Bad Boy

Neol Saranghagesseo (I Choose To Love You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                It was a day before Junhyung, and the rest of the B2st members, will be returning to Seoul. Junhyung is lying on his bed, suffering from headache but also from frustration. It has been an hour already since he was trying to think about what he did last night and what would be Hara’s reaction if she will know.

                There was a knock on the door, Junhyung tried to get up and open it but he can’t bear to stand because of his throbbing headache. “Come in!” Junhyung managed to yell.

“Hyung, I’ve got some coffee for you.” Dongwoon said while opening the door. He laid the cup of coffee on the table near Junhyung’s bed. “Hara noona called me up to ask me to give you some coffee. She said it will somewhat help when you have hangovers.

“Yeah, she seems to be the only one who knows me inside out.” Junhyung said while trying to get up and take a sip of coffee. “You should take care of her.” Dongwoon said while trying to sit on the couch near Junhyung’s bed. “You should also apologize to her.”

What happened last night? Junhyung asked himself and laid Dongwoon a confused gaze. “You didn’t remember?” Junhyung shook his head. “I heard you were shouting on the phone so I thought you had a fight with her.”

Junhyung laid down on his bed and tried to recall it. “Oh well, don’t think a lot about it, maybe it was just a mistake.” Dongwoon stood up and left the room.

 

                Junhyung was left thinking. He closed his eyes, leaned his arm on his head and tried to remember what happened.

                On the night before, the B2st members (except for Gikwang of course) were invited to celebrate the successful wrap up of their music video, and to also celebrate their upcoming comeback. The boys went to a famous club, Junhyung was hesitant at first but he can’t seem to refuse and with the other members convincing him.

Junhyung enjoyed his time, not noticing his phone kept on vibrating. The boys had fun, not before long their manager asked them to go back. Most of the boys were already drunk, only Doojoon and Dongwoon were left with a conscious mind. Doojoon, responsible as he is, intentionally didn't drink a lot. Hyunseung was in the restroom, trying to vomit what he had drank with Dongwoon assisting him. Dongwoon may be the youngest but he has the highest tolerance to alcohol. Yoseob can't stand anymore, having the alcohol take over his body. Junhyung got drunk but is still able to walk.

The boys got back to their dorm by car, with their manager as their driver. As they arrived, Doojoon helped Yoseob stand and assisted him inside. Their manager did the same to Hyunseung. Dongwoon stayed with Junhyung just to be sure he'll be able to go inside safely.

While Junhyung was making his way inside, he finally noticed his phone vibrating. He looked at it with 19 missed calls already. He was able to pick up his girlfriend's 20th call attempt.

"Hara! Oh Hara! Babe!" Junhyung managed to say. "Oppa? are you drunk?" The person on the other line asked. "Of c..c..course n..n..not!" He said while starting to stutter. "Oh ok. What time will you be arriving oppa?" Hara asked on the other line. "Don't be pathetic Hara! We'll be seeing each other soon!" Junhyung then immediately turned his phone off.

 

                Junhyung rolled over his bed, realizing what he had done. His girlfriend was just of course excited to see him ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter