Midnight

Neol Saranghagesseo (I Choose To Love You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

            The B2st members were on their way from a schedule to their dormitory. The boys were having fun talking and teasing one another inside their van. “Who do you consider your biggest competitor now?” Their manager asked. “There are a lot of rookies who are really good.” Hyunseung answered.

“I was even personally nervous for our comeback because those rookies will be hard to reckon with since the rookies nowadays are the eyes of the younger people.” Yoseob expressed. The other guys agreed and nodded.

“But you won a triple crown!” Their manager announced. “Deh!” The boys exclaimed with excitement & happiness. “That’s all because of the B2uties, thanks to them!” Doojoon reminded the boys.

“Well, seriously speaking, being in this industry is definitely not easy.” Gikwang expressed. “Boys, it’s good to know that you are aware that you need to work more to be the best.” Their manager told them.

“We have been through a lot & we’ll be strong, ‘coz we’re brothers!” Junhyung exclaimed. “Deh!” The 5 other members blurted.

“There are a lot of groups doing their comeback & rookies having their debut now, by the way.” Dongwoon said. “Deh, that reminds me, KARA will be doing their comeback this week right?” Yoseob told the members.

Junhyung silenced and looked like he thought of something deeply. The other boys looked at each other then Junhyung. Your comeback’s this week? I’ll be seeing you in music shows then? Junhyung thought. Gikwang smacked Yoseob. “Mianhae” Yoseob apologized for unconsciously saying that.

            It was midnight yet Junhyung’s still thinking of Hara. I’ll be seeing you soon. Seeing you perform again with another song would be great. I’ll always be here to support you all the way. Junhyung smiled.

How are you? Do you think of me from time to time?
In this long night, I close my eyes again
I think of you, I can’t sleep, this is how I’m doing
 

            The B2st members were about to have their breakfast. “Have you called everyone out?” Doojoon asked, Dongwoon nodded. The members were on their way to the dining table.

“Up and up ah~ ah~” Yoseob sang while on his way to the dining table then sat. “Yoseob~ah, what are you singing? It sounds interesting.” Dongwoon asked, curious.

“It’s KARA sunbaenims’ newest single! Pandora!” Yoseob blurted out. “Their single will still be released tonight right?” Gikwang asked. “Deh, but it was leaked just a few days back.” Yoseob said.

You must’ve been very upset. Junhyung thought of Hara. “Jinja?” Gikwang asked in disbelief. “That’s upsetting!” Hyunseung sympathized.

“I can’t wait to hear it again when it’ll be released tonight!” Yoseob exclaimed, Gikwang elbowed Yoseob while looking at Junhyung.

            That night, Junhyung was on his bed waiting for the time to pass by. He isn’t able to sleep. How are you? It had been a year since you made a comeback here in Korea. Despite your busy schedule, glad to know you’re able to promote here in the country. A lot of fans had been waiting for this.

Remembering what Yoseob said, Junhyung turned his laptop on and searched the internet for some news about KARA. It’s out? Knowing that KARA’s mv for their single Pandora is out. He immediately watched it intently.

Interesting! KARA brought a different image, y and fierce. Junhyung smiled while replaying Hara’s solo part. You dance really well. You now help out with rapping? That’s good. Then maybe, you can help me out with rapping, maybe deliver adlibs, someday? Someday…

After watching it, Junhyung laid on his bed, tried to sleep but after 30 minutes he failed. He can’t seem to fall asleep. He got up and turned his laptop again, searched for news about KARA. You’ll have a showcase tomorrow? Junhyung watched the Pandora mv again and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter