The late confession

Struck by stars

Still in Heechul POV

‘Heechul hyung!!! Hyung!!’ Where am I? My head…

‘Heenim? Can you hear me?’ Its Teukie… I opened my eyes and I saw most of my members are there. Clustering around me now..  Including Kyu.

‘……………………’I looked at them without a word.

‘Heenim? You are now in hospital, you had an accident just now. Are you ok now? What happen to you?’

‘………………………..’I just looked at Teukie without a word.

‘Hyung, what happen to you? Why aren’t you saying anything?' Asked Ryeogaa with a worried look….

‘Yah~ hyung, what happen? Hurt anywhere?’

‘Minnie, call the doctor here wont you?'

‘All right, I am going now.’

‘Hyung, but the doctor said Heechul hyung only have some scratches and hurt his head a bit, not serious at all. How come he is behaving in this way???’ Yesung asked.

‘I dont know, wait for doctor.’ Teukie said as he come over and looks at me closely.

‘Heechul ssi, how are you feeling? Any severe pain anywhere?’ Asked the doctor.

‘Doctor, why isn’t he responding at all?’ asked Teukie.

‘Physically he is fine. The actual reason of him not talking and responding might be due to emotional factor. However, we will do another round of detailed test on him tomorrow to diagnose the real reason.’

‘Thanks doctor….’ Said Teukie.

‘Heenim…… please give me some respond…..’ Teukie said as he takes my hand into his.. I just closed my eyes without even glancing at him.

‘Teukie hyung…. Heechul hyung might wish to have some rest…. Why don’t you all go back first and I will stay with him tonight.’ Kyu? Why would you want to stay with me? Because you feel guilty?

‘All right… thanks, Kyu. Heehul, we’ll come back tomorrow to visit you ok?’

‘……………..’

*sigh*’Kyu, we get going first.’

‘Neh, hyung.’

‘Heechul hyung~’ Kyu come over to my bedside and called out to me. I just kept my eyes shut, ignoring him.

‘……………………..’

‘I believe there’s some misunderstanding…..’

‘………………………….’ I opened my eyes, jumping up, trying to get down from my bed.

‘Hyung, please listen to me.’ He said as he tried to stop me from getting down.

‘………………………’

‘Hyung, I am in Ae Li room just because I am helping her to fix her computer, she is not even inside with me. She is discussing our schedule with manager hyung downstairs just now. If you don’t believe me you can check with manager hyung as well.’

‘Why are you closing the door if you have nothing to hide?’

‘Hyung… finally… well, I close the door to prevent Heebum from coming in.’

‘……………………’

‘Yah~ I know I shouldn’t have said this to you now. But frankly speaking, I don’t think I have to explain anything to you….. But I just can’t stand you having doubt about Ae Li, she is not the kind of girl.’

‘I am all right, you go back.’

‘But….’

‘Just go back.’

‘Ok, hyung…. If you need….’

‘I know…. And, Thanks Kyu, for letting me knows the truth.’

‘It’s ok , hyung. I hope I won’t regret this later on…’

‘Kyu…..’

‘Take care, hyung.’

I lay down thinking about what Kyu said after he left….. So it’s a misunderstanding? Aish….. I should have known… Yes, Kyu is right… how can I doubt Ae Li? I been blinded my jealousy I think…. I cared for her lots more than I expected and I don’t think I can hide it anymore….I miss her like hell here…. How good it is if she’s here with me……  (end of Heechul POV)

****************************************************************************************************************************************

Where is everyone? Manager ssi discussed with me regards to the boys next 2 weeks schedule and its taking longer than I expected. Kyu told me he is going out with Minnie and Ryoogaa saying they have something on….But it’s already so late….why aren’t they back yet? Personal matter? I gotten the schedule done and sent to their manager hyung … I don’t know why…. But I keep having this uneasy feeling deep down inside…… What happen to me?

‘Ae Li…’

‘Teukie? What happen? You look so tired…anything happen?’

‘Well….Ae Li…. Actually Heechul had an accident just now….’

‘MWO???????????!!!!!!! What happen to him?’

‘Ae Li, calm down and listen to me. He is all right, he only suffered some minor injuries, nothing serious. But…’

‘What?!!’

‘Ae Li…. He is fine, only thing is he is not talking now…… doctor said might due to emotional factor…. They will run a detailed check on him tomorrow.’

‘Why don’t you tell me earlier???’

‘It happens too sudden! We just updated manager hyung just now, too.’

‘Where is he now?’

‘Still in hospital, Kyu is with him, don’t worry.’

‘…………………………’ I dashed back to my room and get changed. I am going to see him now. Kim Heechul, you better don’t let anything happen to yourself.

‘Ae Li, where are you going?’

‘ To hospital.’

‘He is fine, why don’t you…. Yah, Ae Li! Ae Li ah~’ I ignore Teukie and dashed all the way down to hospital.

‘Kyu, where are you now?’

‘Li? I am on my way back to dorm, reaching soon. Why are you…..’

‘How can you leave Heechul alone in hospital?’

‘But he said….’

‘What is his room number?’

‘Li, where are you?’

‘What is his room number?’

‘Room number 302…Li….’

‘You go back and rest first, I am going to see Heechul.’

‘Li…..’

‘Kyu, I talk to you later all right? I am not in the mood to talk now…I am sorry…’

‘Li….. I will go with you…’

‘It’s ok, you have a schedule early morning tomorrow, go back and rest, ok?’

‘Ok then…..Call me if you need anything?’

‘Heechul??’  he sit up straight up looking at me with his big bright eyes…. I saw the blood stains on the bandage of his head and scratches on his face and hand….My heart bled as well and I just can’t stop crying.

‘Ae Li? Why are you here? Yah~ don’t cry, I am all right….’

‘Heechul………….. does it hurt you a lot?’ I asked while looking at the bandage on his head, touching his face.

‘No, it’s ok….. Don’t cry please…..’he said as he take me in his arms.

‘Heechul….Thanks goodness you are all right…’ I just feel like hugging him hard, crying my heart out.

‘Yes I am fine, now don’t worry, ok? And stop crying…. The pain in my heart is greater than these pains on my head and hands seeing you crying like this.’ He wiped away my tears with his thumbs and kissed my forehead…..

‘Heechul???!!’ I pushed him away, shocked at his action. He looks at me with his beautiful eyes and told me he loves me…..

‘Ae Li, I love you, please don’t avoid me….’ he said as he grabbed my hand and pull me closer to him again… I look at him, my mind is in a whirl and I don’t know what I should do….

Heechul POV

‘Heechul????!!’ I jumped up the moment I heard the voice I been pinning for days.

She won’t stop crying upon seeing my injuries and it’s making my heart pains as well…

It feels so good to hug her like this and I don’t ever want to let go again.

I can’t hide my feeling for her anymore…. I told her I love her and I tried to reach for her lips….

However, she turns her head and pushed me away….

‘Heechul…..dont be like this…’

‘Ae Li, I am serious, I love you. And I am sure you feel something for me as well don’t you?’

‘Heechul….. This is not right….’

‘There is nothing right or wrong with love!!’

‘How can you be sure this is love? It might be just a kind of habit, you are just so used of having me around that you thought its love. Once you get this right, you will know I am not the person in your heart.’

‘Yu Ae Li, I can’t control my heart can I? If I can control my heart I won’t be so miserable these days!!!!’

‘Heechul…..’

‘Do you know how it pains me to see Kyu getting closer to you day by day? Do you know how much I feel like punching Kyu when he put his hands on you? Do you know how miserable I am when you are avoiding me like plague? And do you know I almost went crazy when I see Kyu in your room just now?!!’

‘Heechul……I…………’

‘Ae Li….. I don’t know how it happen and when does it start… It’s just happen so naturally. I tried to persuade myself to loved Sohee but I can’t do it!!! I can cheat everyone but my heart… You are always on my mind even if I am with her….I miss you like crazy when I didn’t see you for a day and I feel my heart is breaking when I see you cry like this. I know I will only bring misery and pains to you if I am telling you this but I just don’t want to hide my feeling anymore!!!’

‘Heehul….Listen to me….I will forget what you’ve told me just now. Things are fine just the way it is now and I don’t wish to complicate the whole thing….’

‘Yu Ae Li…..do you believe I will die if you continue to treat me like this?’

‘ Kim Heechul!!!’

‘Please do not underestimate my love for you…’

‘Heechul…. Please don’t force me….  I don’t know…. I really don’t know what I should say or what I should do.  It’s…. Happen too sudden and I just don’t know how to handle anymore..’

‘Just follow your heart…. If you love me, there will be a way no matter what….So the first question is do you love me?’ I asked, grabbing at her arms, forcing her to face me.

‘Heechul……. ‘

‘You do love me don’t you?’

‘I don’t know….’

‘What do u means by u don’t know? Its either yes or no. Why are you so anxious to come here at this hour of the time? Why are you crying like this? Why are you feeling confused? Why are u avoiding me? Because I am inside your heart isn’t it?’ I asked .

‘Heechul, calm down and listen to me…..’

‘Answer me, does Yu Ae Li love Kim Heechul?’

‘Heechul……’

‘Do you love me or not?’

‘Heechul……’

‘Yu Ae Li, one last time…. DO.U.LOVE.ME.O.NOT?? If u say no I will let go of u immediately…. But pls be true to urself….’

‘Aish….Kim Heechul!! Yes, I Love you………..But…………..’I smiled upon hearing her confession and tried to kiss her. To my surprise, she turned her face away again, burying her face on my chest and hugged me tight to avoid my kiss.

‘Heechul… I am not ready yet…..I….Yes, I do love u…. but this is not the right thing to do, yet… Please give me some time all right?’

‘…………. Ok…. meanwhile…. I will have to sort out thing between…. Sohee and me as well……’ I said hugging her back. I hold her close to me and give her a quick peck on her cheek….

‘Yah!!! Kim Heechul!!!!’ She smacked my chest hard, rubbing her cheek and blushing like crazy.

‘Hurt….’

‘I am sorry..... I am sorry~ you ok? Where does it hurt?’ She asked me nervously.

‘Here, but it will be fine if you can give it a kiss.’ I said as I put her fingers to my lips.

‘Yah! You!!! Big liar~’

‘Hahahhaha!! But you loved big liar~’

‘Kim Heechul!! Shut up!!!’

‘Ok ok, don’t be angry…. ‘ I said as I hugged her from behind, resting my chin on her head…We both heaved a long sigh, closing our eyes, enjoying each other accompany…

'...................................'

 ‘You tired? Wanna rest a while?’ She asked as she pulled my hand away, pushing me to my bed and forced me to lie down.

'I am ok......'

‘Now, you be good and get some sleep, ok? Only then you will recover fast…’

‘Are you going now?’

‘No, I will stay her with you… I am just here beside you….’

‘Can I have a good night kiss?’

‘No, you’ve exceeded your limit for today…’

‘But yours is still within the limit right? I don’t mind giving you a good night kiss….’

‘Kiss your pillow.’ She said as she threw the pillow to my face.’

‘Yah!!!!’

‘Hahahahaha! Now sleep, ok?’

‘All right….’

‘Good night….’

‘Ae Li…..’

‘Erm?’

‘Go ma wo…. For loving me…..’ I said while taking her hand into my and put it on my left chest.

‘Aish… what are you talking about? Sleep…’

‘Hihihihi…I never know you are so shy…’

‘If you keep on talking I am going back….’

‘Ok… Sweet dream…’

(end of Heechul POV)

Kyuhyun POV

Ae Li…. So u do love Heechul hyung…. Since when did both of u started? My heart shattered to pieces when I saw Heechul hyung hugging and kissing u in his ward. WHY? Why I am not the person in your heart?? Why would thing turn out to be like this? How am i suppose to face u both in future?

(end of Kyuhun POV)

********************************************************************************************************************************************

I looked at Heechul who had fallen asleep, holding tight to my hand…..  I can feel his steady heartbeats and I can’t be more thankful that this heart here is still beating well….. If anything happen to him I will hate myself forever. He loves me? I never thought that he will love me…. Aish….. Avoiding never helps, no matter how hard I try to tell myself I don’t love him but I still can’t control my heart…. We loved each other, but why am I feeling so insecure inside? What will happen to Sohee ssi? Aish….. Why will things turn out to be so complicated?

‘Yeo bo….Yeo bo…’

‘Heechul, you are awake?’

‘Neh….. Can I have a morning kiss?’

‘Erm… I will get your breakfast here… I think the doctor will come in later… so..’

‘I don’t want breakfast I want….’

‘I am going if you carry on behaving like this…’

‘Yah… I am sick here….’

‘You look fine to me….’

‘Hahahahahah!! Cos love is the best medicine…’

‘Aish…. You….stop that….’

‘Ae Li…. There something I wanted to ask you long time ago….’

‘What?’

‘Do you know how Kyu feels toward you?’

‘He? I am just a noona, a good friend, why are you asking?’

‘Aish~ you this babo~ Cant you sense that he likes you?’

‘Mwo………..?  

 

*An nyeong and gomawo to my new subscriber onlyhaelover & IHSEULPARK  *