Say No

Neol Saranghagesseo (I Choose To Love You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                “Why the long face?” Hyunseung asked Junhyung, who just got into their dressing room. “Such a frown you got there.” Doojoon expressed. Junhyung just shook his head, avoiding s. He dropped himself to the couch. The guys of B2st looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders then looked at Gikwang. Gikwang gave out a sigh.

The boys prepared for their stage. Doojoon, Hyunseung, Yoseob & Dongwoon got out first, leaving Gikwang and Junhyung inside their dressing room. “Something wrong?” Gikwang asked Junhyung. Junhyung gave Gikwang a puzzled look.

“Love problems?” Gikwang asked again. Junhyung paused for a little while and thought of what just happened.

 

                B2st just arrived at SBS. The boys went directly to their dressing room. But Junhyung decided to get some coffee. He walked alone to the vending machine. He was caught off guard to see someone he’s not expecting. Junhyung doesn’t have a rude bone in his body so he bowed and the man bowed in return. He then got some coffee from the vending machine.

Junhyung motioned to walk away. “Junhyung~ssi.” Junhyung turned and looked at the person who called him. “Can we talk for a minute?” The man asked. “It’s about Hara.” The man emphasized.

That moment, Junhyung felt something was coming up. He just nodded to the man. Both men sat down at the couches near the vending machine, face to face. “What is it about?” Junhyung asked.

“I know that your relationship with her is over.” The man told him. Junhyung raised an eyebrow to him. “Just tell me what you want.” Junhyung asked straightforwardly. “I like her.” The man told him. Hearing him say that, broke Junhyung’s heart.

“I know she still loves you but maybe, I can help her to get over you.” The man expressed, Junhyung frowned. “Jongsuk~ssi, I knew you liked her but I’m not giving her up.” Junhyung said straight to Jongsuk.

“Junhyung~ssi, I’ll take that as a challenge. I just wanted to ask your permission but seems like you’re not giving me any permission.” Jongsuk smirked. “May the best man win.” Jongsuk expressed, stood up and bowed before Junhyung and went away.

Junhyung was left there dumb-founded. He took a deep breath and stood up. There’s no way I’m giving Hara to you.

 

 A friend of mine asked me today,

If he could go out with you

He told me he could cherish you better than I

Considering now that we are through

 

                Junhyung gave out a heavy sigh remembering what happened. He looked at Gikwang who was still waiting for him to answer his question. “Aniya. Don’t worry. Let’s go.” Junhyung hesitated to tell him.

B2st just finished performing. They were still at the backstage. “Oppa!” IU blurted out and ran towards Gikwang. “Aigoo, don’t run! You might fall again!” Gikwang reminded IU. IU smiled and nodded. “You did great!” IU complimented the guys.

“Jinja? Kamsahamnida!” Yoseob exclaimed. IU grinned to Yoseob. Seeing this, Gikwang grabbed IU’s waist and placed her near him. IU looked at him and grinned.

The girls of KARA arrived at the backstage. Junhyung & Hara looked at each other intently. Hara smiled at him, Junhyung smiled too. The boys of B2st bowed before KARA and so did the girls of KARA.

“Hara~ssi!” Someone called Hara out. She turned to see who called her. “Jongsuk~oppa!” Hara bowed. Jongsuk bowed before the girls of KARA and the guys of B2st. “Hara~ssi, Nicole~ssi, just wanted to cheer you on. KARA hwaiting!” Jongsuk expressed.

The guys of B2st, except Junhyung, looked at the new comer and looked at each other, thinking something is up. “You guys did great, as usual!” Jongsuk told the guys of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter