Another day in the busy backstage

Struck by stars

‘l…….. liked to tease you!!!!!  Hahahahahahahaha!!!!’ the evil kid laughed out loudly.

‘YAH!!!! Am I your toy or a clown?’

‘HAhahahahaha!! A ni yo~ but you are even more funnier than them. Hahahahahahahahaha!!’

‘Yah!!!! YOU……’

‘A ni yo, a ni yo….. hahahaha~~ like I say. I liked the idea of working together with you. And I believe the main reason is because we are going to cut a Chinese album soon. Thus we need a chinese teacher manager.’

‘Chinese album?’

‘Neh!’

‘Only SJM?’

‘Nope, I think they are planning to involve all the members this time round.’

‘Ah….. I am gonna sell this news to the reporter.’

‘Hhaahahahahahah!!! Are you that hard up for money?’

‘Yes, I am. You wanna donate some to me? Not that I don’t know how rich you are.’

‘Hahahahaha!! All right, follow me back to Korea and I will give you some.’

‘Hahahaha!! Thank you, I think what you give is not even enough to cover my air ticket.’

‘Hahaha!! Smart.’

‘Kyuhyun Ssi….’

‘Neh?’

‘Its late and I think you should turn in. You still have another round of concert tomorrow.’

‘Aigoo…. So concern about me? Don’t forget I am still young, I don’t need much sleep. More over talking to you is more relaxing than sleeping.’

‘Yes, I know you are young…. But I am not, anymore!!!! Old woman need to sleep more don’t you know?’

‘Hahahahaha!! Ara ara~ please rest well then.’

‘Yeah, thanks~ please rest early too.’

‘All right, lets meet in dream.’

‘………….., please spare me, cant I even rest in my dream?’

‘Hahaahahahha!! Boy~ I never know I got such a great charm, making you restless if you see me in your dream, eh?’

*snore*

‘Hahahahaha!! All right I get it I get it~ good night and sweet dream.’

‘Neh, good night and sweet dream.’

This kid is really ridiculous… but I felt better after talking to him, he liked working with me? We met barely less than 2 days and he is saying this to me? Erm… I really like the way how they interact… but do I have the capability to take care of them? I don’t want to make myself a burden to them, they are already tied up enough as what they are now.

*phone vibrating*

‘Yah, Ae Li Ssi,  see you at back stage tomorrow, 3pm.’

‘Don’t you ever bother to ask whether I am going or not?’

Yah~ attention is compulsory, see you.’

‘All right, on the condition you let me sit between Sungmin and Ryeowook while you all are doing your make up.^^’  

‘YAH!!!!!  Am I dead?’ he called up and shouted at me.

‘Hahahahahaha!! Who asked you to be so rude and order you noona around?’

‘Noona, where is noona? I only have an ajumma here.’

‘Bye~~’

‘Hahahahahaha!! Ara, ara. I let you sit beside them tomorrow…...’

‘Jeongmal?’

‘For 5 seconds…..’

‘Bye~’

’10 second?’

‘………….’

‘ok, 1 minute.’

‘………………..’

‘Last call, 30 minutes.’

‘Ok, see you tomorrow.’

‘Hahahahahahahahahhah!!’ we both burst out laughing.

‘All right, shall see you then Ae  Li Ssi.’

‘Neh, its late, please rest well all right?’

‘Neh~ good night and sweet dream.’

Kyuhyun POV

YES!!!! She is coming tomorrow~ I hope she will pay more attention to me rather to the rest of the member…. Am I jealous? Hahahahaha! I must be crazy. Jealous? Me?? NO WAY!!! I better stop thinking about this woman and get some sleep now.

‘Yah! Kyuhyun, can you please stop pacing up and down? She promised and she will come, now come and practice your part!’ Leeteuk hyung shouted at me.

‘Ara ara, coming….’ I walked to the stage with heavy steps, looking at my mobile phone for the 999 times today. Mwo? Its only 2pm now? Aish~ why are the time so slow?

Suddenly I felt my phone vibrating, I picked it up excitedly. ’Yeo bo se yo? Ae Li Ssi you reached?’

‘Neh, just outside, at the back door. Can please send someone to fetch me?’

‘Any of our fans there?’

‘Yes, there is a few here lingering around.’

‘All right I will come down myself, bye~’ I hung my phone and ran down to the entrance. I heard Leeteuk hyung shouted loudly behind me ’YAH!!! CHO KYUHYUN!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING????!!!! COME BACK!!!’

I ignored Leeteuk hyung and keep on running without turning my head.

I open the back door a little and saw her standing there patiently, looking down at her phone.  I dial her number and she look up immediately. I gestured her to come in and she walk straight to me, running fast  after looking to her left and right. Once she’s near the door, I open up a bit more and she slipped in swiftly and push the door closing behind her. We heard the screaming of the fans and some thumping on the door after that and we both heaved a sigh of relieve.

‘Wow~ that’s very nimble of you.’  

She looked up at me a smiled proudly, ‘Of course.’

She is wearing a blue, wide collar shirt with a white halter neck inside, the collar of her shirt slid a little off her shoulder ily. I can see her neckline clearly as she pony tailed her long black hair today. She panted and blushed a little from the running and now pulling up the collar of her shirt.  

‘Pheew weet~’ I let out a long whistle while looking at her.

‘Yah~ don’t do that.’ She blushed again, giving me a light push.

‘Hahahahahah!! Dressing up for me?’

‘No, dressing up as I will sit beside Ryeowook Ssi and Sungmin Ssi later.’ She said while smiling to me.

‘YAH!!!! You!!’

She sticks out her tongue at me and walked straight to the back stage without waiting for me.

‘Hello~~~~’ Dong Hae greeted her when he saw her and gave a little hug. She smiled happily at him and Dong Hae turn back and shouted to the rest of the member. ‘Hei~~ Ae Li Ssi is here.’

‘HI!!!!!!’ our member shouted excitedly while waving to her.

‘What is that?’ I asked while taking over a heavy bag from her.

‘ Ah~ this is bubble tea, have you ever try it before?’She explains while walking to where my hyungs is.

 ‘No, what is this funny black thing inside?’ asked Ryeowook who is always interested with unique food.

‘Well, that’s call pearl, made out of tapioca flour, it’s sweet and chewy. Come, let’s try.’ She explains while she distributes the drink to us.

‘Wah!!! This is cooling~’ said Heechul hyung, who hated hot and sweat.

‘Neh, delicious….go ma wo, Ae Li Ssi’ said the member.

‘Arent you guy gratitude that I brought such a great chin gu here? I asked my hyungs proudly.

‘Neh, how could a brat like you can get to know such a great friend like her?’ Sungmin snap me back.

‘Hahahahahah!!’ everyone laugh when I tried to catch Sungmin who quickly get up and ran away from me.

‘Ae Li ssi, aren’t I glad to see you here.’ Manager hyung come running down to her.

‘An nyeong ha se yo.’ She greeted him politely.

‘An nyeong, Can you please help me with an e-mail here? This is all in Chinese and I can’t understand a word of it!!’

‘All right, lets go.’ She said, standing up and followed manager hyung to his room. (end of Kyuhyun POV)

I hope Kyuhyun ssi will come down faster….  Its so hot down here and I think the ice in the drinks melted already. My phone….  he’s here? True enough, he is gesturing at me to go in.. All right, I need to slip in fast! As usual, 90% of our conversation is nonsense and this little brat whistle at me???!! Aish~ really rude… he is making me embarrassed. Suddenly, the boys’ manager come running down to me, requesting me to help them with a Chinese e-mail.

‘Ah, this is just an invitation to the boys to attend a prize giving ceremony at Beijing 20thof June. Just would like to check whether they will be able to attend or not so that they can make necessary arrangement. This is the person in charge contact number and his name is Mr.Chan.’

‘Ah…. June? I would have to look at their schedule then. Can you please help me to reply them, telling them I can only confirm with them next week when we return back to Korea?’

‘No problem… ‘ I replied as I get down to compose the e-mail. ‘There you go, completed.’

‘Ah~ Thanks so much, Ae Li Ssi…. You been a great help. By the way, had you come to a conclusion about what I suggested yesterday?’

‘Well… I… Not yet..’

‘Well, don’t worry, you can do it. Didn’t you did a great job just now?’

‘Thanks, but I still need some time to think over.’

‘All right, this is my contact number. Do contact me once you decided, ok? Now, let me send you back to the back stage.’

‘Hie~~ I am back~’ I greeted the boys as I walk in to back stage. Kyuhyun stand up, smiling at me and suddenly, he closed his eyes painfully and falls back to his chair!!!!

‘KYUHYUN SSI???!! I shrieked, dashing to him.

Ryeowook who sit beside him is shocked and called out to Leeteuk who is at another corner of the room.

‘Kyuhyun Ssi???!! I’ call out to him as I pat his face lightly trying to make him awake. Kyuhyun Ssi!!! What happen to you??????!!!!!