Rain Drop

Neol Saranghagesseo (I Choose To Love You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                “Yeoboseyo?” Hara picked up her phone, half awake. “Unnie! Long time no see!” The girl on the other line said excitedly. “IU~ssi, what do you need at this time?” Hara asked. “Aigoo, unnie, it’s already 7am! You should get up now!” IU implied.

“We had a late night practice.” Hara replied. “Unnie, you work so hard. Omo, you’ll have your comeback soon right? I’m excited!” IU exclaimed. “Gomawo IU~ssi.” Hara said. “What do you need anyway?” Hara continued.

“I’m thinking if we could pay a visit to Cube Ent.’s building tonight?” IU suggested. Hara didn’t know what to say, she can’t tell IU that they have already broken up with Junhyung. “IU~ssi, KARA has practice tonight. Mianhae, can’t go with you.” Hara expressed.

“I understand unnie. Junhyung~oppa, would be happy to see you!” IU tried to bribe Hara, not knowing Hara & Junhyung’s situation. I’ll be happy to see him too, but I can’t bear it. Hara thought to herself.

There was silence for about a minute. “Unnie, gotta go. Hope to see you soon!” IU said then cut the call.

IU looked at the person beside her and shook her head. “Didn’t work too?” Gikwang asked, IU pouted. “Something must be really going on between them.” Gikwang concluded. “It’s not like they can’t solve anything together.” IU expressed. “Should we help them?” IU suggested, Gikwang smiled and nodded.

                Hara stayed in her apartment, the whole day. It’s already noon yet she hasn’t gotten up. Why does my body feel weak today? It had been raining the whole day too. Hara thought to herself. She closed her eyes and remembered what happened last night.

She was just from their practice when she wanted to go to the park. She stayed there for an hour. The park had always been her ally when she feels tired physically and even emotionally.

She sat at a bench near an oak tree. It was always her favorite spot. The wind breeze makes her at ease. She took a deep breath and enjoyed the street lights.

This was exact same spot where we always stay. Hara thought about Junhyung. The couple loved hanging around this park during their late night dates since Hara loves this place.

They used to run and chase each other around here. They played like they were little kids. Hara tried to smile by the thought of their memories of the place.

It started to drizzle. Hara didn’t move a bit. She always loves the rain and Junhyung used to scold her for staying out when it rains.

Hara saw a familiar car. Isn’t that his car? So he also visits this place, huh? She stood up and went to take a closer look of the car. It really is his car! Hara walked fast, excited to know that it could be Junhyung.

The car started and ran. Hara tried to chase it but she couldn’t. The rain poured strongly. Hara dropped into her knees and cried with the rain.

Suddenly the rain pours on my head

Without a word, I will get wet

The memory is falling down

Along the tears, just like a fool

The road to home, still there’s a long way to go

I have no umbrella, it seems like I’ll only catch a cold

If I have you on this road leading to that place

Although I’ll get wet, still it’s good

                Hara finally got up and sat at the edge of her bed. So that park symbolizes something fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter