My private nurse

Struck by stars

‘You can’t afford to break this, you will regret it…’ she said looking at the glass frame which Hankyung gave me two years ago….

‘Are you babo? Getting yourself hurt because of this??? I…’

‘Stop pretend as if you don’t care~’ she looked at me straight at my eyes.

‘But….worth it? ‘ I  asked, looking at her wounded feet.

‘It’s ok, it would recover in no time. But if you break that, it will never be the same again….’ She said smiling at me.

 I sat down, taking her into my arms.. ’Go ma wo~’ I whispered to her. This is the first time I hugged her… and my heart feel so warm right now….

‘Aish~ Its ok.partly my fault too, as I didn’t wear slipper then.’ She said while drifting away from me. ‘ What happen to you? Why are you so agitated?’ I told her what happen this morning and she asked me to take it as a vacation instead of a punishment.

‘And why aren’t you wearing slipper?’

‘Erm… cos we don’t have the habit of wearing slipper at home back in Malaysia….so….’

‘You go without it.. Aish you….’

‘I learnt my lesson…. I will change.’

‘I think I will have to let manager hyung know about your injury, and the rest of the guy as well.’

‘I will talk to them myself.’ She said reaching for her phone. As expected, she told them she hurt herself and promised manager hyung she will still continue to monitor our schedule at home.

‘Yah ~ why are you lying?’ I asked her.

‘Cos this will be better for both of us. If I told them the truth I will get scolding from them as well. I am already injured… you want me to get scolded on top of that?’ she asked, pouting at me.  Mwo? Is  she aegyo’ing to me?

‘Aish~ you…..’

‘ Can do me a favor?’

‘Yes?’

‘This shall be our secret.’

‘Neh, If you wanted it to be this way….I….’

‘So would you please clean up the mess before the boys come back?’

‘Neh, ara, you rest then.’ She nodded at me, laying down and I pull up her blanket to cover her.

‘Go ma wo~’

Aish~ her blood… I looked at the tornado I created and started to clean up. My heart misses a beat for upon seeing her blood… what if the glass cut deeper???

‘Why? No appetite?’ She hardly touches her food…

‘Erm.. yes…’

‘Painful?’

‘A bit…’

‘Aish…do you want painkiller?’

‘No, still ok….Heechul, can help me to my room?’

‘Ok.’ I carried her up before she has the time to resist and walked to her room.’

‘Heechul… errm… I can walk myself, please put me down…’

‘No, you are now my patient till the doctor say you can walk as per normal again.’

‘Its not as serious as…..’

‘I will tell manager hyung the truth then….’

Yah~ Are you threatening me?’ she asked as I put her on her bed.

‘If you prefer to think this way…’

‘You……’

‘I will take care of you till you recover, araso???’

‘………………….’

(end of Heechul POV)

Kyuhyun POV

Aish~ what’s with this woman? Cutted herself? I wonder how’s her injuries…. Aish… I wish I can go back to her now…. She is asleep by the time I reached dorm.  Heechul hyung told us about the scandal and the manager hyung decision. Teukie hyung suggested Heechul hyung to take care of my Li during this period of time and I hated it!! But I know this is the best solution we have… To my surprise, Heechul hyung agreed to it? What happen between them? Why is the sudden change? It’s not that I don’t want to see them being closer, I just hope…. They are not that close…..Aish… what am I thinking? Heechul hyung likes Sohee ssi. Everything will be all right… everything will be fine…. But what is this? I saw Heechul hyung knocked at her door and go in straight, bringing a glass of water for her medicine. They are…. chatting? And Heechul actually stay and talk to her for quite a while before he went out as Ae Li is trying to complete our schedule table for manager hyung.

‘Yah~ stop looking at the computer and get some rest.’ This woman…. Cant she stop being so stubborn for a while?

‘I only hurt my feet, neither my eyes nor brain is hurt, why can’t I work?’ she said without looking up.

‘Yah~ you~ always good at talking back.’

‘Hahahahah!! The pot is calling the kettle back. I am the noona remember?’

 ‘Yah~ what with you? Why do you keep on mentioning noona?’  You!!! STOP treating me like a kid for a moment!!!

‘…?Kyu? are you ok?’

‘No… I am fine.. sorry, just a bit uptight recently.’ I said as I breath in and out hard, trying to calm myself. Why do I keep having this uneasy feeling deep down in my heart?

‘Go and rest then…. Don’t have to keep me accompany….’

‘Why are you keep chasing me away?’

‘I am not!! You are behaving strangely today.  Why keep losing your temper at me then?’ she looked at me, annoyed. ‘if you don’t like talking to me, just get out.’

‘I…..’ because I am jealous, I am angry at myself for being so…. Immature but I really can’t control myself. I wanted to tell her how I feel, but I know I can’t…. she is not ready yet. Not now…. But what can I do? (end of Kyuhyun POV)

Heechul POV

‘Yah~ stop looking at the computer, eat your food.’ This woman…

‘Wait wait wait… I am almost done…. Manager ssi needs this translation by today.’ She said without looking up from her computer…

‘I am going to keep your computer~’

‘No please….’ I’ll be bored to death then…’

‘Then be a good patient.’

‘Ara ara~’ she pushed away her computer and picking up her chopstick instead.

‘You wanted to go to your room? I asked after our meal.

‘No, I wanted to bath….’

‘How can you?’

‘I have to change my dressing, I do it after my bath, isn’t that ideal?’ she asked.

‘Yeah… the question is how you bath. You want me to ‘help’ you?’ I stress on the word ‘help’ and saw her face turn scarlet red…. Aigoo, she is shy?

But not for long, ‘Yes, help me to go to bathroom.’ She answered. ‘bring along a chair, thank you.’

‘Hahahahahahahah!!!’

‘Go ma wo…’ she said as I carried her and placed her on the chair. ‘I will call you again when I am done, please get on with your chores… I will take quite a while.’

‘Ara.’ I answered. This woman, trying to cheat me? No way, if I walked away she will definitely try to get out of the bathroom herself later… I will sit here and wait… Sure enough, she opened the bathroom door carefully, standing on 1 leg peeping out.

‘Yah~ I expected it.’I said as I bent down to carry her up.

‘You.. what?!!!’ she yelled in surprise, holding to my neck to balance herself.  I can smell her after shower scent and felt her damp hair on my arm….. And I suddenly found that she looks…. y, in an innocent way….

‘Erm…… Are we going to stand here forever?’ she asked after a few second. Mwo? What am I doing?

‘Hahahaha! I am worried I might drop you to the floor and break your back as well so I thought I better let you balance yourself 1st. Ok to go?’

‘Erm… yes… ‘she said as she take away her hands from my neck.

‘Hurt?’ I asked while removing the old bandage carefully.

‘Getting better…’ she answered while looking down at her own feet.

‘Here, I will dry you hair now.’

‘Its ok, Heechul, I will do it myself.’ She said as she turns over to me and tried to snatch the hair dryer from me.

‘Yah, you sit still.’ 

‘….. Go ma wo……….’

‘Ara~ don’t keep saying that…’

‘Heechul, where is Heebum?’

‘Don’t know…. Never seen him today. Yah~ Heebum ah~’

‘Don’t do that, you are making me deaf~’ she complain, smacking my hand.

‘Ara ara, mian hae.. Aish~ Heebum, you……?’ Mwo? Heebum come running to her instead of me? She picked Heebum up and put on her lap, Heebum.

‘Yah~ who is the boss now, Heebum?’

‘Yah~ stop it, who asked you to bully them every time, making fun of them?’

‘Neh, ara ara, my fault…’ 

She looked at Heebum who lied comfortably on her lap and Heebum furs…..  I continue drying her long hair with hair dryer and hand her the comb when I am done.

She failed to catch it and the comb drop to the floor. Both of us tried to pick it up and we end up bumping into each other head. ‘OUCH!!!!’

‘Aish….. Sorry….are u all right?’ We asked the other party at the same time.

‘I am fine’ We answered together while rubbing each other forehead.

‘U ok?’ I asked as I flipped away her fringe.

‘I am ok….. U?’ she said as she examine my forehead.

‘Aish….. your forehead is all red!!!! Painful?’ I asked…

‘I am ok, don’t worry, I am not made of glass.’

‘……………………….’

‘Heechul??’ I cant help but to pull her closer to me…… she looked at me, puzzled….. We are getting closer and closer…. I tilted her head in order for me to have a better access of her lip…..