiful dimple smile. "I'm glad you like it."

 

You almost choked on your soup. That dimple. 100% perfect.

 

His arms went around you to pull up the covers. "So are you wondering why I'm here?"

 

You nodded, not really wondering why he was there but rather, enjoying the time while he was here with you.

 

"I came by to pick up Chen for Tao's birthday party but I found someone that look like she passed out. *cough*"

 

You blushed...but then your face changed. "Today is Tao's birthday?!?!?! What are you still doing here? Tao's going to be so mad at you!!!"