Alone In The Room

Neol Saranghagesseo (I Choose To Love You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

             Left in her apartment alone, Hara still can't help her tears from falling. She stayed on her bed, lying while hugging her legs. She knows inside her something is telling her to trust Junhyung but it can't be denied that her heart was broken into pieces. A lot of things are bugging her, she is preoccupied with a lot of thoughts on her head. How was he able to do this? Maybe, I'm not enough for him. No! What he said is true! Nothing happened! What if he's way better without me? I need him... Hara shook his head to remove all the bad thoughts. Hara, trust him! He loves you! Another tear dropped from her right eye. I miss him...

 

              Junhyung hurried to their dorm. "Yong Junhyung! Where have you gone without notice?" Their manager asked furiously. "I'm sorry. I will fix this." Junhyung said determined.

"Good... The company has just released an official notice that it was really you on the picture but the girl was just a fan who wanted to ask for your signature." Their manager said and was cut by his phone ringing. "Hello?.... What?!... Ok." 

"Prepare yourself Junhyung. The reporters are not satisfied with the notice we sent. We need to schedule a press conference tomorrow!" Junhyung just nodded. "Good" Their manager exited their dorm.

Junhyung dropped himself to the couch, exhausted with what he's going through. He rested his head on the couch. "Everything will be alright." Junhyung slightly turned his head to the person sitting next to him, it was Doojoon. Junhyung just faked a smile in response to Doojoon's statement.

"We know you can fix this." Hyunseung said while making his way inside the living room with Yoseob. "Hyung, there's nothing you can't do." Dongwoon said as he sat  with Gikwang on the couch across where Junhyung is sitting.

"I'm sorry for dragging you all to this." Junhyung expressed apologetically. "We will be making our comeback in a week yet I made a scandal." He continued. "We know the truth. We are always with you. We are brothers, remember?" Doojoon tapped Junhyung's shoulder. Junhyung gave out a smile. What will I ever do without my groupmates?

"There you go!" Yoseob happily exclaimed. "Let's go eat!" Yoseob excitedly expressed. All the members went to the dining table together.

 

              The night has fallen deep yet Junhyung still can't sleep. What will I say tomorrow? Will the fans understand? I hope this won't affect our comeback. He went to the attic to breathe some fresh air.

"Can't sleep?" Gikwang asked Junhyung while he saw him making his way to the attic. Junhyung nodded and sat beside Gikwang. "Why aren't you asleep?" Junhyung asked Gikwang. "Oh.. You had a phone conversation with IU?" Junhyung continued as he saw Gikwang holding his cellphone. Gikwang just nodded with a smile.

"Ready for tomorrow?" Gikwang asked. "I need to be. Besides, I'll just be telling the truth." Junhyung replied.

There was a second of silence. "I hope this won't affect our comeback. The fans have endured long enough for me to ruin it." Junhyung sighed. "Don't worry, I know we'll be doing fine." Gikwang tried to convince Junhyung.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter