Meeting up with the Maknae again

Struck by stars

 

‘because..................You look like an old maid to me!!’ the evil caller blurted out loud and clear.

‘YAH!!!! CHO KYUHYUN!!!!!! Are you looking for death?!!!!’

‘WA~HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Aigoo~ else you think I am seriously concern about this then? Judging from your reaction, I take it as I am right then?’

‘Yes, you are right. I am just an unwanted old maid, satisfied?’

‘A ni yo~ Why are you saying like this? Maybe you haven’t met the one yet. Yes, I know, its hard to find someone as perfect as Cho Kyuhyun…’

‘Hahahahahahahahahaha!! I wonder how many layers of foundation and powder had you put on today? How can your skin be sooooooo thick? Lets see, we just met for less than… 12 hours? And you are praising yourself like nobody business here… erm…. So this is the way idol talk..’

‘Hahahahha!! Ara ara, Mian hae~ I am just teasing you, don’t be angry ok?’

‘Haha! Yes, I know. Now, can I get back to sleep? You don’t wish to meet up a panda don’t you?’

‘Panda? What is that?’

‘Meaning I will have dark eyes circle if I don’t sleep now and I’ll look like a panda. Never heard someone saying this before?’

'Erm… No, but why Panda?’

‘Aigooo~ you never seen a picture of panda before? In that case please surf the web now and let me get back to sleep, ok? Je bal (please)~’

‘Hahahahaha!! All right, Jjal jja (sleep well).’  

‘Ne, same to you. Good night and bye~’

Upon saying bye, Ae Li ssi put down the phone and I suppose she get back to sleep? Aigoo~ what a interesting woman. Panda? Hahahaha!! Yah, why would I care to ask whether she is married or attached? Unknowingly, this question just come out from my mouth and this surprise her very much. I am too, shocked at my own question. Luckily thing doesn’t turn out to be awkward… *Yawned* I think I am really tired, I need to sleep now… cant wait to see this interesting woman tomorrow…(end of Kyuhyun POV)  

Erm… What should I get for the boys? Ah, I got it~ I can make a personalize charm with their name and attach with a crystal angel? Yes, I would just do that~ First of all, I would have to find out what is their favorite color. Ya~ all done, making 12 charms is more tedious than I imagine and I just cant wait to jump into my bed and sleep… I stand up and stretched myself a bit and lay down on my comfortable bed. I fall asleep almost immediately the minute my head hit the pillow. Yah!! Who is this evil caller who call up in the middle of the night? I am gonna kill him / her!! Foreign number again? Its Kyuhyun Ssi, I recognize his cheeky voice the minute he speak up.  What is this? His manager hyung want to see me? But why? Erm…. Oh well, I shall know tomorrow. This kid is really a devil, waking up people in the middle of the night and asking weird question about people’s marital status like that. How dare he said I look like an old maid? Well, I am too tired to argue with him further and just wanted to get back to my sleep.

Kyuhyun POV

Everyone is busy touching up and preparing for the concert later. I hope she will come in earlier so that I will have more time to talk to her… suddenly my phone ring , Its her! I picked up the call immediately ‘Yeo bo…… se yo~’

‘Yah! This is a lame joke. U purposely pause at ‘yeo bo’(darling / dear) right?’

(* Yeo bo se yo = hello, sometime Korean will pause at Yeo bo before continuing se yo cos it will sound like you are calling the other party darling/ dear) 

‘Yar~ ajumma, you are really so unromantic…Haha!! By the way, where are you now? Reached? I didn’t see you anywhere.’ I said as I try to search for her at backstage.

‘Yes, but do you think I can go in and out as easily as you do? I am still outside here, cant even go near the entrance as lots of fans had already queuing up here…’

‘Aish~ our popularity….’

‘Ara, the world most perfect Cho Kyuhyun right? So, is Mr. Prince coming to pick me up? Else how am I suppose to go in?'

‘Hahahahaha!! Ara ara, I will get my manager hyung to get you in. Just tell him you are Ae Li, araso (understand?)?’

‘Neh~ ppali~ I feel so out of the place standing among these teen.’

‘Hahahahahaha!! Stop lying, you are just impatient to see me don’t you?’

‘Phew… I think I am going back, bye kyuhyun ssi~’

‘Hahahaha!! Ara ara, wait a moment wont you? Coming now.’

‘Neh~ see you’ she answered and put her phone down.

‘Manager hyung! I called out, hoping to get her in as soon as possible...

‘What? She is here? Ok, I will fetch her here. Ya~ Kyuhyun-ah, you show her around first talking to your hyungs and bring her to me when you all do final touch up later, ok?’

‘Neh, u mean I can intro her to my hyungs later? But I thought you said…’

‘Its ok, since she’s your friend.’ Manager hyung cut me off before I am able to finish my sentences and walk away. No matter what, I am still happy to be able to intro her to my hyungs. I am sure they will like her very much as well…. (end of Kyuhyun POV)

Wow~ the place is even more crowded than what I imagined!! That really show how popular these boys are. How am I suppose to go in? Erm… I think I will have to call up Kyuhyun Ssi…This boy never fails to tease me everytime we talk. However, Its really fun talking to him. He has no air at all, more like the boy next door. I hope his manager hyung will come faster, I feel so weird standing here like a nerd…. Suddenly I hear someone saying ‘An nyeong ha se yo?’ and I turn my head toward my left side and saw a guy with a spec approaching me with a query look on his face. I bow at him and replied ‘An nyeong ha se yo, Jeo neun Ae Li in mi da.’( Hello, I am Ae Li)

‘Ah~ its really you, you look different from yesterday thus I am not very sure.

‘Is it?’

‘Neh, come, lets go in. There’s no way of talking with all the crowd here. I will bring you to Kyuhyun Ssi’

‘Neh, gam sa ha mi da( thank you).’ I followed him into the concert hall, heading toward the back stage.

I saw Kyuhyun standing near the entrance leaning to the wall, crossing his arm and watching Shindong talking to their stylist with the usual smirk on his face.

‘Kyuhyun ah, your chin gu is here.’

 Kyuhyun turn to our direction, he look surprise when he saw me and said to his manager in a puzzled way, ‘A ni yo (No)~ manager hyung, she is not my chin gu!! You gotten the wrong person in, this is not Ae Li ssi!!!’

‘MWO (WHAT)????!!!!!’ both manager and me exclaimed in surprise and looked at each other…… 

 

 

*phew.. another long chapter.... Hope you wont find me long winded. Pkease let me know if you have any suggestion to make my story more interesting..

Special thanks to my 1st Subscriber Chiakito :) you made my day~ initially planned to update next week but decided to post it earlier as a thank you gift to you~ Hope you will like it*