Beautiful

Neol Saranghagesseo (I Choose To Love You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kara has just wrapped up their Karasia Japan tour, it was a night before Junhyung & Hara’s anniversary when Hara gets to go back to Seoul. Junhyung knew that Hara would be tired as she gets home to her apartment. So he cleaned the whole unit earlier in the day & later on surprise Hara by cooking her favorite meal as she arrives home. “Yeoboseyo?” Hara answered her phone. “Babe, what time will you be arriving?” “Around 11 pm, don’t worry I’ll go home directly.” “Take care babe, love you.” “Love you too, see you tomorrow.” Hara said, not knowing Junhyung was in her apartment.

                Junhyung has just finished cooking Hara’s favorite meal. It was quarter to eleven, he got back to Hara’s room just to double check everything was clean & in order, since he knows Hara is kind of OC when it comes to her stuff.

                Hara just got back at her apartment. Why is the door open? As what I have remembered I locked it before I left, oh well, maybe it’s mom. As she stepped in her apartment, she noticed a familiar fragrance and went to the kitchen to check it. My favorite! She tasted it & noticed that it wasn’t like her mom’s cooking. Curious, she further checked the apartment. She went inside the bedroom and noticed someone sleeping soundly. There she realized it was her man. He must’ve been really tired. She went to the side near Junhyung, knelt & stared at her man. So that’s why you asked what time I’ll arrive! She wasn’t able to resist him & kissed his cheek. Junhyung slowly opened his eyes & noticed the face of his woman. “You already arrived?” Hara just smiled. Junhyung quickly stood. “What time is it? I just double checked your room to see to it it’s clean when you arrive.” Hara laughed, amused to know her man cleaned her apartment. “Is there something wrong?” Junhyung asked clueless. “Nothing” Hara stood and stared at her man. “I love you” she continued. Junhyung replied by kissing her, she returned the kiss back. They cut it to catch their breath. “Are you hungry?” Junhyung asked. Hara just nodded. “Let me prepare the food for you.” “Go ahead, I’ll just follow.” Hara said smiling.

                Junhyung finished preparing the food, in time, Hara went to the dining room. Junhyung stood and stared at Hara. She was wearing one of his shirts and mini shorts. She was all beautiful for him especially when she’s wearing one of his tees & without make up on.

Nothing better than you

Even if I have the whole world

I can’t trade you for it

 

 “Oppa?” Hara asked while waving her hand on his face. “Deh!” “Something wrong?” “Nothing, you’re just so beautiful.” Hara just rolled her eyes and sat down. He smirked at her reaction, telling him she wasn’t convinced, then he sat down across Hara.

                They finished the meal Junhyung prepared. “Jalmukesamnida!” Hara said, satisfied with what her boyfriend prepared. “Kamsahamnida oppa!” Hara said while doing aegyo & looking at Junhyung. “Don’t look at me like that.” “Why?” Hara pouted. “Like that too.” Junhyung protested. “You know very well that’s my weakness.” “Yes, I know very well.” Hara continued while doing puppy dog eyes. “What do you need?” Junhyung asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter