The truth

Struck by stars

‘Ae Li? Here u are…. I need you here.’ Boss, u arrived at the right timing….u saved my life!

‘All right… coming, boss…Thanks Heechul ssi.’ I said as take off his coat and put it on his hand. I wander off by myself after sending off the Korean customer....

‘Ae Li ssi…..’ the boys manager hyung called out to me. What does he want from me again?

‘Yes? What can I help?’ I asked him, looking straight into his eyes.

‘Hahahahaha!! Cool down… don’t be so uptight, we are colleague before this after all…’

‘…………………………’

‘All right, I will just go straight to the point….I noticed u n Heechul are still quite close…. So I was wondering…’

‘Hahahahah! Why? Worried I will go back to him and told him everything?’

‘What do u mean by that? U mean u told him?’

‘No……so don’t worry…’

‘Ae Li, u r a smart girl, u should know Heechul is born to be a star…. He can’t have normal relationship as everyone sight is on him…. Since he can’t promise u anything, leaving him meaning u can actually go for someone who suit u better…..’

‘Are u trying to tell me I made a smart move by leaving him?’

‘U should know being in relationship will affect his career….’

‘Stop it!!! I heard about this 6 mths ago, don’t have to repeat to me!!!’

‘SO, this is the truth????’ Heechul barged in and look at his manager hyung.

‘Heechul??!!’ both the manager and I are shocked upon seeing him.

‘You own me an explanation, come!!’ he said while pulling me away.

‘Heechul!! Heechul ah~’ his manager hyung shouted behind.

‘Let me go, I am not going with you…’

‘Shut up, you this woman…’ he pushed me to the wall, trying to kiss me.

‘Heechul… All right, we have a talk.. let me go 1st…’ I turn my face away and put my hands on his chest…

‘You better have a good explanation for me…’

‘….…..’ I drive him back to my room and he sit down on the bed, deep in his own thought…

‘Heechul….. I……’

‘So, you have so little faith in our love?’

‘Heechul…. I am left with no choice at that time…..’

‘I told you I love you and I can give up everything for you and you push me away just like this?’

‘Heechul….. I……’

‘Ae Li, u r very selfish at time…. U only does what u wanted to, or what u thought is the best…Didn’t it ever crossed ur mind how I wanted it to be?’

‘Heechul…. I am sorry….. I didn’t think much at that time.’

‘Ae Li……. I just wanted u to be frank with me. I don’t like how u keep thing from me… I dare to say I am 100% honest, unlike u who is always full of secret! Don’t u trust me?’

‘Heechul, I am sorry…. I am a human too, I have my own weakness I know…. Thanks for telling me….’

‘I really can’t understand why am I so obsessed in u….?’

‘ Heechul….’

‘Hurt?’

‘What?’

‘Your shoulder…..’ he said as kissed the scar gently…

‘No…. not anymore…’

‘I hurt….. here…’ he put my hand on his left chest, where his heart is beating….’

‘I am sorry……’

‘Doesn’t it hurt when you push me away like that?’ He asked, putting his hand on my left chest as well…. Tears trickle down his cheek as he does so….

‘Heechul…..Dont cry, I am sorry…. I don’t mean to hurt u…..’

‘Ae Li….. I should be the one to apologize…. I should have trust u too….. So stupid of me to overlook that…’

‘Heechul…..Its all in the past…….’

‘Yu Ae Li…. Babo…. Why are u suffering all these in silent?’

‘Its ok, I am fine, I am really fine….’

‘Yu Ae Li….Come back to me…..’

‘Heechul?’

‘Come back to me……’ he repeated himself…

‘Things are not as simple as you think Heechul…. I am scared…. I really am…. I never know falling in love with a celebrity can be so complicated….and tiring……….’

‘This is how things go under the limelight…’

‘But this is not the life I wanted!!’

‘You have no choice…. Cos you given your heart to Kim Heechul…’

‘Heechul…. I love my life now…. And I am not going back to the past….I enjoyed walking down the street without any attention, any worries about paparazzi and I enjoyed doing what I wants with no restrictions and stress from public..’

‘So you are giving me up?’

‘Aren’t thing fine just the way it is before we met? Just keep it this way…’

‘No, I am not fine!!! I am living like a robot with no heartbeat and no emotion… I AM NOT FINE without you!!! There u are again, u just do what u wanted without even thinking of WHAT I WANT!!!’

‘Heechul….Sooner or later you will find someone better…. Just let me go….accept it, we are not fated to be…’

‘I am NOT!!!! You are mine, I don’t believe in fate. I believe in myself…. Even if there’s fate, start from the 1stday we met you are destined to be mine….I AM NOT letting go of you… even if I will make you suffer, I am sorry but you just have to accept cos you are my woman…’

‘Heechul……..’

‘Say yes….’

‘Hee….’ He presses his lips to mine, holding my hand and placed it on his left chest again.…..

‘Can you feel how it beats, for you?’He asked me….

‘Heechul……’

‘I know you love me….. cos I feel the beating of your heart together with mine…..stop torturing me, and urself too…. Come back to me.’

*sigh* I hugged him, leaning close to him………

‘I take it as a yes then….’ He smirks, looking down at me…

‘Can promise  me something?’

‘What?’

‘Treat Kyu nicer…. U should know how hurt he would be if he knew about us…..’

‘Ae Li……Yes I know….But….’

‘U r feeling awkward with him?’

‘Yes……’

‘So, as his hyung, u should take the initiative to make thing better isn’t it?’

‘Hmnnnn…. What will I get from that?’

‘Aish….. u….’ I gave him a peck on his lip and he smiled happily at me.

‘Hahhahahahaha!!! That’s my girl….’

Heechul POV

So this is the truth… Babo… she think I will be happy like this? She should tell me the truth instead of making her own decision like that…. I am glad we met again, and cleared this misunderstanding…. I think I am alive again, having her by my side…

 ******************************************************************************************************************************************

Heechul POV

‘Manager hyung, I don’t like how u try to manipulate my life, especially my love life….’

‘But Heechul, this is for ur own good….’

‘I don’t care, I do what I wanted, u should understand me….’

‘Heechul, being in love will ruin ur career!!!’

‘So u forced her to leave me 6 mths ago???’

‘Heechul….. she agreed on it!’

‘No matter what, I am NOT GOING TO LET HER GO this time round, if I found that you try to harm her o make her leave me again, I can assure u Kim Heechul will never be the same Kim Heechul again.’

‘Yah!!! Kim Heechul!!! Are u trying to threaten me here?’

‘Manager hyung, I don’t wish to go against u. However, I will not give up on Yu Ae Li!’

‘Heechul…..’

‘I am sorry manager hyung, even if it mean I have to leave my buddies….’

‘Heechul ah……. ‘

‘I am really prepared to do so….’

‘ Heechul…. Allright…. But keep it from the public 1stall right?’

‘Yes, she never wanted to disclose our relationship anyway….’

‘Right…… get on with ur chores Heechul… and leave me alone…’

‘Neh, manager hyung.’

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

Still in Heechul POV

‘Ae Li ah…. I don’t like your curls~ I liked your original straight black hair.’

‘Why? I am quite satisfied with it….’ She said as she twisted her hair with her finger.

‘Yah! Stop doing that~ Its too y for me to handle….’

‘Mwo? y??? Hahahaha!! That’s something new I heard from u…. Yah… Kim Heechul….’ She walked to me and pushed me down, lying on the bed, with her on top of me…’

‘Yah~ what are you doing?’

‘Seducing you…. My lord~ she said as she ed my shirt…

‘Yah~ Ae Li…. Stop….’ I grab at her hand and look at her… She smiled ily at me and places my hands on top of my head….. and lowered her head, kissing my chest…..

‘Ae Li…. Stop……’ She is playing with fire….

 

*An nyeong and gomawo to my new subscriber fairydreamer02  *