Blind

Neol Saranghagesseo (I Choose To Love You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                A few days later…

Hara was still in deep sleep when she felt her phone vibrated, which was on her bedside table. Hara reached out for her phone without opening her eyes. She slowly opened her eyes and read the text message she just received.

‘I hope you can spare a little of your time, Hara~ssi. I want to see you and tell you something important.’

Reading this, Hara arouse and felt a thumping rhythm of beats from her heart. She immediately decided to call Nicole and ask her for advice. “Yeoboseyo?” Nicole picked up her phone, sounding sleepy. “Nicole~yah! I need to tell you something important!”

“Hara~yah, it’s still 6am and we only have a few schedules for the day, which is rare. Can’t you reserve that later?” Nicole pleaded, annoyed. “He wants to see me and tell me something important. Oteoke?” Hara expressed. Nicole opened her eyes and thought of what she can tell Hara.

“Hara~yah, maybe it’s time that you give him the chance. Try meeting up with him after our schedule later.” Nicole advised. Hara nodded hesitantly, as if Nicole would see her. There was brief silence.

“But if you’re not that sure, then don’t.” Nicole added. “I made my decision. Gomawo Nicole~yah.” Hara expressed. “Good. Now, I’m going to sleep again. See you later!” Nicole exclaimed then hung up.

Hara wasn’t able to sleep again anymore. She thought of what she can reply to the person who texted her. Aigoo. How should I write this? Hara thought while erasing what she just wrote. She breathed out then sighed. She then sent a reply that read.

‘Oppa, I have a schedule ‘til 3pm this afternoon. Maybe after that?’

After a few minutes, she then immediately received a reply.

‘Sure, how ‘bout at 4pm? I’ll pick you up at your apartment.’

Hara read this with a sigh. What will he say? Why do I feel nervous? Hara then got up and got ready for her day’s schedule.

                Later on, KARA’s schedule just ended. The girls’ manager brought each one to their respective apartments. Seungyeon, Jiyoung and Gyuri were already dropped. Now, they were on their way to Hara’s apartment.

“What did you tell him?” Nicole whispered to Hara. “I said yes.” Hara said, looking nervous. “It’s fine, you can do it!” Nicole expressed. “Just be honest!” Nicole continued with a smile. Hara nodded.

“Hara~ssi, we’re here!” Their manager exclaimed. “Fighting!” Nicole told Hara before she went down the van. Hara bowed right after she got off then waited before their van drove off.

 

                Hara just finished preparing when she heard her phone ring. “Yeoboseyo?” Hara exclaimed. “I’m already here, just outside your apartment. I’ll be there in a while.” The guy on the other line expressed. “Aniyo, don’t need to come up. I’ll go out in a bit.” Hara informed. “Deh,see you!” The guy on the other line managed to say before Hara hung up.

Hara then immediately grabbed her handbag and went down to see the guy. Hara’s wearing a yellow flowing dress with blue pumps and, a yellow and blue handbag. Hara then arrived in the lobby and approached the guy who was waiting for her.

“Omo, yeppeuda.” The guy exclaimed. “Kamsahamnida Jongsuk~oppa. You look good too.” Hara returned the compliment while looking at Jongsuk who was wearing a polo and jeans. “Let’s go?” Jongsuk asked to which Hara nodded in reply.

They were on their way, Jongsuk was driving the car and Hara was on the passenger, beside him. “Oppa, where are we going?” Hara asked. “It’s a secret.” Jongsuk expressed.

Hara pouted. “Waeyo?” Hara complained. “You’ll know when we get there.” Jongsuk replied. “How’s your comeback so far?” Jongsuk asked, changing the topic. “Good. We won Show Champion.” Hara proudly expressed. “Chukahaeyo!” Jongsuk expressed. “Kamsahamnida oppa!” Hara exclaimed.

Jongsuk let out a grin. “Waeyo? Why are you smiling like that?” Hara asked, curious. Jongsuk looked at Hara deeply in her eyes, then back to the road. “You’re just very lovely.” Jongsuk complimented Hara. Hara blushed lightly. “Don’t make fun of me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter