I Knew It

Neol Saranghagesseo (I Choose To Love You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                B2st just finished their schedule for that day. Junhyung didn’t see Hara the entire week. He, of course, wants to see her despite what happened that night. Most especially, he learned what recently happened to Hara. No one of course told him, he learned it himself.

                The day after that night, where he saw the girl he loves the most with another man, that night when he got himself so drunk. He got up with a throbbing headache. Junhyung slowly got up and sat at the corner of his bed, with his hands on his head. He can’t bear the pain, his eyes narrowed from the pain. He decided to get some pain reliever.

He walked through the living room. The dormitory is still in silence. Other members must still be sleeping or having an appointment. He got to the main bathroom, near their dining room, where the first aid kit was. He opened the cabinet where the first aid kit was kept. He searched through it, he can’t find any pain relievers.

Why now when I need it the most? He then thought of Gikwang, who used to keep some spare pain relievers, just in case something happens during their schedules. He walked to Gikwang’s room, which was halfway through.

Before he motioned to knock, he heard Gikwang. “Jinja?” Gikwang exclaimed. Gikwang was already awake. He must’ve been talking to IU whole morning. Junhyung thought to himself. He motioned to turn and walk away from Gikwang’s door.

“What happened to Hara~ssi?” Gikwang expressed, concerned. Junhyung heard what Gikwang just said and went near the door and pressed his ear on the door. It’s not that he’s eavesdropping, it’s unlikely of him. But when it’s about Hara, it’s totally a different thing.

“Aigoo. She fainted? Poor Hara~ssi. She must’ve been sick because of the rain.” Hearing those words from Gikwang, scrunched his heart. Junhyung leaned on Gikwang’s door, careful not to make any sound.

I should’ve not walked away. It should’ve been me who was with you. I could’ve took care of you. Junhyung cried in his thoughts. He slowly walked away from the door and made his way to the kitchen. He made himself some coffee, thinking maybe, it can lessen the pain on his head, but definitely not the pain in his heart.

                B2st stayed at their dressing room, preparing for their next schedule. “Yah! Yoseob~ah!” Gikwang called Yoseob out. “Deh!” Yoseob replied.

“Why are you calling my girlfriend in the middle of the night?” Gikwang asked, suspiscious. “Aniya!” Yoseob denied. “Don’t deny it. I know what you’ve been up to!” Gikwang continued.

“Gikwang~ah, how did you know?” Hyunseung asked. “Do you know about this too?” Gikwang suspiciously asked. “Aniya, just curious!” Hyunseung retorted.

“That day when we had a day off & she also had a day off, we exchanged phones.” Gikwang explained. “I know what’s in her inbox, the people who had been calling her and I know everything in her phone.” He continued.

“Jinja?” Yoseob exclaimed. “Deh, so the person who you’ve been calling that night was me!” Gikwang announced. Yoseob bowed his head, guilty of what he did. He made a 90-degree bow to Gikwang. “Mianhae hyung.”

 “I thought it was clear that you should stop bothering my girlfriend?” Gikwang cleared. “Deh, I’m very sorry hyung.” Yoseob bowed  three times more.

“So, couples now exchange phones?” Hyunseung asked, curious. “Well, it’s a couple thing, it’s one way to assure your partner you’re loyal.” Gikwang tried to explain.

“What if you have schedules or there’s an emergency?” Dongwoon asked. “Well, you can always call and tell her.” Gikwang said. “We only do it during both our day off.” He continued.

“Was that your idea?” Doojoon asked. “It’s hers, but of course I’d agree to it!” Gikwang expressed. “Who wouldn’t? That’s something anyone in a relationship would like.” He continued.

“Yoseob here even checks each of our phones, especially Dongwoon’s!” Doojoon revealed. “Jinja? Jeongmal?” Dongwoon asked in disbelief. All 4 boys nodded, Yoseob bowed. “Mianhae hyung.”

“Aish, you’re invading my privacy!” Dongwoon exclaimed. Yoseob started to run away but D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter