Oasis

Neol Saranghagesseo (I Choose To Love You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Nicole’s party was great. Everyone enjoyed it. But the other KARA members needed to leave already. Gyuri, Jiyoung and Seungyeon still have some schedules to attend to. The 3 couples were left sitting comfortably at the living room.

 

“I really enjoyed this day. It seemed like my birthday’s today.” Nicole expressed. “Then imagine today’s your birthday. It was just a week ago by the way.” Dongwoon suggested. “Aish, you’re saying that to make it up to me because you failed to come to my real party.” Nicole exclaimed. “Aniya. I wanted to come but we had a schedule that day.” Dongwoon explained.

 

“Nicole~ssi, do you want to hear the truth?” Junhyung blurted out. “Mwo? What is the truth?” Nicole asked, eager to know. “Dongwoon here actually wanted to come to your party badly but he heard that you were having a double celebration with Key, so he hesitated to come.” Junhyung told Nicole.

 

“What’s with a double celebration?” Nicole asked. “He wanted a celebration dedicated just for you.” Gikwang told Nicole to which Nicole blushed. “Aigoo, isn’t that sweet?” IU expressed. “The next time I ask how are you, you’ll tell me you’re already together!” IU exclaimed.

 

“Well, that’s possible!” Hara blurted out. “Then this celebration is also like a celebration for your first day together!” IU exclaimed. Nicole & Dongwoon blushed deeply. “Aniya, we’re just really close friends.” Nicole retorted. “We’ll see about that!” Hara expressed.

 

“Aigoo, enough talking about us. What really happened between you, Gikwang~oppa and to my dear IU~ssi?” Nicole asked, curious. “It’s because of him/ her!” IU and Gikwang blurted out together. “Maybe, this is another reason for your next misunderstanding.” Junhyung stated.

 

“IU~ssi, tell us your side of the story.” Hara suggested. “I actually got jealous with him and Hyosung~unnie during the Resurrection of Royalty, the show for Chuseok.” IU confessed. “So that’s why you were acting weird when I told you I wanted to meet you a day after Chuseok. Then you went on your reunion with the Dream High cast without telling me.” Gikwang expressed.

 

“Gikwang~ah, it’s IU’s time to talk.” Nicole exclaimed. “I just thought that maybe they were meant for each other. They looked good together too!” IU confessed while taking a glimpse of Gikwang beside her. “You shouldn’t be jealous of her. It was just for the show, if I know it was scripted.” Gikwang expressed, not able to keep silent.

 

“Jinja?” IU asked Gikwang. “Deh, you’re my girlfriend, not her. I love you, not her.” Gikwang expressed. IU tear up. “But you enjoyed dancing for Kim Tae Hee.” IU blurted out. “That’s Kim Tae Hee!” Dongwoon and Junhyung blurted out together. “What?!” Nicole & Hara blurted out together. “A-a-ani, ani!” Junhyung stuttered, looking at Hara’s mad expression.

 

“So you guys would love to dance for Kim Tae Hee too?” Nicole asked. “Guys nowadays, they just look at the appearance.” Hara expressed. “Aniya. Hara~yah. Babe?” Junhyung pleaded to Hara but Hara didn’t look at Junhyung. “So if there was someone who looked like Kim Tae Hee here, you guys would leave us?” Nicole retorted. “Guys can’t be trusted nowadays.” Nicole continued.

 

“Yah!” Dongwoon protested. “No stereotyping!” Junhyung exclaimed. “You guys just showed your true colors. Aish!” Nicole exclaimed. “Please, please?” Junhyung begged Hara.

 

“You’re the prettiest girl in the world, much more beautiful than Kim Tae Hee!” Junhyung expressed. “Jinja?” Hara looked at Junhyung in disbelief. “I don’t believe you!” Hara expressed. Junhyung looked into the eyes of Hara to let her see he’s telling the truth. “Ok, I believe you.” Hara stated, giving up on their staring fight with Junhyung.

 

“That was just for the show. I told you I was too shy to do it especially that I worked with her and she’s a sunbae.” Gikwang continued explaining to IU. “Please, believe me.”Gikwang pleaded. IU nodded at Gikwang.

 

“Now, Gikwang’s turn!” Nicole commanded. “I just didn’t understand her sudden actions. Plus, she’s been doing y dances and I don’t like it.” Gikwang expressed. “If you did it for a show then I also did it for the concert.” IU stated. “Mianhae.” Gikwang apologized.

 

“By the way why didn’t you tell me that you were burdened by the size of my head?” Gikwang asked IU. IU burst into laughter. “You do know that your head looks small on TV so the PD decided to let me cut my hair since we were the Sunday couple that time.” IU explained. “I didn’t say I was burdened by it.” IU told Gikwang. Gikwang nodded and smirked.

 

“We were the Sunday couple back then, but how about now?” Gikwang asked IU. “We’re the everyday co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter