A Surprise Call And An Invitation

Struck by stars

‘Yeo bo se yo~ Na ya (its me),the handsome kyu’ the evil caller said once I picked up the call.

‘ Ah~ Nu gu se yo(who)? I think you got the wrong number. I only knew evil Kyu, but don’t know any handsome kyu at all.’

 ‘ Yah!!! How can you say that? You had broken my heart, my angel.’ The evil caller said in a sad tone.

 ‘Hahaha!! As if. You don’t  sound like you are that fragile at all. So, did you get any scolding from your manager?’ I asked.

He chuckled softly and answered ‘Aigoo~ nobody will ever scold such a cute guy like me. Hahaha!’ I laughed at his cheekiness again. ‘By the way, can I see you tomorrow? At our concert?  I suppose you are my chin gu (friend), Can you come and support me tomorrow?’

‘Your concert? Well, I would like to very much, but can you imagine how weird it is for a ajumma like me standing like a block of wood among your young excited fan?’

‘Hahahahahaha!! Ajumma??!! Aigoo~ Are you an ajumma already? Ya~ maybe in my hurriedness I miss that point just now. How old are you my ajumma angel?’

‘Little boy…. Don’t you know its very rude to ask a woman what is her age?’ I hissed dangerously at him.

 ‘Ara ara (I know / understand), mian hae, erm… in that case, wont you just come over to backstage then? I really hope I can introduce my Singapore chin gu to my hyungs.’

 ‘Really? Can I come?’ I asked him excitedly.

‘Hahaha!! Yes, of course. Ya~ you sure do love me a lot don’t you? I should had guessed it. You ‘hugged’  me so tightly just now and now you choose hot and messy backstage rather than enjoying yourself in front so that you can get close to me eh?’

I laughed at his remark and chided back ‘Hug? Hahaha!! I am so sorry, but to be honest, my bias  are Ryeowook ssi and Sungmin Ssi. If I got the chance to see them I would then show you how it looks like to really hug someone. So, please introduce them to me first thing we meet tomorrow, ara?’

‘Aigoo…. My heart, my heart, you broken my heart again.’the evil caller whines ‘pitifully’.

‘Hahahahaha!! Ara, ara, I ‘try’ to pay more attention to you in future, okay?’

He seem satisfied and said ‘All right, that’s more like it. I need to talk to my manager hyung later. We shall talk tomorrow, okay? Goodnight and see you tomorrow my angel.’

 I laughed softly at his cuteness ‘ Ne, you have an early night as well. See you and thanks for inviting.’

Kyuhyun POV

I hang down the phone, smiling after talking to Ae Li ssi. Didn’t expect to meet such an interesting person here in Singapore . Ya~ she is really a witty woman. Although her Korean is not perfect but she have no problem expressing her wittiness.  If not for her, I cant imagine how am I suppose to find my way back to hotel. Its strange, I just feel so comfortable being with her and just cant help trusting her, although this is the first time we met. The smell of her perfume still linger around me… I wonder what perfume she used? Sweet… Aish~ Why do I ever care about this?

‘Kyuhyun ah~’ the manager called out to me.

 ‘Ne? manager hyung.’I answered while walking over to his direction. 

‘Yah, Kyuhyun ah, what do you have to say about today? And Leeteuk ssi, what kind of hyung you are? Cant you even take care of your dongsaeng?’ manager hyung asked Leeteuk hyung and me in a stern tone.

Leeteuk hyung bow his head low and said ‘che song ha mi da..( I am sorry).’

 I looked at manager hyung and answered ‘A ni yo, I go out for a spin as I am feeling bored without the knowledge of Leeteuk hyung, he is not to blame for this.’ The manager looked at Leeteuk hyung and asked him to leave us alone.

‘Kyuhyun ah, don’t u know you are not suppose to do this? What if you cant find your way back here? And by the way, who is that woman who brought you back just now?’

 I looked at manager hyung ‘I am sorry, I wont do it again. You mean Ae Li ssi? I just get to know her today. She helped me to come back hotel just now as she can converse in Korean. And by the way, I've invited her to our concert tomorrow, as a way to say thanks to her.’

 Manager hyung looked at me and asked me ‘She can speak Korean? ‘Well…’  he paused a while and request to  meet her tomorrow before the concert.

 I am surprised by the manager hyung request and wanted to know the reason behind the purpose of him meeting her up ‘Why, hyung?.’

Manager hyung just smiled at me and said ‘Just wanted to thanks her, don’t worry. All right, you just get on with your practice then and rest early later all right? And Kyuhyun ah, 1 more thing, don’t talk to your other hyung about this woman yet, ok? Now get on to your practice.’  

Manager Hyung POV

I wonder how this Leeteuk take care of his dong saeng. He don’t even know this Kyuhyun slipped out of his own. A Singaporean woman who know how to speak Korean? That’s interesting… I wonder if she know how to speak Chinese…. If she can maybe she might be a suitable candidate to take care of these boys, meanwhile helping them with their Chinese.

Kyuhyun POV

What manager hyung said keep pondering my mind and I just cant concentrate on our practices today. Leeteuk hyung gave me two punches on my arm and ‘scolded’ me for going out without permission and get him into trouble and now for not focusing. Manager hyung wanted to see Ae Li ssi? What he wants? He cant be interested in her right? I mean she is not ugly, but she is not exactly a beauty either. Just a plain looking girl, with a witty brain. Maybe I should inform Ae Li Ssi in advance? All right, maybe I will just text her now. Ye? 15 minutes already and no response yet? Maybe I try I will call her again…

I shouted out excitedly ‘AJUM..ma......….’ I stunned when I heard a sleepy voice saying ‘Yes… hello??’ to me and I look at my watch. Aigoo…. I didnt realize its already 3 am in the morning!

Ergh… jeongmal mian hae (I am really sorry) you turned in already?’

‘Kyuhyn ssi? Yah~ its already 3 am in the morning, what do you think? And what is it? Is this some sort of new prank you are playing?’ She mumble in a sleepy tone.

‘Hahahaahha!! A ni yo~ I don’t mean it this way.. Erm… since so, its ok, we talk tomorrow then, ok? And you get on with your dream’

*Yawn*‘You already woke me up, might as well tell me what it is ok? Or it is because you had a nightmare seeing me in your dream and now you are waking me up as revenge?’

‘Hahahahaha~ aigoo… u are such an interesting woman. A ni yo, our manager hyung would like to see you tomorrow, so I think it would be better for me to let you know first.’

‘See me? But why?’

‘Erm… He might have wanted to recruit you to act as ajumma in drama?’

‘Yeap, kyuhyun ssi, its funny, really funny. And thanks a lot.’

‘Hahahahaha!! Don’t worry, you will be fine. I will stay at your side if I could when he talk to you, ok?’

‘All right, maybe he just wanted to stop me from blurting out the mischievous act of our not so innocent maknae to the reporter here.’

‘Erm, maybe….So now please don’t think much, and please get on to your sleep’

‘Ok, good night, you better rest too..’

‘ok, I am going to soon. And Ae Li ssi….’

‘What?’

‘Just wanted to tell you, if you appear in my dream, it would always be a sweet dream..’

‘Yeh?! Haahahahha!! All right, I take it as a compliment then… Thank you and good bye.’

‘Yar~ that’s all you got to say? Aigoo… how unromantic you are…’

‘Hahahaha!! Cos I am a ajumma.’

‘By the way Ae Li ssi, are you married?’

‘What???? Why do you want to know?’

‘Well… its because…….’  

 

*Quite a long chapter, i hope you wont find it boring.... I apologize for any grammar / speling mistake*