I’ll Back Off

Neol Saranghagesseo (I Choose To Love You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

               5 days without you by my side seemed like forever! Hara thought while giving a heavy sigh. "Thinking about him again?" Nicole asked. The two girls were at their dressing room preparing to MC Inkigayo. "Do you think my decision was wrong?" Hara asked Nicole doubting her past action. "Hara, you needed time for yourself. Your decision was just right." Hara just faked a smile at Nicole's explanation. I'll be seeing you today! Excited to see your comeback stage! Hara thought to herself.

               While in the waiting room, the MCs were preparing. Hara couldn't help herself but look for Junhyung among the idols who will be performing. Then and there, she saw 6 figures of familiar guys then spotted the figure of the man she has been longing to see. While looking at her man's walking figure she remembered something...

During the past night, Hara wasn't able to sleep. She knew B2st will be having their comeback stage the next day on Inkigayo. She didn't know what to do. Should I go to him directly and hug him? Though I've been longing to hug him, I can't do that publicly. I don't want to cause any commotion, especially after the issue he was involved in. Will I be able to look at him in the eyes? Hara took a deep breath and got up. She decided to get some coffee at the cafe where she & Junhyung used to hang out.

As she arrived in the cafe, she immediately lined up to buy her favorite mochaccino. "Unnie?" Someone caught Hara's attention. "Hyuna?" Hara acknowledged. "How are you? Haven't seen you in a while." Hara greeted Hyuna. "Neh! I've been doing fine."

Hyuna and Hara continued their conversation 'til early morning at that cafe. "Unnie, hope you wouldn't mind me asking something personal." Hyuna asked cautiously. "Sure, what is it?" Hara smiled. "How are you & Junhyung~oppa?" Hara bowed her head and didn't know how to answer. "Sorry for intruding your personal life unnie. But I'm just worried because I heard from the guys that Junhyung~oppa hasn't been able to sleep and their afraid he might get sick." Hyuna explained. Hara's tears started to well up but she regained her composure and controlled herself not to cry. "Oppa has been going on a lot lately plus they have their comeback. Unnie, you both are my bestfriends so I hope you wouldn't take this the wrong way." Hyuna told Hara.

Hara got back to reality and glanced at the person she believes to be her man but sees to it he won't notice.

Tell me what you want, I am not afraid
Look into my eyes and tell me so
Don't try to hide, no need to lie
I just wanna know, why you gotta go
 
(I Know) Our memories will fade away
(I Know) You won't even look my way
(You Know) Deep down inside, I'm holding on

               Hara tried to avoid Junhyung but the time of their interview with B2st came. She tried to compose herself, not to show how nervous she is. Hara was asked to say something, she even got more nervous but thought that this is just for work, so she should do it. "After hearing B2st's music, I want to see their performance quickly!" Hara said excited. "Hara~ssi, you want to see their performance quickly?" Jongsuk asked teasingly. "...Neh!" Hara replied. There was awkwardness in the atmosphere but Hara did really mean what she just said.

The two didn't meet in between breaks so after the broadcast, Hara decided to talk to Junhyung, or just even see him closely. She was standing outside the MCs dressing room when suddenly someone covered her eyes.

"Oppa?" Hara asked thinking it could probabaly be Junhyung. The hands that covered her eyes were released then Hara turned to her back. "Oh, Jongsuk~oppa, it's you." Hara said disappointed. "You thought I was him, didn't you?" Hara slightly nodded. "I'm sorry." Hara said apologetically. "It's ok! Of course you'd thought I'm him! That's how inlove you are!" Jongsuk grinned. He ruffled Hara's hair and went back inside the MC's dressing room.

Hara sighed. She saw a familiar figur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter