Fiction

Neol Saranghagesseo (I Choose To Love You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

              

                I should’ve stopped you from walking away. It was my last chance to keep you here with me. Why didn’t I ever run to get you back? Junhyung thought, a tear dropped from his eye. He got up and looked at the time. It was 2 am, still too early for him to get up, but his mind won’t calm him down, he just can’t sleep.

Hara’s walking figure kept on coming up on his dreams. She was walking away from him. He tried to reach out for her but he can’t.

He took a deep breath and stood. Junhyung got his jacket and went out for a walk. Maybe, he’ll be able to calm his mind. He drove through Hongdae, parked his car in front of a familiar coffee shop.

He bought a cup of coffee and got back inside his car. He stayed there for a few more minutes then drove back.

On his way back, he passed by a familiar place. He stopped there for a moment. It was a park with elementary benches. It was one of the places where he & Hara hanged out during their late night dates.

                “Oppa! Let’s stay here for a while!” Hara asked with puppy eyes, pleading to Junhyung. Her eyes, they were one of his weaknesses. “Ok, just for a while.” Junhyung gave in. Hara gave out a grin.

“Sometimes, it’s better to just stay in a place like this.” Hara smiled. “At least, you can get to have some peace of mind amidst the chaotic world we have.” She continued. Junhyung looked at her amazed. Hara looked like she’s in her own haven, she was so lovely and looked at ease.

Hara gave a deep breath and Junhyung just grinned. “Waeyo?” Hara asked, puzzled. Junhyung just grinned. “Why are you smiling like that?” Hara continued to ask. “It’s amazing how a simple place like this makes you at ease.” Junhyung answered. Hara grinned.

Hara stood up. “Then, we should come back here then!” Hara suggested. “That’s if you still want to date me.” She continued. Junhyung grinned. “We’ll come back here anytime you want then.” Hara grinned at his statement.

Hara started walking backwards. “Be careful, you might bump someone, or a post maybe.” Junhyung expressed, worried. “No one’s here at this time. Don’t worry.” Hara assured with a smile.

Junhyung extended his right arm, placed his hand up, looking like his asking for something. “What?” Hara asked, confused. “I’ll be your guide then.” Junhyung said, trying to ask for Hara’s hand.

Hara reached out to Junhyung’s hand, placing her left hand on his right hand. She gave out a grin. “Gomawo oppa.” She expressed. Junhyung smiled at what Hara just said.

They were walking like that for a few minutes and enjoyed each other’s company.

                Junhyung was able to reminisce that while looking at the park. A tear dropped from his eye.

I will rewrite it again, our story will not end

I will bury fact that reality is seeping into my skin for now

I rewrite it once again, the start beginning with you and I smiling happily

In case you will leave me, the background is a small room without an exit

 

                Junhyung went back t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter