Let It Rain

Neol Saranghagesseo (I Choose To Love You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                It just had been days since Hara let go of Junhyung. Hara was feeling miserable as ever. Now, she’s questioning her decision, was it right? Was letting you go right all along? Did I really have to let him go? The love of my life is not beside me anymore. Hara had been crying herself to sleep.

                KARA is busy preparing for their comeback. They have been busy with photo shoots, with the recordings and practicing for their new choreography. The girls are at the DSP building. It was one of those sleepless nights when the girls need to work and practice more for their choreography.

“Unnie, let’s take a break for a moment.” Jiyoung requested to their choreographer. “Jiyoung~ah, we need to practice more. Your comeback is approaching soon.” Their choreographer explained. “Don’t worry our maknae, we’re almost done with the choreography then we all need to do is practice.” Gyuri sympathized. “Practice, practice and practice.” Seungyeon whispered. “That’s right Seungyeon!” Their choreographer recognized what Seungyeon just said. “That’s if you want everything to be perfect!” She continued. “Of course!” Seungyeon exclaimed.

The girls practiced dancing again. Then they notice Hara, not being herself. She looks lifeless yet still preoccupied with the practice. She has been quiet the whole time. “Hara~yah, can you do this part again?” Their choreographer asked Hara. “Neh.” Hara did it as what she was told. She danced well but made some errors. “Mianhae unnie.” Hara bowed to their choreographer as she made mistakes. “It’s ok. Maybe, you do really need some break.” Their choreographer suggested. “Let’s have a 15-minute break.” She continued. The girls immediately sat on the floor.

Hara went to the restroom. “Unnie, she’s not herself again.” Jiyoung said concerned. “I think she has lots of problems nowadays.” Seungyeon replied. “Boy problems again, that’s why I don’t like having boyfriends, especially if he’s from the same industry.” Nicole exclaimed. “I’m getting worried about her but let’s just wait ‘til she says what she’s going through.” Gyuri suggested.

As Hara arrived to the restroom, she couldn’t help herself but cry. She took some deep breaths and tried to calm herself. She washed her face so that the girls won’t notice she cried. She got back to their practice room.

“Unnie, something wrong?” Jiyoung wasn’t able to help herself but ask. Hara just faked a smile. “I’m fine. Just wasn’t able to sleep.” Nicole just shook her head and thought, same excuse everytime. But she obviously wasn’t able to sleep, her face shows.

“Ok, let’s start from the top.” Their choreographer demanded. The girls finished their choreography. “I guess, that’ll be it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter