Not Just Friends

Neol Saranghagesseo (I Choose To Love You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

               Jongsuk just left Hara’s room. “I need to go.” Jongsuk informed the other girls. “Oh, please take care oppa. Kamsahamnida for coming.” Seungyeon expressed. Jongsuk bowed to the girls.

He was heading to the apartment door when Jongsuk remembered he forgot his phone on the living room couch. He went back to get it. When he got back, the girls weren’t in the living room anymore. He got his phone, placed it in his pocket and searched for the girls.

 He heard a mumbling sound from Hara’s bedroom. He shrugged it off and motioned to walk out when he heard Hara. “Girls, I have something to tell you.” Hearing Hara say that, he came closer to the bedroom door. “We have broken up.” He clearly heard what Hara just confessed.

So, that’s why you’ve been very sad these days. Do you love him that much? Jongsuk thought to himself and went out the apartment.

                Nicole went to Hara’s apartment, before both of them head for Inkigayo. Nicole was at Hara’s living room, waiting for Hara to finish getting ready.

“Are you sure you’re fine now?” Nicole said loudly, enough for Hara to hear. “Deh, you don’t have to worry.” Hara assured Nicole.

Nicole was walking around Hara’s living room and the bouquet of flowers on Hara’s living room table caught her attention. “Hara~yah” Nicole called Hara out. Hara just finished and went out her bedroom. “Deh. I’m done. Let’s go?” Hara asked Nicole.

“Who gave you these flowers?” Nicole asked Hara, pointing at the flowers. “Jongsuk~oppa gave them. He sent them last night.” Hara replied. Nicole raised an eyebrow knowing that.

“Aigoo. Don’t think of anything else. He sent them as get well soon gift.” Hara explained. Nicole still can’t believe Hara’s explanation. “They’re beautiful.” Nicole complimented. “Deh. They are.” Hara agreed.

“But they’re not your favorite flowers though.” Nicole said with a hint of sarcasm. Hara just shrugged her shoulders. “Let’s just go now!” Hara suggested, grabbing Nicole’s arm.

                The two arrived SBS building, at the set of Inkigayo. The girls entered their dressing room and bowed to the staff inside. Jongsuk already arrived and immediately went near Hara and bowed to the girls. Nicole noticed what Jongsuk just did.

“How are you feeling now?” Jongsuk asked Hara, concerned. “Oppa, I’m doing great. Nothing to be worried about.” Hara said with a grin.

The girls sat on their individual seats and got prepared. The MCs finished preparing. “Wow! Neomu yeppeuda!” Jongsuk complimented Hara as he went near her. “Kamsahamnida” Hara replied and bowed.

Nicole raised an eyebrow. Jongsuk saw Nicole’s reaction. “Jeongmal yeppeuda!” Jongsuk complimented Nicole. Nicole faked a smile to Jongsuk’s statement.

“Let’s go?” Jongsuk said as he offered both his arms to the girls. “Deh!” Nicole said as both girls clung their hands on Jongsuk’s arms, Nicole in the right side & Hara in Jongsuk’s left side. Jongsuk looked at Hara to which she grinned.

                Hara & Nicole announced that they’ll be leaving their MC posts and will be coming back as KARA members. As the MCs got back to their dressing room, Nicole immediately sat down.

“Why did you apologize?” Jongsuk asked Hara. “Because I wasn’t a perfect MC.” Hara explained. “She’s just following the script.” Nicole added, Jongsuk nodded.

“Why are you so concerned by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter