The decision

Struck by stars

Moment later Kyuhyun opened  1 of his eyes and …. ‘hahahahahahahaha!!!! You really thought something happen to me? Babo~’

‘YAH!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU!!!! CHO KYUHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can you play this kind of game?’ His hyungs punched and scolded him for playing this kind of prank.

‘Hahahahahaha!! Ara ara~ mian hae, hyung. I am only trying to scare this fearless woman here.’ He said while looking at me.

I just keep quiet and looked at his pale face. He winked at me playfully and asked, ‘Are you angry?’ I looked at him and shook my head, keeping quiet still.

‘Come on, don’t be angry. You can punch me like Leeteuk hyung does, just don’t ignore me, eh?’ he said with a smirk.

‘Yah~ serve you right if she is angry and ignore you.’ Leeteuk said, slapped hard on his back and walk away. Everyone went back to get on with their own chores leaving Kyuhyun alone.

I take his hand and pulled him out of the busy backstage, he followed me quietly and looking down to the floor as we walk.

‘Tell me, what happen to you?’ I asked him sternly.

He looks surprised upon hearing this and answered in his usual nonchalant tone ‘A ni yo…. I am just pulling….’

‘Tell me the truth, else I am getting out of here.’ I snapped at him before he can finish his sentence.

‘……………………..’ he looked at me with a weak smile.

‘Right, so you are not going to speak?’ I turn and wanted to walk away.

He grabs at my arm to stop me...‘Well. … I don’t know, I just felt a bit dizzy out of sudden and lose my balance that all. Might be due to fatigue….’ He said while sitting down on the stair holding his head with both of his hand, closing his eyes.

‘Are you all right now?’ I asked him while trying to reach for his forehead, full of sweat.

‘Ne, I am fine now, don’t worry. You surprise me again.’ He said while pulling my hand down, holding it.

‘What?’ I asked while flipping away his fringe, wiping his wet forehead with tissue.

‘How do you know it’s not a prank?’ he asked, looking at me in the eyes.

‘Babo~ from you pale face. And I believe no matter how evil you are you won’t want to make your hyung worried with such prank.’

‘…………………….’ He looked at me without a word.

‘YAH!!! Don’t look at me like that,’ I said pulling my hand out from his hand and gave him a push.

‘Go ma wo~’ he said sincerely.

‘A ni yo, what is there to thanks? Just take good care of your health as a way to thank me?’

‘Yah~ wont it be easier if you are by my side to take care of me?’

‘…………’

‘Yah….… I mean…..’

‘You really want me to look after you?’ I sit down beside him and looking straight into his eye.

‘Ergh… No….I mean yes… well, if you could….’ He stutters?? And looking nervous? Why? Worried I will be angry? Do I look like the petty sort to him?

‘Accept the job offer and go back to Korea with you?’ I helped him to finish his sentence.

‘Neh? So you are talking about the job offer? I thought….’

‘Thought what?’

‘Hahahahahahahahah!! Job offer of course~ hahahahaha......'

‘Erm…. You really think I should?’

‘Any difficulty with the chinese e-mail  just now?’ he asked.

‘Well… no, because it’s just an invitation and all I have to do is to help your manager hung to translate it.’

‘So, I don’t see why you can’t do it.’

‘But that’s only a small part of my job scope.’

‘Don’t worry, I think you won’t have any problem coping. Moreover, I will always be there with you.’ He smiled at him, trying to assure me.

‘Erm…. You know, my biggest barrier is you. Just the thought of having you beside me, making my life difficult make me think twice about the offer.’ *shrugged*

‘Yah~~ YU AE LI!!’  he raise his hand gesturing to slap me.

‘Hahahahahahahaha!!! A ni ya. A ni ya’ I said while pulling his hand down.

‘I am angry, say sorry.’ He pulled his hand away, crossed it and turn his face away from me, pouting.

‘Hahahahaha! Ok ok~ mian hae, my Kyu弟弟 -di di (Chinese - little brother).’

‘That’s more like it… so are you accepting?’

I look at him and nodded my head.

‘YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!’ he cheered taking my hand and shaking it vigorously.

‘Yah! CHO KYUHYUN!! Stop!! You are making me dizzy.’

‘Mian hae, mian hae, I am too happy!’

‘Because you can bully me further?’ I asked, pulling back my hand, pushing my hair back.

‘No, because there will be one more person to take care of me.’ he said while pulling back my collar which slid down my shoulder from his vigorous hand shaking.

‘Neh~ Please treat me well, ok? Then only I will treat you well.’ I said giving him a false smile.

‘Hahahahaha!! You are my angel, of course I will treat you well’

‘All right, lets go back. I think your hyung must be looking for you now. You ok now?’ I asked looking at his face. Erm.. look better.

‘Neh!! I am all right!! After hearing this good news.’ He said, jumping up.

‘Aish~ I hope I won’t regret in future.’

‘Hahahahaha! No, you won’t, I assure you. Are you going to tell manager hyung now?’

‘Erm, later. No urgency, I send you back to backstage first. We had been out quite a while already.’

‘Ok. Let’s go’ he said smiling happily at me.

‘Aigoo~Can’t understand why you are so happy.’ I said pinching his face softly. 

‘Heheheheheheheh~’ let’s go~’

‘So, you will accept this offer?’ asked manager.

‘Neh, but I will need some time to tender my resignation and settle all my things down here. I would at least need six weeks before I can report to work at Korea, is it ok?’

‘Neh, I understand. Six weeks is quite reasonable. I will get your contract ready by tomorrow; shall we meet up tomorrow to discuss the details?’

‘Ok, will do. I will meet you up at your hotel tomorrow.’

‘Ok, see you then, Ae Li Ssi. Welcome in advance. I will tell the boys later at night.’ He said, holding out his hand.

‘Neh, thanks you.’ I smiled, taking his hand.

‘Please feel free to ask if you have any questions.’

‘Not at the moment.’

‘All right, see you then.’

I went back to the backstage and saw the boys getting ready for the show.

I walked over to Kyuhyun ssi side, wanted to know whether does he still feel unwell.

‘You look good.’ I said looking at him.

‘Yeah~ as always.’ He said proudly.

‘Aish~ this thick skinned boy.’ I said shaking my head.

‘Hahahahah! Told manager hyung?’

‘Neh, will be meeting him up to discuss the details tomorrow.’

‘I have to go now. We talk after the show, ok? ’

I nodded at him. ‘Hwaiting!!’

He smiled at me and nodded his head before running out to the front stage with his hyung.

We went to supper again after the show and their manager hyung announce to the boys I will be joining them after six weeks.

Everyone kept quiet for a moment… I feel so nervous, they don’t like the idea?

Leeteuk is the first to stand up and welcome me, followed by other members.

Suddenly Sungmin stand up and said ‘I OBJECT!!!’

Everyone stunned and look at Sungmin…

Oh my god~ I should have know….. This is just wistful thinking of my part…  

 

 

*Hehehe~ Thanks for my 3rd subscriber,saucyliciousmama ~ I loved Kyuhyunnie as well, expect some twist and turn soon... *