Beautiful Night

Neol Saranghagesseo (I Choose To Love You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                “I’m closing my eyes, let’s walk together. Don’t ever leave me!” Hara blurted out. “Don’t worry, I’ll be here with you.” Jongsuk expressed. Hara felt someone held her hand. What matters more at that moment is that she’ll survive the Horror Maze.

Hara felt her surroundings became more silent and felt a little creepy, she knew they were already in the Horror Maze. She wanted to open her eyes but was too afraid to do so.

She tightened her grip unto the hand holding her right hand. It felt familiar, the hand tightened its grip also unto her hand. She awkwardly felt secured. Am I holding Jongsuk~oppa’s hand? Why does it feel like this? It feels like it’s his hand.

There were scary noises inside. “Omo, what was that?” Hara exclaimed as she heard a crying baby yelled. “Oppa, where are we? Are we near the exit yet?” Hara expressed, scared. She didn’t hear any reply. Hara was getting more scared.

After a few minutes, Hara badly wanted to open her eyes but all these noises she’s hearing are stopping her. She’s just following the way where this hand bring her, the hand whom she thinks are Jongsuk’s but her gut feeling is telling her it isn’t.

“Are we going in circles?” Hara exclaimed, getting a little impatient but still scared. No one still replied to her. There was silence around. Hara decided to open her eyes. She turned to see the face of the guy beside her, holding her hand but it was too dark.

There was then a white lady popped in front of Hara. “Omo!” Hara exclaimed, her heart jumped out from surprise, causing her to hug the guy beside her. The guy hugged Hara back. Hara felt secured but not feeling any awkwardness. Hara smelled a familiar scent. “Junhyung~oppa” Hara whispered.

They continued walking, still hand in hand. There was a little light around, enough for Hara to see who the guy is. She keenly looked at the guy’s face. “Junhyung~oppa?!” Hara exclaimed. The guy beside her looked at her.

“Oppa!” Hara hugged him, tight. Junhyung felt his heart jumped from joy for Hara to notice it was him and she was happy to see him.

 

It’s a star twinkling, beautiful night
I hope this night lasts forever, hold my hand
The blue moonlight makes this a beautiful night
Walk across that sky with me

 

Hara then released from the hug, realizing something. “Chakaman, why are you here? I thought I was with Jongsuk~oppa. Are you two playing around me?” Hara exclaimed, a little pissed. “Deh, you were with Jongsuk but now, you’re with me.” Junhyung replied.

“Are you two playing tricks on me? Are you pranking me?” Hara exclaimed, desiring some answers right away. Junhyung rubbed the back of his head and knew he should be explaining things to her. Junhyung knows Hara could be a little demanding when she’s pissed.

“It’s like this…” Before Junhyung could continue, a mummy popped in front of Hara causing her to hug Junhyung out of surprise and fear. When Hara realized she was hugging Junhyung, she immediately released and fixed herself. Junhyung smiled to this.

“How about let’s get out of this place first?” Junhyung suggested. Hara looked at him, raising an eyebrow to tell him he owes her an explanation. Junhyung grinned at her. Hara started walking ahead.

There’s the sound of the crying baby again, Hara was too scared to go ahead so she halted to a stop. Junhyung stood beside Hara. Junhyung held Hara’s hand, knowing that she’s scared. “I’ll always be here, don’t be afraid.” Junhyung expressed.

“Who wouldn’t be afraid to come here? I shouldn’t have done this from the start!” Hara exclaimed, releasing her hand. “It was your decision to come here, not mine, nor Jongsuk’s.” Junhyung retorted. Hara realized he had a sense, he was right actually.

Hara took a deep breath. “I’m just here, beside you.” Junhyung whispered, which made Hara a little at ease. Junhyung held Hara’s hand again and she didn’t release her hand from it, instead she tightened her grip and looked at Junhyung. Junhyung smiled at Hara and Hara returned a smile too. “Fighting!” Junhyung mouthed.

 

I’m yours, only you can make my heart race, I’m outta control
I’m yours, nobody can take your place
You drive me crazy

 

As they were inside the maze, Hara would constantly jump and hug Junhyung, which of course Junhyung enjoys. Hara felt security and less fear with Junhyung beside her. They were now nearing the exit. There was like a huge light at the end of a tunnel.

Both just got out. “Omo, I survived it!” Hara blurted out with joy. Junhyung grinned at Hara. Both hugged each

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter