The start of my trouble

Struck by stars

Heechul flashback

I kissed at her lips and I tasted…. Blood??? She bites me???? How dare she bites me?

I ripped her shirt and she turned her body aside to hide her skin and I saw a vivid mark on her right shoulder……

‘This is….’ I touched the scar on her shoulder and look at her…. She is in a bad state now, crying, shivering and trying hard to cover herself.

‘Go away!’ she push me away, sitting up and covering  herself with the blanket, trying to calm herself down but tears keep dropping from her eyes.

‘Hate me that much? Can’t even bear the thought of me touching you?’

‘……………………’

‘Speak up, Yu Ae Li!!! Explain yourself…’

‘I got nothing to say. Just leave me alone!!! You and I are finished!!! You have no right to treat me like this!!!!.’

‘U!!! So, U’ve been keeping in touch with Kyu all the while?’

‘None of your business!! Just get away from my room!!’ she threw a pillow to me. I catch the pillow and walk to her side, she tried to get away from me but I caught her hand before that.

‘I will be back for you……. Don’t think you can escape from me….. I am not going to let you off so easily this time round….’ I said to her, her cheek.

‘What do you want from me?’

‘Hahahahahha! Yah~ Yu Ae Li….. you will know when the day come….. Meanwhile, watch out and keep your distant with Kyu…..Araso?’

‘U!!!!!’

‘Hahahahha!! Goodbye and good night, my prey~’ I said while kissing her cheek and letting go of her hand….

Yu Ae Li…..good, now that I’ve met you again… It’s time for some real fun….

 (end of Heechul flashback)

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

Aish….. No matter how careful I am I still end up being caught by Kim Heechul….. What does he wants from me? He looks so scary and he’s like a stranger to me now…. My, I am so tired now…. My hands are all covered with bruises from those struggling and he actually left a big red mark on my neck!! Heck! How am I going to cover this up? And… why does Kyu have to appear at time like this? What would he think of Heechul? I really don’t wish to see them getting into any argument because of me… They are so close before they knew me…. I should have be more careful…. Shouldn’t have let  them met me again…. Aish…..My head….pain…the cold medicine started to take effect…. I need a good sleep……

I woke up… I had the feeling that someone is watching me right now and I open my eyes slowly…..

‘Morning~’

‘Kim Heechul!!!!!! What are you doing here in my room, on my bed?’

‘Hahahahahahha!! I have my way…..time for a morning kiss…’

‘Yah!!!’ he pulls me over, kissed me on my lips before I have the time to react…

‘ Your kissing skill is not improving…. Look like we have to practice more…’ I struggled to get up from him and he pulls me down again, wrapping his hand on my shoulder and placed my hand on his tummy.

‘Kim Heechul…. Let me go….’

‘Sleep a little while more…. Still early….’

‘I don’t….’

‘So you want another kiss?’

‘U……’

‘Be quiet and sleep…..’ he said as he closes his eyes….

‘……………….’ What am I doing? Lying on his arm, hugging him on my bed? He is still as good looking as ever…

‘If you keep on looking at me like this I will charge you, and you will have to pay with your lips…’ he said with his eyes closed.

‘I am not…..’ I said as I quickly turn my face away.

‘Get some sleep…..’

He is already gone when I wake up, I looked at my watch…8.16 am…. Yah, he has a shooting later in the afternoon…. I got up and went to wash up.

‘YAY!!!This Kim Heechul!!!!’ he left another red mark on my shoulder, next to my scar!!!!!! What is he doing? Aish…. Lucky this one can be covered by clothes…. Now I have to find way to cover the one on my neck…. Sigh…. I am in deep trouble again…..

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

‘Hello, morning boss….You are here? What?  You wanted to see me now? Where? Ok… coming…’

…………………

……………………….

‘Ae Li ah…. Please you have to help…..’

‘Boss…….’

‘I am in a difficult position as well….. One of the members insists on having you around, if not he is not doing it…..’

‘Aish…. Must be Kim Heechul…..’

‘So, he’s the one?’

‘Yes boss…. their manager won’t agree to it…’

‘But he is the one who come and see me just now… he’s still here.’

‘Can I see him?’

‘Here….’

‘Hi~ Ae Li ssi, long time no see….. How are you?’

‘I am fine…. Thanks… Let get straight to the point, I am not doing it, please get someone else.’

‘I would like to if I can, but you should know Kim Heechul well.. He is not compromising…’

‘Think of a way to persuade him I don’t care…..’

‘Ae Li ssi, I know you hate me for breaking you and him up….’

‘Stop it…..’

‘Ae Li ssi…… its just a short week…. Please help me wont you? I know you will have your way to persuade Heechul, like what you done previously…’

‘Manager ssi…. ’

‘U don’t want to ruin their progress here in Malaysia right? As long as this project is not done he will stay here, bothering u….’

‘I am not going to interfere in this matter anymore…’

‘ I can assure u, he will definitely looking for trouble…. No matter to u, or ur company and colleague… what do u think?’

‘Are u trying to tell me I have no choice at all?’

‘Yu Ae Li…. As best as I can I don’t wish to see u too, just unlucky to met with this company of urs! So u better be cooperate….’

‘……………..’

‘Ae Li……’ Boss pleaded…

*sigh* ‘All right…..~’ Yu Ae Li….. u r dead…. So dead…. I can foresee my future… completely dark in front.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

‘Hello boy~’ I waved at the boys…

‘NOONA?????!!! AE LI SSI???’

‘Erm…. How r u all?’

‘We are fine…..’ The member keep exchanging sight with each other and somehow the atmosphere is a bit of awkward.…

‘Teukie………. How r u?’ I asked Teukie who is walking toward my side.

‘Yah~ I am fine~ Ae Li ah…… how can u just leave like this?’

‘I am sorry……’

Teukie came over and give me a hug while whispering to me ‘Yah…  Nobody dare to condemn our Heechul, the fans got used to his weird behavior and shocking surprises… So, no big damages done….don’t be guilty all right?’

‘…………..Thanks… Teukie….’

‘Ahahahahahahahahaha…… Its fact. Yah!!! U all, don’t u all miss her too? Don’t behave like small kids, come and say hi to her.’

‘Noona!!!!!’ my 2 cute babies Min and Ryeogaa are the 1stto come over and hug me, followed by the rest of the member.

‘Yah! Finally,  my turn.’ Heechul said as he pulled me into his arms.

‘Kim Heechul!!!’ I tried to push him away but he hugs me really hard.

‘Yah~ Heechul, let go~’ Teukie said, slapping his shoulder.

He let me go, giving me a peck on my cheek and a smirk before he walks away….

‘Li……’ Kyu come over to my side and hug my shoulder.

‘Kyu……’

‘Aish…. He really does what he wants only….’

‘I m fine Kyu…. Let him be… I will b careful and keep away from him…..’

‘U thinks he will let u do so?’

*sigh….*

…………..

………………….

………………………..

‘Ae Li……’

‘Teukie? Yes? Anything?’

‘Ae Li…… I understand…….’ Teukie sat down beside me, holding my hand and looking at me.

‘Teukie? What do u mean by that?’

‘U r being forced to leave Heechul right?’

‘Teukie…. I… Not, its not…. I….’

‘I gone through it too…..’

‘Teukie?’

‘Yes, we are not allowed to be in love as normal person do…..So I am forced to leave her…’

‘Teukie…. I am sorry to hear that…..’

‘It’s because they knew they can’t talk Heechul around thus they lay their hand on u, am I right?’

‘Teukie…… No matter what, things that happen had happened, talking about it won’t turn back the clock right?’

‘But since u n Heechul able to meet again after that,  don’t u think its destiny?’

‘Teukie, its over….’

‘Ae Li….’

‘Teukie….. that’s it…. I don’t wish to talk about this anymore….’

‘Ae Li…’

‘Teukie, I think ur PD is looking for u, u better run along now….’

‘Ae Li…. I will talk to u again….’

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

‘Yah! This shirt is not in the right colour…..’ Kim Heechul.....

‘Yah,….. what is this? I cant do it…. This is too……’ Kim Heechul again…..

‘And this background……’ Kim Heechul again and again…..

‘Heechul ssi….. Can u please concentrate on ur part and let the background alone?’

‘Hahahahha!!! Miss Yu, its UR responsible to make our stay her satisfying isn’t?’ He asked pulling me close to him.

 ‘………………………………..so what do u want?’

‘……………………..’ he took my hand and look down at me without a word.

‘Kim Heechul….’ I swing away his hand but he placed his hand on my waist and pulls me closer to him.

‘Heechul hyung!!! What are u doing?’ Kyu come over and push Heechul away.

‘Kyu…..’

‘And Cho Kyuhyun, what are u doing?’ Heechul asked while pushing Kyu’s hand off my shoulder.

‘Why force her to do something she don’t like?’

‘That’s between her and I, none of ur business, Cho Kyuhyun!.’

‘Kyu……. Stop.’

‘She is NOT ur Yu Ae Li anymore, so keep away from her!!!’ Kyu said while pulling me close to him.

‘Come back here…’ Heechul tried to pull me over but Kyu stopped him.

‘CHO KYUHYUN!!!!’ Heechul shouted a Kyu while grabbing at Kyu’s collar.

‘Yes, KIM HEECHUL????!!!!’

‘Stop!!! Both of u!!! I tried to separate them but they are too strong for me!!

‘Are u trying to pick a fight here?’ Kyu asked Heechul.

‘KYU!!!!’ I shouted at Kyu and tried to pull him away but he just won’t budge an inch.

‘What do u say??’ Heechul asked him in a smirk.

‘Kim Heechul!!!! Stop!’ They are now grabbing and pulling at each other collar, Both of them look so scary and I just cant do anything to them. ......