The Day You Rest

Neol Saranghagesseo (I Choose To Love You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                “Junhyung~oppa?” Hara called out, raising her head from leaning it on Junhyung’s shoulder. They were at Hara’s apartment, sitting cozy on the living room couch. Junhyung looked at her. “I have something to tell you something.” She confessed. “Is it something bad? You’re making me nervous.” Junhyung expressed.

 

“Aniya. It’s not something you should be worried of. It’s about something you said before.” Hara assured. “Something I said?” Junhyung asked with a confused look. Hara nodded, “about having a house.” “Oh, that one!” Junhyung exclaimed, remembering what he said. “Do you want me to live here?” Junhyung expressed giving a playful look while raising his eyebrows up and down.

 

“I actually bought a house before somewhere near Cube Ent.’s building.” Hara confessed. “Jinja? Daebak!” Junhyung exclaimed. “Aren’t you angry?” Hara asked surprised with Junhyung’s reaction. “Aniya.” Junhyung assured.

 

“It’s actually good news, though I don’t like that you didn’t tell me beforehand.” Junhyung cleared out. Hara nodded. “I actually bought it while you were still in the U.S. then things happened.” Hara explained. Junhyung smiled. Hara leaned her head again on Junhyung’s shoulder.

 

“When are you planning to move?” Junhyung asked. “I still need to confirm it with my agency.” Hara expressed, Junhyung nodded. “Can I move in?” Junhyung whispered. “Oppa!” Hara exclaimed while hitting Junhyung’s chest.

 

“Aigoo, it hurts.” Junhyung expressed while touching his chest. “Mianhae.” Hara apologized while caressing Junhyung’s chest. Both looked at each other intensely, Junhyung motioned to kiss Hara, his lips are inches away from Hara’s lips. When suddenly, B2st’s Dream Girl started blasting off from Hara’s phone.

 

Hara stood up and ran to her bedroom where her phone was. Junhyung sighed and leaned his head on the head of the couch. “Yeoboseyo?” Hara expressed while picking her phone and answering the call. “Deh. Jinja?” Hara expressed while walking towards the living room.

 

“Deh. Kamsahamnida.” Hara expressed then hung the call up. She placed her phone on the living room center table then sat beside Junhyung. Junhyung looked at Hara. “Who was that?” He asked. “It was Jongsuk~oppa.” Hara expressed.

 

“Wae? Why did he call you?” Junhyung expressed pissed. “He asked me if I was free because he wanted to see me.” She told Junhyung. “What did you say?” Junhyung asked, wrinkling his forehead. “I said I was free and I wanted to see him too.” Hara playfully answered.

 

“Aish. Why would you want to go out with him?” Junhyung retorted. “I missed him.” Hara acted innocently and answered Junhyung’s question. “You have a schedule later while I’m free, I wouldn’t want to just stay here alone in my apartment.” Hara continued.

 

“You can go out with Nicole and the girls but why him?” Junhyung exclaimed. “Ok, then if that’s what you want, I’ll just say no to him and I’ll stay here in the apartment alone and die of boredom.” Hara expressed.

 

“Aigoo. Ok, I trust you so I’ll just allow you.” Junhyung expressed helplessly. Hara looked at him, grinned then gave a peck on Junhyung’s cheek. “It’s not Jongsuk~oppa actually.” Hara whispered. “It was my manager.” She continued. Junhyung widened his eyes then smiled at Hara.

 

“Why did you lie?” Junhyung asked. “Aniya, just wanted to play around.” Hara answered teasingly. “You wanted to play around, huh?” Junhyung expressed. He then started tickling Hara. “Aigoo, aigoo.” Hara kept on laughing out. Both were playing on the couch, Junhyung tickling Hara.

 

“Hajima, hajima. Aigoo please stop oppa.” Hara expressed, Junhyung stopped. Both were looking at each other intensely. Junhyung kissed Hara, she returned the kiss.

 

Both cut the kiss to gasp for air. “You’re now playing with me, lying around, huh.” Junhyung expressed. “I love it when you get jealous.” Hara expressed, giving Junhyung a peck on the lips. Junhyung smiled at her actions.

 

“What did your manager say?” Junhyung asked. “He said we’ll be having a day off tomorrow. Our schedule had been moved.” Hara answered. Junhyung nodded. “I wish it’s my day off tomorrow too.” Junhyung expressed. “Aigoo. Do you miss me already?” Hara teased. Junhyung just smiled at Hara’s statement then gave a peck on Hara’s lips.

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll send you text messages. Don’t forget to call me during your breaks!” Hara commanded. “Of course” Junhyung assured. “Arasso?” Hara asked, raising an eyebrow. “Arasso!”

 

 

Baby, what are you doing tomorrow?

You’re resting? I am working though

Why are you meeting your friends?

How about just resting at home?

 

                “You seem gloomy today?” Gikwang asked the guy beside him. “Aniya. Just…” Junhyung stated. B2st were on their way to their schedules. “You miss her already? I know you’ve been inseparable since you got back together but you know how this goes.” Gikwang expressed, Junhyung nodded.

 

As they arrived Junhyung then immediately sent Hara a text message.

 

‘We just arrived. We’ll be quite busy later. I miss you.’ He immediately rece

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter