I Love You, I Want You, I Need You

Neol Saranghagesseo (I Choose To Love You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                “Why do you keep on humming that song?” Junhyung asked Hara while helping her out in the kitchen preparing their lunch. Hara kept on humming her song I love you, I want you, I need you. “Wae? It’s my song. I like it.” Hara answered.

 

“I like it too but it has a sad message.” Junhyung explained. “Are you sad?” Junhyung asked, concerned. “Aniya! Of course not.” Hara assured Junhyung. “The girls and I went out last night remember?” Hara reminded Junhyung, he nodded in reply. “I sang this in the noraebang, it’s actually for the girls.” Hara continued explaining.

 

“Are they having problems?” Junhyung asked. “Deh, apparently, IU and Gikwang had some misunderstanding, leading them not to contact each other for a week already. Nicole is also sad because Dongwoon forgot her birthday, so she decided to have a double celebration with Key.” Hara told Junhyung.

 

“I’m glad we’re not having problems.” Junhyung stated while back hugging Hara. Hara turned to face Junhyung. “It’s normal to have problems but we should talk it out as not to make it any bigger.” Hara expressed. Junhyung nodded in agreement. They then made a pinky promise. Junhyung gave a peck on Hara’s lips.

 

“Let’s go and eat!” Hara suggested then motioned to walk away. “Ani.” Junhyung protested, holding Hara’s hand and grabbing her back. “Aigoo…” Hara exclaimed. Junhyung kissed Hara’s lips and she returned the kiss. Both cut the kiss to catch their breath. They heard a weird rumbling sound. Hara burst in laughter. “Now, are you hungry?” Hara asked. Junhyung shyly nodded.

 

Both made their way to the dining table. “They look delicious!” Junhyung exclaimed. “Of course!” Hara retorted. Junhyung pulled a chair to let Hara sit down and sat at the opposite chair. “Jalmukesamnida!” Both exclaimed before indulging themselves.

 

Hara feeds Junhyung from time to time and Junhyung does the same. “How is it?” Hara asked as they finished their food. “Delicious!” Junhyung answered. “Tell me the truth.” Hara commanded. “It’s true! Your cooking have become a lot better.” Junhyung explained.

 

“So, the food I cooked before weren’t delicious?” Hara exclaimed, raising an eyebrow. Junhyung immediately shook his head and explained. “Ani, ani. It was delicious but now it has become more delicious! The most delicious I’ve ever tasted!” “Aigoo… Be honest!” Hara exclaimed. “I’m being honest.” Junhyung assured Hara, grinning at her.

 

Hara stared at Junhyung’s eyes and moved closer to Junhyung. Junhyung gave a peck on Hara’s lips to stop her from staring at him. “Aigoo… You’re already taking advantage.” Hara exclaimed. “No, I’m not. It’s you who don’t believe me.” Junhyung stated. “Ok, I believe you.” Hara expressed. “It’s because, maybe, you’re just saying it to make me happy.” Hara clarified. Junhyung nodded.

 

“I of course want you to be happy but I’d also want to tell you the truth and that’s what I did.” Junhyung explained. Hara grinned at what he said. “It’s because you love me so much.” Hara expressed, making Junhyung nod and smile.

 

“Oppa, I’m not also only talking about now. Ever since we’ve got back together, I noticed that you became more careful with your actions and what you might say on TV or during your public appearances.” Hara expressed. “It’s because I don’t want to disappoint my fans, my members and most especially, you.” Junhyung explained.

 

“I know that oppa, but people have noticed that you’ve been very careful of your image. I just want you to enjoy and be yourself. You don’t need to be too careful.” Hara expressed. “Oppa, remember that your fans, your members, and I love you for who you really are.” Hara continued. Junhyung grinned at what Hara expressed.

 

“You also love me too much.” Junhyung exclaimed. “Of course.” Hara expressed. Hara gave a peck on Junhyung’s cheek. “I will keep that on mind.” Junhyung assured Hara. “Wait, you are also careful of your image. Remember that question about your ex?” Junhyung reminded Hara. “Aigoo… I don’t want to bring up the past, especially that I’m very happy now.” Hara explained.

 

“Why do you always know what to say?” Junhyung protested. “Aniya. I just know how to make you happy.” Hara exclaimed. “You know me very much.” Junhyung confessed. Hara nodded, “It’s also same as you, you know me very much yet you never stop getting to know me each day.” Hara expressed.

 

“Things about us change. Except…” Junhyung stated. “Except, what?” Hara asked, puzzled. “Except my love for you. It will never change.” Junhyung confessed. “Aigoo… Oppa, you’re giving me goosebumps.” Hara protested. “But it’s true and it made you smile.” Junhyung exclaimed. “Deh, it did.” Hara grinned and nodded.

 

The sound of Hara’s Secret Love blasted off from Junhyung’s phone. Junhyung sighed that something disturbed their moment with Hara. He looked at Hara to ask for her permission to pick up the call. “I like your ring tone. Go, pick it up.” Hara told Junhyung.

 

“Yeoboseyo?” Junhyung answered the call. “Wae? Why now?” Junhyung protested. “How about the other guys?” Junhyung told the person on the other line. “Aish.. Ok, ok, I’ll help. Annyeong.” Junhyung then hung up the call.

 

“Was it your manager?” Hara exclaimed from the kitchen. She has started cleaning up the dining table. Junhyung got the remaining plates on the dining table and brought it to the kitchen. “It was Dongwoon.” Junhyung informed Hara. “Oh, do you have a sudden schedule?” Hara asked.

 

Both were washing the plates. “Ani, he asked for my help.” Junhyung told Hara. “He wanted to make an event for Nicole, since he knew that Nicole sulked that he didn’t celebrate her birthday together with her.” Junhyung continued, Hara nodded. “Nicole is free today too. I’m sure she’ll love it. I want to help!” Hara offered.

 

They have now finished washing the dishes and sat on the living room couch. “Where are you planning to celebrate it?” Hara asked. “Actually, he also doesn’t know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter