I Love You, I Love You

Neol Saranghagesseo (I Choose To Love You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            Yes! It had been a long time since we were here. I remember the last time…

I sang and danced to Mister that time. I really enjoy doing the dance and you blush while looking at me dancing. I just love it when you blush and try to keep yourself from smiling from ear to ear when you feel giddy. Hara smiled to that thought.

 “Let’s go?” Junhyung exclaimed. Hara smiled in reply. Both followed their friends to their assigned room. The walk along the hallways to the room in the noraebang was a little long for Hara, feeling awkward that Junhyung’s right beside her.

Hara looked down while walking. She saw Junhyung’s hand, forming into a fist, she knows this indicates he’s nervous? Hara thought. Deep inside her, she wants to hold Junhyung’s hand, that’s what she usually does when he’s nervous.

Hara looked at Junhyung, giving him a worried look. Junhyung tried to smile. Hara grinned. Omo, did I smile too much? Hara bowed her head down to hide herself because she’s blushing. Hara then immediately ran inside their assigned room in the noraebang and sat beside Nicole.

“Let’s choose songs!” IU exclaimed. “But first, let’s play a game!” Nicole expressed. “What is it?” Gikwang asked. “Since we all are singers, we can’t sing our own songs but we can sing each other’s songs!” Nicole explained.

“Another game of yours huh?” Dongwoon blurted out. “Wae?” Nicole retorted. “To make it exciting, let’s do spin the bottle!” Dongwoon suggested. “What’s the relation?” Nicole asked, puzzled.

“For the first spin, it’ll be the singer then the second spin will challenge the singer what to sing!” Dongwoon explained. “I think that’s interesting!” Gikwang exclaimed, IU nodded eagerly. Dongwoon grinned to Nicole. Nicole sighed and gave a nod.

“Don’t forget to order food by the way!” Dongwoon exclaimed with a playful smile. “Hungry again?!” Nicole retorted. Dongwoon pouted and made puppy eyes. Nicole breathed out then sighed. “Whatever, later!” Nicole gave in.

The group sat around the table. Dongwoon spun the bottle. The bottle seemed to be spinning endlessly. Everyone is eager to know who will sing first. The bottle stopped from spinning. Every eye in the room looked at whom the bottle stopped at. “Oppa!” IU blurted out.

Nicole spun the bottle again. It stopped, pointing at IU. “Dongwoon~oppa, I want to see you doing Troublemaker!” IU exclaimed. “Deh! That would be exciting!” Gikwang agreed while looking for the song on the screen.

“You should do the choreography!” Hara added teasingly. “Deh! It wouldn’t be fun if you won’t dance!” Junhyung seconded. “Aish..What can I do?” Dongwoon protested.

“Nicole~unnie, be Dongwoon~oppa’s partner!” IU suggested. “Wae? Aniya!” Nicole protested. Dongwoon stood up then grabbed Nicole by the hand and dragged her in front. The music started and both performed Troublemaker.

“Nicole~unnie and Dongwoon~oppa fighting!” IU cheered them on. Dongwoon and Nicole performed flawlessly. Nicole showed her y side. Dongwoon was in awe but still managed to perform without anyone noticing.

During the part of the choreography where the performers almost kiss, Dongwoon felt some heat and blushed lightly. Nicole also blushed lightly. But both still continued the performance without anyone noticing some awkwardness between the both of them.

After the performance, everyone clapped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter