Because Of You

Neol Saranghagesseo (I Choose To Love You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                “Unnie… Where are we going?” Hara exclaimed, concerned why her members suddenly were playing around. “Ssshh.. You’ll know later” Seungyeon assured her. Hara was walking, with tensed body, concerned. Seungyeon was walking with her as her guide since she was blindfolded.

 

“Unnie, why are you doing this to me? You should have done this to Nicole since her birthday’s coming up.” Hara suggested, still nervous of what might happen. “Aigoo, Hara~yah, just be quiet.” Seungyeon exclaimed.

 

“Okay, we’ll be climbing up the stairs now. Don’t worry, I’ll be here for you. Take each step slowly.” Seungyeon explained to Hara. “ Aigoo..” Hara wanted to back out but she couldn’t hesitate so, she just nodded.

 

Both girls went up the stairs slowly. “Here’s the last step, raise your leg a bit higher, the last step’s kinda high.” Seungyeon commanded Hara, to which Hara obediently did. But there wasn’t a step anymore. Seungyeon giggled. “Aigoo… Don’t play around me unnie, it’s not funny.” Hara complained.

 

“Mianhae Hara~yah, now, we’re gonna walk. A few more steps, we’ll get there!” Seungyeon expressed, Hara nodded. “Don’t joke around this time unnie.” Hara reminded Seungyeon.

 

The girls have arrived the area. “We’re here. I’m going to loosen the blindfold but don’t remove it yet, not until you hear a familiar voice.” Seungyeon explained to Hara. “A familiar voice? Not yours? Whose voice?” Hara asked, nervous.

 

Seungyeon walked away from Hara. Hara heard the sound of Seungyeon’s footsteps going away from her. “Unnie, please don’t leave.” Hara requested, getting more nervous this time.

 

Hara was uneasy, standing still, with the blindfold on. She was uncomfortable but she didn’t feel like she was alone, leaving her wondering. She was now determined to know what’s going around, she decided to get the blindfold.

 

But before she could completely remove the blindfold, someone held her hands to stop her from doing so. “You’re not following instructions.” Hara heard a whisper. “Oppa? Junhyung~oppa?” Hara called out. “I knew this was your plan!” Hara exclaimed, grinning.

 

“Are you sure?” The voice whispered again. “Deh!” Hara blurted out, with assurance. The hand holding Hara’s hands removed its grip from her hands. The blindfold was now removed. Hara excitedly turned around to see Junhyung. “Oppa!” She called out.

 

Her facial expression changed as she saw Gikwang, and not Junhyung. “Oh, Gikwang~oppa, it’s you.” Hara said, disappointed. “Waeyo?” Gikwang asked, seeing Hara’s saddened expression.

 

Hara looked around the area. She was at the rooftop of DSP Media’s Building. He tried to look around for somebody else but it was only her and Gikwang, which saddened her.

 

“Why did you plan this with Seungyeon~unnie?” Hara asked Gikwang, suspicious. “Seungyeon said she got bored with your schedule so she wanted to play around after it.” Gikwang explained. Hara gave out a heavy sigh. “Mianhaeyo Hara~ssi.” Gikwang apologized. Hara just nodded.

 

Hara went near the edge of the rooftop, watched the nightlights around the building. Gikwang followed her and stood beside her. She was silent for a moment. “How are you and IU~ssi?” Hara broke the ice. “We have had arguments but we’re coping, still able to meet halfway. We’re doing fine.” Gikwang answered, Hara nodded.

 

“That’s great, please don’t ever resort to anything that can lead to something that you will regret in the future.” Hara advised Gikwang. “Did you ever regret anything?” Gikwang asked, curious.

 

“Aniya, I don’t want to regret anything since everything’s great now.” Hara expressed. “Deh, I heard you and Junhyung~hyung got back together again. Chukahe! I’m happy for both of you.” Gikwang exclaimed, Hara grinned.

 

“Kamsahamnida. I’m very happy we did.” Hara expressed. “Junhyung~hyung loves you very much.” Gikwang told Hara. Hara smiled hearing what Gikwang said. “I also love him so much.” Hara expressed sincerely.

 

Hara felt someone poking her from the back. She turned to see Gikwang but he was just standing by her side, so it shouldn’t have been Gikwang. She turned around to see who was poking her. She saw someone holding a bouquet of flowers, his face was covered by the bouquet. Hara immediately knew who it was, she grinned.

 

Hara got the bouquet and Junhyung’s face was revealed. Hara jumped to hug Junhyung. “I knew it was you!” Hara exclaimed. “I know you did.” Junhyung whispered to Hara. “Aish, you and your tricks.” Hara expressed while releasing from the hug.

 

“I’mma exit now so you can have your lovey dovey moment.” Gikwang exclaimed. “Gomawo” Junhyung told Gikwang to which Gikwang nodded. “Kamsahamnida oppa!” Hara thanked Gikwang. “Take care of IU.” Hara reminded. “I will.” Gikwang said before he exited the area.

 

Junhyung held Hara’s hand. Hara raised an eyebrow to Junhyung, not letting him hold her hand. “Wae?” Junhyung complained. “Why did you suddenly play around, huh?” Hara exclaimed, demanding for an immediate answer.

 

“I heard you complained that we both are too busy that we couldn’t meet each other.” Junhyung expressed. “Deh, it’s true!” Hara blurted out. “It was you who told me that we should get use to this, being away, that it’s normal not to see each other everyday.” Junhyung reminded Hara.

 

“Deh, it was me but you seldom contact me now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter