Love Sick

Neol Saranghagesseo (I Choose To Love You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                It has been 3 days since B2st left for the U.S. to shoot for their mv for their comeback. IU, not used to missing her boyfriend, Gikwang, tried a lot of times to call him but he won’t answer. She can’t sleep and decided to call up Hara. “Yeoboseyo? Unnie?” “IU~ssi? Why did you call?” “Oettoke? I think I miss him already.” “You’re love sick huh? But they have been away for 3 days only.” IU just pouted on Hara’s statement. “Who’s that?” Someone else from the other line spoke up. “It’s IU.” “IU~ssi, it’s Nicole, Hara’s in my apartment. Wanna come?” “Oh, unnie, deh! I’ll be there in a while.” IU then turned her phone off & immediately changed to go to Nicole’s place. IU has been friends with Nicole longer than they have been with Hara so she knows how to get to Nicole’s place.

                As she arrived, she rang the doorbell & Nicole opened up for her. “Annyeonghaseyo unnie” IU bowed. “IU~ssi, no need to be formal, we’ve been really good friends for a long time now. Come inside!” IU went inside Nicole’s apartment, seeing Hara with Nicole’s laptop. “Annyeong IU~ssi!” “Annyeonghaseyo unnie!” “Come, sit with me!” IU immediately sat with Hara. “What are you bringing?” Hara asked. “I brought some food for us and a cake for Nicole unnie.” “For me? Gomawo IU~ssi!” Nicole said while she got what IU brought and placed it in her kitchen. IU followed her “it’s a thank you gift for attending my concert.” “Oh, that’s nothing! What friends are for!” Nicole hugged IU. “Hara, you should have watched IU’s concert!” “Sorry if I missed it IU~ssi.” Hara apologized. “It’s fine unnie, I know you’re busy.” “Busy with the boyfriend?” Nicole sarcastically added. “Ya! Nicole! It’s not like that!” Hara protested. “Whatever!” IU just smiled at her 2 friends arguing. “By the way, you’re in good timing IU~ssi, I’ll be having skype with Junhyung later, maybe you can talk to Gikwang too!” “Jinjayo?” “Deh, but it will be after 2 hrs or so.” “It’s ok I can wait, I just want talk to Gikwang, I miss him so much already!” IU pleaded. Nicole sighed “another love sick soul?” “Thanks Nicole! You’re apartment is the best wifi spot!” Hara declared. “IU~ssi, you can stay here for the night if you want to. What time is your first schedule tomorrow?” Nicole asked concerned. “Unnie, it’s around 8 in the morning.” IU replied. “You can leave here by 5 in the morning so you’ll have time to prepare for your schedule. Don’t worry, I’ll drive you to your apartment.” “Gomawo unnie.” IU said whole heartedly.

                The 3 girls kept busy while talking & catching up with one another. “I miss Junhyung already!” Hara sighed. “IU~ssi, are you alright?” Nicole said while watching IU who’s starting to tear up. “Nicole, you can’t blame her. She’s still new to having relationships & it’s her first time to be away from Gikwang for such a long distance & for a long time.” Hara tried to explain for IU’s side. “Unnie, it’s ok, I’m fine.” IU said while wiping her tears. “IU~ssi, you can always tell us how you feel.” Nicole tried to comfort IU. “Unnie, do you know the feeling that you want to be wherever he is?” IU started to sob. “Why does it feel like it’s better that I didn’t love him than to be away from him?” Hara digested what IU had just confessed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter