Freeze

Neol Saranghagesseo (I Choose To Love You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                After Hara and Junhyung’s date at Everland, Hara wasn’t able to sleep anymore. Aigoo...Why can’t I get you off my mind? Hara was on her bed, trying to sleep. Hara reminisced what happened that night.

 

                Junhyung was able to catch up with Hara and hugged her tight. They were now looking intensely at each other, hugging each other. “Saranghae” Junhyung expressed. Hara liked it but she looked away, her eyes well up.

 

I could’ve just said those 3 lovely words to you. Hara rolled, now facing the right side. Aniya, he said he can wait, so he should wait! Hara rolled again, facing the left side. She remembered another scene from that night.

 

               Hara opened the door on her side. “Gomawo oppa.” Hara expressed, wholeheartedly. Junhyung grinned. Hara motioned to get off the car when she decided to look at Junhyung and give him a peck on the cheek.

 

Hara laid flat on her bed, covering her face with her pillow. Hara’s cheeks are burning. Omo, why did I give him a peck? Hara took a deep breath. Aigoo… I miss you already. I hope to see you in my dreams. Hara thought while looking at Junhyung’s photo on her bedside table. With this, Hara slowly closed her eyes then was able to sleep soundly.

The KARA members just arrived at a venue where their schedule would be. They were at the dressing room, preparing for the said schedule. While preparing, Hara can’t separate her phone from her.

“Hara~ssi, you’ve become prettier nowadays.” Hara’s makeup artist commented. Hara blushed a little. “Jinjayo?” Hara exclaimed in disbelief. “Deh, I think you’re pretty inspired, huh?” The makeup artist replied.

Nicole heard this and smiled to it. “She is indeed inspired.” Nicole exclaimed, half teasing Hara, only Hara noticed the teasing. But actually, the other members noticed that Hara’s getting inspired and they’re pretty sure that it has something to do with Junhyung. Hara looked at Nicole through the wide mirror in front of them and widened her eyes. Nicole winked at her.

“Deh, all this love we’re receiving for Pandora is inspiring me.” Hara expressed. The makeup artist nodded eagerly in agreement to Hara’s statement. The other members smirked at Hara’s answer. They agreed to it but they know it’s not the only reason why she has been happy these days.

“WGM is having auditions and recruitments?” Jiyoung asked having seen the television inside the dressing room. “Deh, they are in search for the next idol couple.” Jiyoung’s makeup artist answered.

“Gyuri~unnie should be cast!” Jiyoung exclaimed. “Aniya! Why me?” Gyuri expressed. “The male idols would totally be lucky to have you as their wife!” Jiyoung replied, Gyuri blushed lightly.

“I agree, but Seungyeon~unnie would also be a nice wife!” Hara expressed. “Aniya” Seungyeon disagreed. “Hara~yah, you can also be a nice wife!” Seungyeon retorted.

“But we all know who she wants to be as his husband!” Nicole exclaimed. “And she can’t choose her husband if she’d be on the show!” Nicole continued. “I agree!” Jiyoung exclaimed. Hara felt her cheeks are burning then eyed Nicole. Nicole just let her tongue out, teasing Hara.

“Hara~ssi, who do you want as your husband?” A makeup artist asked innocently. All the people inside the dressing room looked at the makeup artist, not believing there’s still someone who doesn’t know Hara’s public relationship. Hara & Junhyung may have broken up but no one knows about it except her members.

“B2st is auditioning for WGM?” Jiyoung asked while watching B2st’s appearance on WGM. The other members, especially Hara watched that segment.

The guys are looking at the criteria, the boys were slowly eliminated. Hara smiled lightly to have seen Junhyung being eliminated. B2st’s segment on WGM was short but funny.

Hara immediately composed a text to Junhyung whom she’s texting with at the moment, it read.

‘You should’ve been cast on WGM!’

Hara received an immediate reply.

‘Deh, I should be, but only if you’re my wife!’

Hara blushed lightly to this.

 

                Junhyung was at the B2st dorm, the boys just arrived from a schedule. Junhyung’s in his room, trying to rest and enjoyed texting Hara.

‘Aniya! I want another husband! ^^’ Junhyung pouted to have read the latest text message from Hara. He texted her back.

‘Waeyo? I bet WGM ratings will go up with us on the show! ^^’

‘Aish, a little boastful there huh? But I think so too! Keke’

Junhyung grinned to Hara’s latest message. He opened his laptop and searched for latest news about Hara and KARA. Junhyung read the titles of articles about KARA.

 

KARA members’ individual PVs for KARA collection are out!

Goo Hara’s Secret Love PV featuring Ze:a’s Im Siwan is out!

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter