Baby Steps

Neol Saranghagesseo (I Choose To Love You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                “Unnie, oettoke?” IU called up Hara to ask for her advice. She just currently had a fight with Gikwang. “Did you 2 fight again?” “Deh, it’s because of him, he wants to do this while I want to do that.”

“Why do both of you can’t get along?” Hara sighed enough for IU to hear on the other line. “IU~ssi, the both of you have just been in this relationship for 2 months, you should just enjoy being with one another. Don’t waste time sulking.” “Deh unnie, kamsahamnida. You’re the best!”

                On the next day, Hara was in a café with IU & Gikwang who just made up from their fight. “I can’t imagine seeing the two of you now this sweet, as if nothing happened yesterday.” Hara said while looking at IU whose head was resting on Gikwang’s shoulder. “Unnie, I’m sorry for disturbing you yesterday.” “I’m sorry for what happened yesterday Hara~ssi & I’m also sorry for having a fight with you babe” Gikwang said while motioning to rest his head on IU’s head. “You two should remember that being in a relationship are like taking baby steps, you both take these steps one by one & get to know each other day by day.” Hara said while resting her head on both her hands. “There will always be times that you won’t get along but let this be the chance for both of you to grow.” She continued while staring blankly against the glass window of the café. “Unnie, you are obviously talking from experience, your feelings are all seeping out.”

My scrunched up feelings keep seeping out

I try to hide and cover it but it all comes out

 

                Hara just kept on staring blankly as if she didn’t hear what IU just said. “Unnie is really in love” IU whispered to Gikwang.

                Hara was snapped back to reality when a familiar smile came into her gaze. “How long

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter