Time Machine

Neol Saranghagesseo (I Choose To Love You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                First comeback stage tomorrow… Hara thought while laying on her living room couch. Pandora was released. KARA had a successful showcase. Netizens had both good and bad things to say about the album. But what’s important is that the girls have satisfied their fans.

It had been long since we promoted here in the country. I hope we’ll do great tomorrow. Hara breathed heavily. It would’ve been easier when you’re here with me, as my number 1 fan. Hara smiled. Hara got up and looked at the living room, every corner of it, every detail.

 

Alone in the room that is more spacious than usual

It’s over, guess it’s over

The story created by the two of us was also in vain

I can't believe it could crumble so easily

 

                Hara just got home from their practice. She just got down from the elevator and was walking her way to her apartment door. She was searching her bag for her keys. She halted to a stop in front of her apartment door, and just got her keys from her bag. She noticed the door wasn’t fully closed. Someone’s inside? Must be the cleaners! She slowly opened the door.

No one was inside, not a shadow in the living room. She walked through her apartment and noticed a bouquet of her favorite flowers on the dining table. She smiled at the flowers, looked at if there was a card. Read the card.

Babe,

                First comeback stage for Step tomorrow! Excited to see you perform! Will be there of course! Hwaiting! Love you!

Hara grinned at the card. She grabbed her phone and started typing.

'Oppa! Love the flowers. Gomawo. But you forgot to close the apartment door again.'

The text was sent, she sat and looked at how beautiful the flowers were. After a minute, her phone bleeped.

'Mianhae for not fully closing the door. But no need to worry, no one will surely go inside your apartment, especially if someone’s inside!'

Hara jumped at the thought that Junhyung could just be inside the apartment. She walked through the living room, into the bedroom. There was no sign of the man she loves there. Not in the living room, dining room or in the bedroom. Where’s he?

Hara ran to the kitchen. No one’s there but saw traces. 2 plates, 2 pairs of chopsticks, 2 spoons, 2 little bowls & 2 glasses ready to be prepared and brought to the dining room. He’s obviously here! “Aigoo oppa, you know I’m not good at hide & seek!” Hara declared and started to sulk.

Hara almost jumped when someone covered her eyes from the back. Hara felt the hands covering her eyes. These hands are obviously his! “Who are you?” Hara playfully asked.

“A thief, who just entered your apartment to invade in the place of the famous & lovely Goo Hara” Junhyung teased, Hara grinned. “Are you a fan?” Hara continued to ask. “Deh! Your number one fan.” Junhyung exclaimed.

Junhyung got his hands, Hara turned and hugged Junhyung. “Jinja? Are you really my number fan?” Hara tilted her head to look at Junhyung. Junhyung smiled and nodded. Hara released her hug.

Junhyung held Hara’s chin, looked deeply into her eyes. “I’ll always be your number one fan! I’ll support you all the way!” Junhyung assured Hara. Junhyung gave Hara a peck and he hugged her tight.

“Except if you’ll be a bad girl!” Junhyung teased. “I’m not!” Hara pouted.

 

                Hara just walked through the living room and into the kitchen. Her eyes started to well up but she managed to smile, thinking of those memories. If only I can go back to that time. Hara sat in one of those high seats in the kitchen and continued reminiscing.

 

                “Why are you here by the way? I thought you had a schedule?” Hara asked Junhyung. The couple were already at the dining table, enjoying their meal.

“Don’t you want me here? I can go now if you want me to.” Junhyung continued to tease Hara. Hara pouted. “Aniya.” Hara held Junhyung’s hand.

“We finished off early. Didn’t want to stay in the dorm. I also wanted to cheer you on for tomorrow!” Junhyung said with a smile and gave out a wink. Hara blushed a little and smiled to Junhyung’s statement.

“Gomawo.” Hara said with a smile and gave a peck on Junhyung’s cheek. Junhyung grinned. Hara fed some kimchi into Junhyung’s mouth. Hara was pleased to have an ever supporting boyfriend.

 

                Hara was already on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter