The Way I Am

Neol Saranghagesseo (I Choose To Love You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Friends.. Only friends.. Just friends… A tear dropped from Hara’s eye. After their encounter with Junhyung, Hara wasn’t able to sleep. She turned to her side and looked at what time it is already. Still 2am?

Hara took a deep breath. Was it a sign that you have moved on? Aren’t you thinking about me anymore? ‘Coz day and night, every hour of a day, you’re on my mind. Maybe, I was just the only one who’s hoping for us to get back.

Hara got up and looked at the photo of the man she loves the most on her bedside table. I’ll be seeing you again today. I hope all goes well. Hara decided to take a shower and take a walk.

She walked through the streets of Hongdae, hoping to get some fresh air. Still preoccupied with their recent meeting, Hara was just walking with her head down. She had a flashback of what happened the other day.

 

                “You’re always great!” He complimented to which I didn’t really believe “Honestly?” I asked unconvinced. He always knows what to say, he’s a good critic but a bad liar. He looked like he’s telling the truth though. Hara smiled remembering that.

He nodded, convincing me. “Ok, I’ll take that from my number 1 competitor.” Aigoo, why did I say competitor? “Number 1 competitor, huh?” He still smiled to that though. Hara passed by the park and decided to stop there for a while and sat in one of the benches.

“I can still be your number 1 fan and supporter you know.” Hearing him say that made my heart beat faster, I felt my face heating up. He offered his hand, wanting for a handshake. I was confused, why did he want a handshake? “Chukahamnida! Friends?”

Friends… Hearing him say that word broke my heart. But I still reached for his hand and said that painful word “Friends!” Maybe, just maybe, if we’ll be friends, everything might come back to what it was before. You and me… Hara stood up and made her way to the coffee shop.

 

Hara bought and took out a mochaccino. She was about to go out, when “Hara~unnie!” Hara turned around and saw someone heading towards her.

“Hyuna~yah” “How are you unnie?” Hyuna asked eagerly. “I’m doing good. How about you?” Hara asked in return. “I’m good too! Sit with us!” Hyuna grabbed Hara’s hand and brought her to a table. Hara didn’t have a choice and just followed.

Hara was caught off guard to see an unexpected person. “Hi.” Junhyung expressed to which Hara smiled. “Hi, so you’re together?” Hara asked carefully. “Don’t get us wrong unnie, I asked oppa to bring me here because he said this was your favorite coffee shop.” Hyuna explained.

“Yes, this is my favorite coffee shop.” Hara responded. “Unnie, sit with us.” Hyuna offered. “Aniya, I still have to go to DSP building.” Hara expressed. “Please?” Hyuna begged. “Next time, I promise!” Hara assured. “I need to go.” Hara bowed and hurriedly went out the coffee shop.

As Hara got out the coffee shop, she stopped and felt her pounding heart. She ran as fast as she could back to her apartment.

 

I didn't realize that the meeting time has passed

What's new?  I'm always like this, I rush

I run the street that I usually walk

And the person that I bump into, it's you my ex

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter