On Rainy Days

Neol Saranghagesseo (I Choose To Love You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                Junhyung was just staying in his room the whole day. He’s trying to finish writing what he had started early morning. It’s 10pm? It had been raining the whole day. What are you doing right now? You love the rain don’t you? Junhyung thought while looking at the photo of the girl he loves on his bedside table.

Junhyung stood and made his way to the kitchen. He saw IU with s. There was a tinge of jealousy he felt while looking at Gikwang & IU sweetly talking and eating. That should’ve been us. Junhyung thought of Hara.

IU & Gikwang invited him out to go to their favorite coffee shop. He got no choice since he knows those two won’t give up ‘til he says yes to their invitation.

He went in his room to get his jacket and stopped by to look at the rain by his glass window. The rain never stopped during that day.

Now I know that it’s the end

I know that it’s all just foolishness

Now I know that it’s not true

I am just disappointed in myself for

Not being able to get a hold of you because of that pride

                They went to the coffee shop and stayed there for an hour. IU & Gikwang had been opening topics about Hara. Junhyung chose to remain silent. It may seem like he doesn’t care, but actually he doesn’t know how to react. He didn’t want to tell the two what’s happening with him & Hara, without Hara’s consent.

“I think we should go.” Junhyung suggested. The two agreed and they left the shop.

                As Gikwang was driving on their way back, a walking figure caught Junhyung’s attention. “Gikwang stop!” Junhyung commanded, Gikwang immediately hit the brakes. “Omo, isn’t that Hara~unnie?” IU said surprised.

As soon as the car stopped, Junhyung immediately opened the door and ran to Hara. Hara was dripping wet. Junhyung grabbed Hara and hugged her tight. Hara tried to release herself but Junhyung was too strong. She then returned his hug and whispered “Junhyung~oppa”. A tear dropped from Junhyung’s face as he heard what Hara whispered. They remained like that for a while.

On the rainy days you come and find me

Torturing me through the night

When the rain starts to stop, you follow

Slowly, little by little, you will stop as well

IU opened her window. “Unnie, please get in.” Junhyung held Hara’s hand and took her inside the car. “Aigoo, you’re dripping wet unnie.” IU said as she gave out a piece of face towel. Hara took it and wiped her face off. Junhyung removed his jacket and placed it on Hara.

“Let’s go back to the dorm Gikwang, fast.” Junhyung commanded. “Aniyo, please just bring me to my apartment.” Hara requested. “We can’t leave you alone. You might have fever.” Junhyung said, concerned. “Let’s just go to my apartment.” IU exclaimed.

Gikwang drove fast to IU’s apartment. The four of them stayed at the living room. IU lent Hara some clothes. She also made coffee for Hara & Junhyung, just something to keep them warm.

“Unnie, how are you feeling?” IU asked Hara, concerned. Hara just smiled to assure IU she’s fine. Junhyung looked at Hara, worried. She obviously isn’t fine. Junhyung thought. Junhyung then looked at Gikwang to signal he wanted to talk to Hara. Gikwang stood and held IU’s hand,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter