Waiting

Neol Saranghagesseo (I Choose To Love You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                Junhyung had been feeling bad, his heart is crying. Seeing Hara asked out by someone else, to seeing the girl he loves most hanging with another man, and to seeing that man show affection to whom he used to call his woman. But then, he can’t let this chance of being with her slip. He keeps his silence but also talks a little here and there.

Junhyung saw Hara walk out the room and decided to follow her silently. He just got out the room and looked for Hara along the hallways. Where could she be? He saw her at the corner and silently walked towards her. He halted to a stop and stood, leaning against the wall. “Deh, I understand.” Hara said just before she hung up. She then saw Junhyung.

“Was that Jongsuk? Trying to update what you’re doing?” Junhyung suddenly asked, expressing his jealousy. Why did you say that Junhyung? Junhyung thought to himself, those words went out his mouth without hold.

Hara looked surprised, Junhyung saw Hara’s reaction and faced to the side. “Aniya. It’s not him.” Hara exclaimed. Hearing that from Hara gave Junhyung relief. Junhyung still managed to act coolly.

Junhyung smirked and stated, “Mianhae, just thought so, he’s with you wherever you go. I bet you both are really close, huh?” Junhyung retorted. Damn, why say that Junhyung! Junhyung thought to himself, but didn’t look at Hara’s possible reaction.

“Yes! We’re close! Why do you care?!” Hara blurted out then walked back inside the room. Junhyung watched Hara’s walking figure. He sighed at what he just did. I should’ve been more careful with my words. Now, she’s pissed. Junhyung took a deep breath. But I hope you realize that I still love you so much and I’m very much hurt to see you with that man.

Junhyung stayed outside for a little while, trying to compose himself. He then decided to go back inside the room. There he saw Hara dancing with Nicole, IU and Gikwang to Gangnam style. He was happy to have seen Hara smile that much again.

After the performance, they decided to rest for a while and eat. Junhyung kept on looking at Hara, who was clearly avoiding him. She won’t even glance at him.

“I need to go in a while.” Hara expressed. “Wae?” IU said, saddened. “Our manager called me and told me that my photoshoot for a magazine was moved later tonight.” Hara explained. Junhyung was saddened to hear this, thinking he just wasted the time he’ll be able to spend with her by interrogating her.

Hara was asked to sing Because I’m A Girl. Junhyung couldn’t help himself but look at Hara. Hara surely sang it whole-heartedly, trying to say what’s in her heart. Junhyung’s heart cringed hearing Hara sing. Hara then asked permission to go after she sang. All Junhyung could do was bow his head and watch her walk out.

The group started singing again, Nicole was challenged by IU to perform Like A . “Unnie, remember when we did this? Let’s do it again!” IU exclaimed. “Deh!” Nicole agreed.

“You can follow her you know.” Gikwang whispered to Junhyung, referring to Hara. “Maybe she’s still outside.” Gikwang continued. Junhyung smiled at Gikwang and exited the room silently.

Junhyung went out the place and looked for Hara outside. She’s not here anymore. Junhyung thought, saddened to see the absence of Hara in the place. He eyed the surroundings again, looking for Hara. Not able to see even a shadow of her, he decided to go back.

“Aigoo. Deh.” Junhyung stopped walking when he heard a familiar voice. He went where the voice was coming from. There he saw Hara talking over her phone. She was somewhere at the darker side of the building, where no one will know someone’s there.

Junhyung sat on a bench near a tree where Hara was standing near. “Kamsahamnida.” Hara hung up the call. “You should not stay here you know.” Junhyung said, making Hara jump of surprise. "Omo!" Hara exclaimed, then fixed herself.

“Why are you here?” Hara asked, surprised to see Junhyung. Junhyung laughed. “Why are you laughing? Is it funny to see someone surprised?” Hara expressed. “Aniya, you’re cute when you’re surprised.” Junhyung told Hara, Hara blushed.

“You shouldn’t stay here you know. It’s dark and somet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter