Don’t Act Countrified

Neol Saranghagesseo (I Choose To Love You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                “Why did you even think of this?” Hara exclaimed. “Why did you say yes?” Nicole retorted. “I didn’t have a choice.” Hara expressed. “Hara~yah, you do have a choice. Why are you so worried anyway?” Nicole asked.

“Remember when we’re at the backstage, Jongsuk~oppa asked me out. I saw him at a corner at the backstage.I’m just afraid…” Hara started to tear up. “You’re afraid that he might think that you and Jongsuk are now going out?” Nicole clarified.

“That’s the worst thing that could happen. But I hope he didn’t take it the wrong way.” Hara expressed. “Hara~yah, I know you still love him so much & I can tell that he feels the same way for you. You know Junhyung~oppa more than anyone else does, do you think he’ll take it that way?” Nicole sympathized, Hara shook her head.

“Be strong.” Nicole comforted Hara, Hara nodded and took a deep breath. Don’t act like you’re scared Hara. Be strong, for him. Hara gave out a smile. “There you go!” Nicole grinned. “But I think you need to retouch.” She continued to which Hara smiled.

 

Don’t act foolish, why are you so weak

The race has ended, but why are you still running

Do you think that will make the other person feel guilty?

Isn’t it better to move on and live?

Even when you know that farewell comes after love

It is really hard to take it in

Even when the lights turned off, this stupid love doesn’t cool down

 

Both girls went out the restroom. “What took you so long?” Dongwoon asked Nicole, who just sat beside him. Hara sat between IU and Nicole. She chose to stay away from both guys. The group went out for dinner in a popular restaurant in Insadong.

“We already ordered our food, we just didn’t wait for you.” Seungyeon informed both girls. “That’s alright.” Nicole replied, Hara nodded and smiled.

“Jongsuk~oppa, aren’t you busy too?” Jiyoung asked. “Deh, but every Sunday, I only do Inkigayo.” Jongsuk replied. “Jinja? I should tell my company about that. I should do that too.” IU exclaimed.

“Why would you do that?” Jiyoung asked IU. “Because I want to have some free time with Gikwang~oppa.” IU said while staring at Gikwang, who was sitting at the left end of the table, beside her. Gikwang grinned at IU. Yoseob cleared his throat.

“Please cut out the lovey dovey moments for a while.” Dongwoon complained. “Deh, you have all your time to do that privately. Aigoo..” Nicole seconded Dongwoon’s statement. Yoseob agreed and eagerly nodded.

“All of you seemed to be really busy. Yet you’re still able to go out. That’s really nice.” Jongsuk commented. “Aniyo. These events rarely happen.” Hyunseung informed Jongsuk.

“Deh, that’s why when we knew IU~ssi here invited Hara & Nicole. We asked Gikwang to convince IU to let us come.” Dongwoon told Jongsuk. “You’re not really shy, huh?” Nicole commented. “Wae?” Dongwoon retorted.

“It’s true, you love to go out and eat, that’s why you always take your chances.” Nicole blurted out. “That’s not true!” Dongwoon disagreed. “Yes, it is!” The other guys of B2st exclaimed, Dongwoon blushed.

“Oppa, you’re busted!” Jiyoung teased. “Nicole really knows you well.” Junhyung expressed. “Deh, people might think you both are getting too cozy.” Seungyeon uttered. “Sometimes, I even suspect you both.” Hara playfully added.

“Aniya! That wouldn’t happen! All the 91-liners are close, Hara~yah you know that!” Nicole exclaimed. “Deh, we’re all close!” Dongwoon seconded. “Deh, but your closeness is a little different.” Hara continued to tease.

“Everyone agrees with that!” Gikwang said. “Those who think that these both can be lovers, raise your right hand!” Gikwang continued. Everyone in the table raised their right hand except for Nicole & Dongwoon.

“Wae, wae?!” Nicole asked. “It’s true. I think both of you are good for each other.” Seungyeon commented, Nicole & Dongwoon blushed. “I’m also close to Jinwoon!” Nicole exclaimed.

“Why the sudden mention of 2am’s Jinwoon?” Dongwoon asked. “Because he’s also a 91-liner, and a good friend!” Nicole explained. “Only that?” Dongwoon asked, suspicious. Nicole nodded.

“Is there something going on between bot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter