A Bitter Day

Neol Saranghagesseo (I Choose To Love You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                Hara went out IU’s apartment, heartbroken. Jongsuk assisted Hara and let her go inside his car. “Jongsuk~oppa, I’m sorry for being a burden. I shouldn’t have contacted you.” Hara apologized. “Aniyo, we’re friends and as you said you can’t contact your manager and your members.” Jongsuk assured Hara with a smile.

Before Jongsuk started the car engine, Hara saw Junhyung went out the apartment, furious. She followed him by her eyes. He must be very mad at me! How could you do that Hara?! Hara scolded herself.

“Worried about him?” Jongsuk asked, seeing Hara looking at Junhyung. “Do you want us to follow him?” Jongsuk continued to ask. Hara shook her head.

Jongsuk started the engine and drove. They passed by Junhyung who was heading to the convenience store. Hara still looked at him, Jongsuk noticed Hara looking outside. Jongsuk suddenly stopped the car across the convenience store, somewhere without any lamp post.

“Why did you stop?” Hara asked. “Do you want me to talk to him and explain?” Jongsuk suggested. Hara looked at outside and saw Junhyung who just got out the convenience store.

Hara saw Junhyung drank bottles of soju. Tears started to flood Hara’s face. “Let’s go oppa. I can’t take this.” Hara pleaded. Jongsuk started the car and drove. Hara looked at Junhyung ‘til she isn’t able to see even a shadow of the man she loves.

 

A bitter day, it will all get erased like this

It will all be forgotten someday

I might smile when the time comes

But I guess I can’t help it right now

Even though the weather is great, my mood is not

 

 

                Both arrived at DSP Ent.’s building. “Jongsuk~oppa, kamsahamnida.” Hara bowed to Jongsuk. “Hara~ssi, please remember that I’ll always be here. I’m ready to help you anytime.” Hara tried to smile hearing Jongsuk’s statement.

 

Hara went inside DSP Ent.’s building and slowly walked. Hara feels like the people she passes by looks at her with pity. She doesn’t’ know what’s wrong, thinking maybe of how she looks, lifeless and lonely.

 

People who look at me while passing by pity me

Nothing goes right

I missed the place where I was supposed to get off at this morning

Because I suddenly thought of you, I got off at a lonesome station

Because it seemed lonely today of all days, tears just kept falling

I walked for a long time like that

 

 

Hara went into KARA’s practice room, lifeless. “Omo, omo, unnie, are you ok?” Jiyoung asked as the KARA members approached Hara.

 

“Where have you been?” Gyuri asked, worried. “I’m sorry for being late.” Hara apologized. The girls circled Hara, asking her questions. Their manager went in. “Just in time, Hara~ssi.” Their manager told Hara.

 

“Girls, I have bad news.” Their manager announced, the girls gave a puzzled look. “Your new song has been leaked.” Their manager continued, the girls gave out a surprised look.

 

“But how can this happen?” Gyuri asked, mad at what she heard. “It’s a radio station’s fault. We can’t do anything anymore regarding this matter but the radio station gave out a public apology.” Their manager explained.

 

“What can a public apology do?” Nicole asked, still in shock. “DSP has released a statement. We also assure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter