Break Up?

Neol Saranghagesseo (I Choose To Love You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                It had been 3 days since Hara asked Junhyung for some space and time to think, which seemed to be like forever for Junhyung. They both have been busy. Junhyung kept on calling Hara but her phone is always out of reach. He has been experiencing sleepless nights, thinking about her.

Are you alright? I hope you’re not crying anymore. Are you doing well? What are you doing right now? I’m sure you’re busy and exhausted. Please take care of yourself. I want to see you soon. Junhyung thought while trying to sleep. The night has faded and the sun is starting to rise yet he still wasn’t able to sleep.

 

Each night without you, I’m filled with tears

Don’t even dare tell me to live better without you

There is only yearning, I think I’m in so much pain I might die

Each day I just wait for you

 

                No matter what Junhyung do, just trying to sleep, roll over his bed, count 100 sheeps, cover his face with his pillow and sing himself to sleep, nothing seems to work. The sun has risen, he just decided to get up and wanted to get some coffee to have some energy for the day's rehearsal.

Junhyung was sitting on the living room couch, resting his head on the head of the couch. "Wasn't able to sleep again?" Gikwang sat beside Junhyung. Junhyung just smirked as a reply to Gikwang. "Hyung, you should get some sleep you know. We'll be busier these days and you shouldn't be sick." Gikwang said concerned for his friend. "And you wouldn't want her to be worried, would you?" Gikwang added just to make his friend realize.

"It has been 3 days." Junhyung said. "I miss her, haven't heard anything from her yet." He continued expressing how much he misses Hara. "Hyung, maybe she really needed time. Don't worry, I know how Hara loves you. When things clear up, I'm sure everything will be fine." I hope! Junhyung thought to himself with a slight smile.

The other members woke up & went in the living room. "Wow! You two woke up so early!" Yoseob said amazed and sat at their living room carpet. "Doojoon~hyung is always early. But where is he now? Still sleeping?" Dongwoon exclaimed. "I don't think so." Hyunseung answered Dongwoon. "He wasn't in his room anymore." Hyunseung continued. "So you went in his room?" Yoseob asked suspicious. "I wanted to clarify the time of our rehearsals today. Maybe it will conflict with the time of the musical." Hyunseung explained.

After a few minutes, the boys heard someone opened the front door. It was Doojoon, "oh, all of you woke up so early." "Hyung, where have you been so early? Did you just have a date?" Yoseob teased. "Ani, ani!" Doojoon blushed. "I just got some coffee coz we didn't have any stock already." He continued. "You alone?" Dongwoon asked. "He obviously isn't alone!" Gikwang teased Doojoon. "You were with?" Hyunseung asked. "G.Na~noona maybe?" Yoseob threw in a wild guess. Doojoon blushed deeply and sat beside Junhyung.

"Looks like you got it right Yoseob!" Junhyung agreed. "Ani... I just bumped into her in the cafe." Doojoon tried to explain. "But you obviously like her!" Dongwoon exclaimed. "Looks like you'll be taking over Junhyung~hyung's position, having dates at dawn at the cafe!" Yoseob teased unknowing that Junhyung was hurt. Hyunseung elbowed Yoseob while looking at Junhyung sigh.

"I'm sorry hyung. How's Hara by the way?" Yoseob asked carelesly. "I hope she's fine." Junhyung said worried. "Huh? Have you two broken up already?" Yoseob continued asking carelessly. Break up? I hope not... Junhyung sighed and rested

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter