Neol Saranghagesseo (I Choose To Love You)

Neol Saranghagesseo (I Choose To Love You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                “Unnie, do you believe in forever?” IU suddenly asked. “Don’t ask her that question. She doesn’t believe in forever.” Nicole told IU pertaining to Hara. “Jinjayo? Waeyo” IU asked, curious.

 

IU’s question made her remember the couple ring Junhyung gave her. She remembered what Junhyung told her. “Babe, when you wear this, it’ll indicate that you believe in us, and we can be together forever!” It seemed like Junhyung’s voice echoed on Hara’s ears. She then sighed.

 

“Is there something wrong unnie?” IU asked Hara, concerned. Hara had been staring blankly for a couple of minutes already. “Is it because of my question unnie? Mianhaeyo.” IU apologized, still worried for Hara. “No need to be sorry, I just thought of something.” Hara assured IU.

 

“You’ve been staring blankly from time to time everyday since… a few days ago?” Nicole expressed. “That was the day our president talked to you right?” Nicole clarified. “Did he say something bad? Or is it because of the marriage arrangement again?” Nicole continued asking Hara.

 

“Aniya. I told you our president’s in favor of my public relationship and it’s not because of the marriage arrangement, ok?” Hara expressed. “Then what is it, bothering you for a few days already?” Nicole asked.

 

“Let me return the question to you IU~ssi, do you believe in forever?” Hara asked. Nicole sighed, thinking Hara is trying to change the topic. “Forever may seem like impossible but for me, it depends on how you view forever.” IU stated. “I want to believe in forever, everyone does. I want to last with Gikwang~oppa forever.” IU expressed.

 

“As of the moment is that how you view forever?” Nicole asked IU to which she nodded immediately. “Deh, forever assures me that I’ll be happy. Gikwang~oppa is like my strength. We may not be happy everyday but as long as I’m with him, I’m assured that I’ll be strong to face whatever troubles.” IU expressed. “He is forever for me.” She continued.

 

“Aigoo… You’re too cheesy.” Nicole complained. “As if you don’t think of cheesy stuff, thinking about Dongwoon~ssi.” Hara teased Nicole. “Yah!” Nicole exclaimed. “Just admit it.” Hara retorted. “Ok, it’s because I like the person.” Nicole explained. “See…” Hara expressed.

 

“How about you Hara~unnie? Why not consider forever?” IU asked Hara. “Maybe, it’s because I don’t want to assume too much.” Hara explained. “Forever is just a word since nothing lasts forever.” She continued.

 

“Deh, everything is temporary. But don’t you see yourself being with Junhyung~oppa until you grow old?” IU asked Hara. Hara just shrugged her shoulders. “Unnie, that thought, it is already forever.” IU informed Hara.

 

“How ironic!” Nicole exclaimed. “IU~ssi here who just fell in love now is too in love to be full of wisdom, while Hara~ssi here who has gone through different things with regards to love is still puzzled.” Nicole continued to express then sighed heavily.

 

“Unnie, I think you’ll know your side when it’s officially you & Dongwoon~oppa!” IU expressed with some teasing in the side. Nicole blushed lightly. “What makes you think of that?!” Nicole retorted.

 

“Hara~unnie, I guess it’s just your choice if you believe or not.” IU told Hara. Hara just smirked and nodded. Hara thought of something deeply again. “Anyway!” Nicole broke the silence. “How’s Gikwang?” Nicole asked IU.

 

“He’s good. After our last misunderstanding, I think he’s become better, he’s trying his best to be the best. For me, he’s already the best!” IU declared. “Aigoo, you’re giving me chills!” Nicole complained, IU burst into laughter.

 

“Ok, what’s the last event he did for you?” Nicole asked IU. “Last night! He cooked dinner for me. Things like that make me happy.” IU confessed. “How about you Nicole~unnie? What’s the last thing Dongwoon~oppa did that made you feel giddy?” IU asked, curious. “Last night also!” Nicole confessed. “He just dropped by my apartment to give me coffee and flowers.” She continued.

 

“Wow. That’s sweet!” IU exclaimed. “Last night?” Hara asked. “Deh, they had a break last night. Their schedules were only during the day.” Nicole informed Hara. Hara’s face changed and was disheartened to know that Junhyung didn’t even contacted her.

 

“Is there something wrong between you and Junhyung~oppa?” IU asked Hara, concerned. “Aniya. But I think he’s avoiding me.” Hara expressed. “Why would he?” Nicole asked Hara.

 

“It was like this, he gave me a couple ring and he said that it would be a sign and when I wear it, I believe in us, that we can be together forever.” Hara told Nicole & IU the whole story. “Wow, that is so sweet!” IU expressed. “But I refused to take it.” Hara confessed.

 

“What?!” Nicole & IU blurted out together. “What’s wrong with you?” Nicole asked Hara. “I told him that I just want us to enjoy what we have now and live our lives together at the moment.” Hara explained. “Are you insane?!” Nicole exclaimed.

 

“Hara~unnie, don’t be surprised but I still got to tell you my opinion on what you did.” IU told Hara, Hara nodded. “It sounded like an indirect way of breaking up.” IU continued, slowly. Hara widened her eyes. “Aniya! I didn’t mean it like that!” Hara exclaimed.

 

“Ok, think positive. Junhyung~ssi knows you well so I don’t think he would think of it that way.” Nicole assured Hara. Hara sighed heavily and banged her head on the table. “What did you just do Hara?!” Hara asked herself.

 

“Unnie, don’t overthink or react negatively!” IU told Hara to keep her calm. “Another break up? I can’t afford to lose him again!” Hara exclaimed. “Hara~yah! Breathe in, breathe out!” Nicole commanded Hara. Hara followed her then calmed down.

 

“Why did you refuse & reject him?” Nicole asked Hara. “I didn’t reject him!” Hara exclaimed. “It’s because, it’s for forever, nothing’s forever!” Hara confessed.

 

“Unnie, sometimes, guys need some assurance. Maybe, that’s why Junhyung~oppa said that.” IU explained to Hara. “He said, he’ll understand.” Hara informed IU & Nicole.

 

“Then he’ll understand. Let’s not think of negative things. Maybe, he was just busy last night because he composed a song for you or becaus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter