I Like You The Best

Neol Saranghagesseo (I Choose To Love You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

                Time passes by fast. It’s been a week since the party at Nicole’s. IU & Gikwang have become more inseparable. Dongwoon has shown signs for Nicole to know he likes her yet, she doesn’t seem to notice it and thinks of his gestures as something friendly. But she actually likes him back, just doesn’t want to assume anything. Hara & Junhyung of course have become stronger and are the role model couple.

 

Everyone in the Kpop Industry are aware of the Junhyung-Hara public relationship and slowly, other idols are following their footsteps to be brave enough to announce whom they love. Yet, it is still difficult for a public relationship to survive in the Kpop world since there would be a lot of haters and the eyes of the netizens aren’t easy to please.

 

Regarding the Junhyung-Hara public relationship, DSP Media Entertainment have released a statement. They have stated that they are fully in support of the relationship as long as it won’t harm the careers of both idols. They don’t see anything wrong with the relationship as long as both idols would stay grounded and know their limits.

 

 

                “Hara~yah, are you ok?” Seungyeon asked as Hara entered their practice room. Hara just came from the president’s office. She looked down as she entered the room, leaving her members concerned for her. “Unnie, what’s wrong? What did he tell you?” Jiyoung asked. Hara just shook her head.

 

“I just can’t accept it.” Hara expressed as she sat down on the floor beside her members. “Can’t accept what?” Gyuri retorted. “I just can’t accept that Jiyoung will be the one who will get married first!” Hara exclaimed as she made a pout. “Yah!” Nicole blurted out.

 

“Is that why you look so sad and down?” Jiyoung asked, Hara nodded. “Well, I don’t want to get married first.” Jiyoung exclaimed. “What happened to the let’s-just-enjoy-what-we-have-now type of Hara?” Nicole asked. “I was just kidding.” Hara said with a grin and peace sign.

 

“Seriously!” Seungyeon blurted out. “I thought you were up to no good!” Gyuri exclaimed. “Aniya, mianhae. I just wanted you to wonder.” Hara explained with a smile. “Don’t you ever let us wonder again!” Nicole exclaimed. “Mianhae.” Hara apologized.

 

“What did he really tell you?” Seungyeon asked again. “Answer it seriously this time!” Nicole commanded. “He said that he released a statement about my public relationship with Junhyung~oppa.” Hara started. “Then?” Jiyoung asked. “He said he’s in favor for it as long as we are aware of our limitations and always remember to protect our image and careers.” Hara continued.

 

“He is really a good man.” Seungyeon stated, talking about the president. “But he said, he’s not worried for me since I’ll be married at the age of 28 or 29. He’s more worried about Jiyoung, who might get married early.” Hara expressed with a pout.

 

“Yah! I want to talk to him!” Jiyoung exclaimed. “Jiyoung~ah, it was just a joke. Don’t be hysterical. He’s always like that.” Gyuri explained to which Jiyoung understood and nodded. “That also means that he’s not worried for me since I’ll get married last!” Nicole exclaimed. “Oh well, that might be true also.” Nicole continued.

 

“I doubt about that.” Hara expressed. “Wae?” Nicole asked, puzzled. “I actually like the order for marriage. Why doubt about it?” Nicole expressed. “With Dongwoon~ssi around, we doubt that!” Seungyeon exclaimed. Nicole blushed. “Dongwoon’s just a close friend.” Nicole explained.

 

“From close friends to lovers!” Jiyoung teased, making Nicole as red as a tomato. “Aniya!” Nicole protested. “You act like you don’t like him.” Gyuri exclaimed. “Deh, I like him but only as friends!” Nicole stated. “We doubt that!” Hara & Seungyeon exclaimed together. Nicole whined. “Girls, enough chitchat, let’s start practicing.” Their choreographer stated as she walked in the room.

 

 

                Their practice has ended and Nicole’s dropping Hara to her apartment. “How’s he?” Nicole suddenly asked. “Who? Dongwoon~ssi?” Hara teasingly asked. “Aish, aniya, your boyfriend.” Nicole exclaimed, Hara nodded. “He’s good!”

 

“Why just not ask how’s Dongwoon~ssi? Why do you still need to ask about Junhyung~oppa, then B2st then Dongwoon~ssi?” Hara exclaimed. Nicole blushed lightly. “Why would I ask you about him?” Nicole blurted out. “Don’t worry, I’ll answer your questions obediently.” Hara assured Nicole with a hint of teasing.

 

“Oh yeah! You don’t need to ask things about Dongwoon~ssi because you always contact each other!” Hara teased Nicole. “Aniya! Is it wrong to ask about your boyfriend? I’m just concerned about you and your relationship with him!” Nicole explained.

 

“Calm down! Ok, I’ll take your explanation.” Hara said with some sarcasm on the side. “If you admit that you always contact with Dongwoon~ssi.” Hara continued, still teasing Nicole. Nicole sternly stared at Hara then to where she’s driving. “Am I right?” Hara said with a grin.

 

 They halted to a stop for the red light. Nicole looked at Hara, knowing that Hara’s right and that she can’t deny anything from her close friend, she softened her look and nodded. “Aigoo! I’m right!” Hara declared. Nicole started the car again as the light turned green.

 

“What’s the real score between you and him?” Hara asked Nicole. “We’re just close friends.” Nicole answered. “That’s not true! You obviously both like each other!” Hara exclaimed. Nicole just shrugged her shoulders while driving. “He’s kinda slow though.” Hara complained.

 

“Let it be. I am happy with what we have now. We are just close friends and I’m satisfied with that.” Nicole expressed to Hara. Hara just nodded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter