It's Ok Even If It Hurts

Neol Saranghagesseo (I Choose To Love You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

              It's the day that B2st will be arriving in Seoul. Incheon airport is now full of fangirls, with their cameras and phones ready whenever the boys will be coming out. Reporters are of course present, wanting to get fresh news from the boys who just succesfully made their mv. Expectations are high from the boys. B2st's comeback is something everyone looks forward to.

No one can still compare to the excitement that Hara has. She has endured 3 weeks, not seeing her boyfriend with unclear communication. She is impatiently waiting in her apartment for her boyfriend.

Just wanting to make sure Junhyung's time of arrival, she checked her laptop and logged in to B2st's fancafe. She, of course has an account in their fancafe, without anyone knowing. She can always use it to monitor her boyfriend and B2st's activities, most especially overseas. She looked for their time of arrival and saw that it was already an hour to go before he arrives.

Preoccupied with the things she saw online, she decided to look at images of the group while waiting for the time. Aigoo oppa, why are you so handsome? Hara told herself mesmerized with her boyfriend's charm. She further browsed online for some news about the boys.

Her attention was caught by an article:

Breaking News: Yong Junhyung seen flirting with another girl!

   A photo of B2st member, Yong Junhyung with another girl flirting with him was posted online. It was seen on the photo that they were having fun at a club. The attention of netizens were caught, leaving comments like "Does Hara know about this?" "Is this part of their mv?" and " Have Hara and Junhyung broken up already?"

B2st will be coming back from the U.S. today, who just successfully finished making their mv. Hopefully, things will be cleared with Junhyung soon.

Tears just started to well up Hara's eyes. Aniyo! This is not true! They must have mistaken him for someone else! Hara told herself, not wanting to believe it.

 

It's okay even if I can't see

It's okay even if I can't breath

If I could meet you only once

If I could give you all my heart

 

How much more do I have to miss you

So that maybe you could know my heart?

How much more do I to cry and cry

So that tears could be dry?

 

              B2st has finally arrived in Seoul. The boys has just landed at Incheon airport. They were surprised for the amount of fans present to greet them. The boys gave the fangirls the chance to take pictures of them and entertained some reporters.

Aish. I want this to end now! I want to go and see her already! Junhyung told himself, preoccupied with his excitement to see Hara. "Junhyung~ssi! Yong Junhyung~ssi!" A reporter caught Junhyung's attention. He tried to spot for the reporter who called him.

"Is it true that you got out with another girl when you were in the U.S.?" Junhyung was caught off guard by the sudden question. "Does Hara know about this?" Another reporter asked. Junhyung was left speechless, he didn't know what to say and how to react. All he is thinking now is does Hara know about this? What if she'll know about this? How will I explain everything to her?

The fangirls were now creating a mob. The boys were hurriedly taken to their car. On their way to their dorm, all Junhyung could think about is how he would hurt Hara when she learns this. I need to explain everything to Hara. He commanded himself. "Junhyung, you need to clear everything before your comeback!" Their manager told him. Junhyung just nodded, with his mind out somewhere else.

As the boys arrived in their dorm. All everyone would like to do is rest. Except for Junhyung, who wants to run and go see Hara. "Junhyung, you need to clear everything today, as much as possible!" Their manager commanded him. But Junhyung can't stand it anymore. He hurriedly went out.

 

              Still in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter