Easy

Neol Saranghagesseo (I Choose To Love You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

               Junhyung, still not able to believe that he let the woman he loves the most go. Why did I even agree? Maybe she was right that I needed to be back to my old self. But it’s not like I can’t do that without her by my side. Just after the day they broke up, Junhyung started to wait for Hara outside her apartment. She used to walk from DSP building to her apartment which he knows so well. He has been satisfied to see her from afar. He knows she hasn’t been feeling well. She doesn’t look good, she looks lifeless.

He blames himself for letting the girl he loves suffer.

It rained hard that day. Hara hasn’t arrived yet. Junhyung is getting worried. He’s about to start his engine when a familiar car stopped in front of the apartment. His eyes widened when he saw Hara got out from that car. It was the first time he saw her smile after their break up. Who’s he? Maybe, it was the right decision to let you go. At least, you’re able to smile now. All I want is to see you smile.

 

Having a charming love like a movie

Is it having a sad love like a movie

My stupid self that just watched after separating, I feel resentful

 

Junhyung just watched Hara’s figure go inside her apartment. He waited ‘til the lights in her apartment were . He started the engine then saw her figure at the window. There he knew that she knows he’s there. He continued and drove his car.

                Junhyung went to Cube’s building and went inside his favorite practice room. He sat at the piano chair and started playing a familiar melody. He then reminisced their days with Hara together.

It was his favorite practice room because it was where he and Hara had most of their memories together inside Cube Entertainment’s building. Hara used to bring food when they had midnight rehearsals.

“Yong Junhyung! Your girlfriend’s here!” Doojoon announced. Junhyung stood and went to fetch Hara by the door. “Aigoo, it’s late, why are you here?” Junhyung said worried. “Oppa, don’t you want me to visit?” Hara pouted. “Aniya, of course, I want you here! Why wouldn’t I want a visit from my girlfriend?” Hara grinned at Junhyung’s confession. Junhyung grabbed Hara’s hand and took her inside the practice room.

“Annyeong haseyo.” Hara bowed. “Annyeong haseyo unnie! What do you have for us?” Dongwoon exclaimed. “I’ve got some food. I bet all of you are hungry!” Hara placed the bag of food in the table. “Yeah!” The boys said excited. The boys gathered up at the table and started eating. “I only got some take out. I’m sorry, I wasn’t able to prepare much.” Hara apologized. “That’s ok Hara~ssi. We’ll look forward to next time!” Yoseob expressed. Junhyung smacked Yoseob’s head. “You’re abusing my girlfriend huh?” “Hyung, that hurts!” Yoseob shouted. “It’s ok.” Hara calmed Junhyung by giving him an assuri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter