Severely

Neol Saranghagesseo (I Choose To Love You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                It will be a week since Junhyung & Hara broke up. Still, no one knows anything. They both felt like it’s better to keep it to themselves than reveal it to the people dear to them what happened, or they’re just both not ready to accept that everything is over now.

                The B2st members, except for Junhyung, were at their practice room.

“Where is Junhyung~hyung?” Dongwoon asked worried. “Molla! Maybe, he’s with Hara.” Yoseob replied.

“I don’t think so. I think they're experiencing problems.” Hyunseung expressed. “That’s not impossible but we should not be so sure with that.” Doojoon commented.

“I agree. If he really is experiencing problems, then let’s wait ‘til he tells us. Let’s not jump into conclusions.” Gikwang expressed. “Aigoo, that’s why it’s better to be single!” Yoseob exclaimed.

“But you would’ve wished IU to be your girlfriend!” Junhyung said with a smirk as he entered the room. “Jinja?!” Gikwang shouted.

“Aniya!” Yoseob denied. “Don’t deny it Yoseob, you still like her & we can see how you drool over her when she’s with Gikwang.” Dongwoon added.

Gikwang stood and looked at Yoseob sternly. Yoseob ran behind Doojoon. “Ok, ok. I still have a little crush on your girlfriend but I know she’s yours & I won’t do anything against that.” Yoseob exclaimed, frightened.

“Good. You should keep your word.” Gikwang calmed down. “You love her so much hyung.” Dongwoon said amazed. “Of course.” Gikwang affirmed. “Aigoo. Loving can sometimes be scary.” Hyunseung expressed.

“Scary? Maybe, it just depends on how strong & severe the love you have for a person.” Doojoon explained, Hyunseung nodded his head. “Aigoo, hyung, are you also inspired?” Yoseob teased Doojoon. “Shut up or I’ll smack your head.” Doojoon warned Yoseob, Yoseob covered his mouth with both his hands & bowed to Doojoon.

Strength & severity of one’s feelings, huh? Junhyung thought to himself.

                Junhyung wasn’t able to sleep that night thinking about what will happen on the next day. It'll be the first meeting they’ll have since they broke up. B2st will be performing on Inkigayo, which Hara is an MC. He doesn’t know how he’ll face her. If given the chance, I’ll hug you tight & never let you go. Junhyung got up, made his way to the kitchen and grabbed a can of beer.

“You rarely drink. Why suddenly grab that?” Gikwang said while making his way to the kitchen. Junhyung just shook his head and shrugged his shoulder. “Forgot how it tasted?” Gikwang smirked. “Maybe.” Junhyung replied.

Gikwang got a glass of water. “Hyung, if you’re experiencing problems, we’re just here as your brothers.” Gikwang sympathetically said and tapped Junhyung’s shoulder. He then made his way to his room with the glass of water he got.

Junhyung returned the can of beer and instead, got a glass of water. He went to the attic and looked at the stars, thinking is loving scarier than breaking up? What do I do without you?

Loving is probably hundreds and thousands of times more difficult than breaking up

But I'm a fool that can't live without you - what do you want me to do?

 

                The next day on Inkigayo, Junhyung was pretty nervous to be there. Later, he’d see her. What should I do when I see you? My heart tells me to hug you but my mind says no.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter