The outbreak

Struck by stars

‘YAH!! Kim Heechul, what are you thinking?? How come you are caught in this kind of scandal again??? Do you think by dressing like this people won’t recognize you? ’ Manager hyung said angrily as he threw a pile of printout from the internet and papers…

Its photos of Ae Li and I at China… Some paparazzi tailed us and taken great deal of photos us hugging, holding hand…..

‘We are together..’ I answered manager hyung.

‘MWO!!!!!????? What about Sohee? I remember you confessed to her in public don’t you? And what about the interview of her admits both of you dating? Don’t tell me the person she is referring to is NOT you!! Now what is this? You and Ae Li together? Kim Heechul!!! What are u thinking????’

‘…………………..’

‘So, are you and Sohee dating?’

‘Hyung, yes… but I was about to tell her…’

‘About you two timing her?’

‘Hyung… I don’t mean it to be this way…’

‘KIM HEECHUL! You are ruining yourself with this stupid love game of your…’

‘………………….’

‘Get out now, I don’t wish to see you… meanwhile, stop all your activities…..And keep ur mouth shut about ur messy relationship!!’

‘All right hyung…. But Ae Li...’

‘You still have time to worry about her when you are in hot soup yourself?’

‘Hyung, vent all your anger at me, not her all right..’

‘GET OUT!!!’

(end of Heechul POV)

********************************************************************************************************************************************

‘Yu Ae Li… You are a lot more smarter than I think. In fact too smart~ how do you manage to dupe that Heechul? What have you done to him?’ Manager ssi questioned me angrily…

‘I am sorry…’

‘Haha~ as if…. Is it fun? Playing around with my two boys? Kyu and now Heechul? Are you satisfied now? You are going to ruin Super Junior!’

‘I am sorry….. I didn’t expect the impact will be this big…’

‘They are idol, whatever they do, said will be made know to public. With this kind of scandal, you think their popularity will still remain the same? They are dreams of girls out there and now you shattered their dream!!!’

‘……………….I am sorry….’

‘Don’t say sorry to me…… You are to move out of their apartment now… hand all your job to me and I will take over… meanwhile, you help out at the main admin office before I decide what to do with you…’

‘All right…’

‘Now leave me alone, you gave me enough trouble already…’

‘Yes, I am sorry…’

‘Just go…’

‘………………’

‘YOU !!!’ sohee ssi come running to me, and gave me a slap on my cheek.

‘Sohee ssi….’

‘I know there’s something fishy with you and Heechul oppa… Never did I expect you are such a good actor! Acting innocent and doing all those shameless thing behind my back!’

‘I am sorry….’

‘Save it!!! Just leave my Heechul oppa alone.’ She came over to me, trying to slap me again. I close my eyes, expecting another slap from her… However it never came… I open my eyes and saw Kyu holding her hand…

‘Let me go!’ Sohee ssi swing Kyu hand away and stare at him.

‘That’s enough, I am not going to let you touch her again..’ Kyu come to me, hugging my shoulder.

‘Huh~ trust you to still defend her after what she done. Aren’t you angry at all? Two timing you behind your back, with your buddy some more…’

‘We never been together, so there’s no two timing…Ae Li, lets go….’

‘Yu Ae Li, U !!! Don’t go!!!.’

‘Kyu… gomawo….’

‘Are you babo? Why do you let her slap you?’

‘Because I am the one who’s in the wrong….’

‘Huh~ so loving someone is a wrong thing to do?’

‘Kyu….no matter what, I am the intruder…’

‘Li….worth it?‘

‘Kyu….I know u mean well….thanks for standing by me…’

*sigh*‘I send you back, Heechul hyung is at the dorm as well…’

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

‘Ae Li? What happen to your cheek?’

‘Slapped by Sohee ssi…’ Kyu answered.

‘Mwo?? She slapped you? Aish…. This girl….’

‘Heechul, its ok…. Nothing serious…..’

‘Nothing serious? Your cheek is all swollen now….’ Heechul said touching my cheek.

‘And it’s because of you, who did not handle this matter properly!!!’ Kyu pushed Heechul away and shouted angrily at him, taking my hand and pulled me heading to kitchen…

‘Kyu….’

‘Yah!!! Cho Kyunhyun!! Where are you taking her?’

‘Li, here, put it on your face….’ Kyu handed me an ice bag. Heechul come in and pushes Kyu away.

‘What do you mean by taking MY yeo ja chin gu away like this?’ Heechul confronted Kyu…

‘Heechul…’

‘Can’t you see the harm that you done to her???’

‘None of your business!!!’

‘STOP!!! STOP!!! STOP!!! Both of you!! 1 more word from any of you I am going back to Malaysia this minute!!!’ I shouted.

‘Ae li….’ Heechul try to hug me but I push away his hand away, running back to my room…

 I moved away from the boy dorm, renting a small room by myself near to SM building…. Currently I am not allowed to handle any of the boys schedule and all I do is to do some simple paper work and translation…  Of course…. I been having problem going in and out nowadays as some of the fans could recognize me…. And I do receive some bashing from Heechul’s petal…..Heechul is banned from all activities and we see each other pretty often, every day in fact… I can sense that he is very unhappy and lose all his confidence…. 

‘Yah!!! Stupid woman! See what u have done to Heechul oppa!!’ an angry fan girl caught me as I come out from SM building and tried to slap me…. Luckily she is being stopped by the guard and I manage to get away.

‘Ae Li~’ I heard Heechul calling me once I step in my room.

‘You’re here? With the cats?’

‘So, busy at office today? Ya!!! what happen to u? What are these scratches?’

‘Erm, nothing…..Heechul…..Dont worry.....' i pulled down my sleeve to cover the straches on my hand.

'Aish.... done by fan girl?'

'............................................'

'I am sorry.........' He said, looking down.....

 'Not ur fault Heechul......’ I said, hugging him from behind.

'But I caused it......'

'Heechul....Erm....Have you tried to talk to your manager hyung?'

‘Yah~ why are you bringing this up again?’ He asked, pulling away my hands and turned to face me.

‘No… I was just thinking….’

‘You stop loving me because I am not an idol anymore?’

‘I am not, Heechul…..’

‘You knows very well that manager hyung will stop us from seeing each other if I talk to him don’t you? Is this what you want?’

‘Heechul~ cool down will you?’

‘Ae Li, you are now all I have…. Please don’t leave me……’ he said, hugging me hard…

‘All right…. All right…..I am sorry….’ I said patting his back….

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

‘Ae Li ssi… It been two weeks since Heechul been banned from all activities… How is he?’ manager ssi asked me…

‘He is…. Very down….and he is not himself anymore… sir, I know we created a big trouble…. But can you please forgive us and give him another chance?’

‘Ae Li….. There are price for everything….. I can help him, I wanted him back badly as well as we have little time to prepare for their 5thalbum…. But currently, only you can help him.’

‘Me? how?’

‘Leave him…’

‘Mwo?’

‘Yes, leave him and I will let him come back to us, forgetting what happen between you and him previously.’

‘Is this the only way?’

‘You should know the answer…. You don’t have to reply me today….’

‘All right…..’

‘Mwo?’

‘I will leave him…. Give me a month….. ’

‘Are u sure?’

‘I will resign and leave Korea after this….. Meanwhile, please do not assign any job to him before this …Promise me you will help him to get on his feet again ASAP!!!’

‘I promise, you will see the famous Kim Heechul again, if you kept your promise well….’

‘Thanks….’

‘Ae Li ssi… thanks….’

‘I am the one who created all these problem don’t I?’

I can’t stop my tears, knowing I won’t be able to be with the man I loved with all my heart soon…. But this is the only thing I can do for him isn’t it? He loves his job to death, it’s his dream… and I can’t let him lose it because of me….

‘Heechul…..Are you here?’

‘Ae Li~ Yes, I am here~’

‘Heechul…. Shall we go for a holiday?’ I asked, hugging him from behind.

‘Ae Li? What happen? U look so pale….Are u ok?’

‘Nothing… Heechul, shall we go for a holiday? Let’s go Jeju? I never been there before….I heard it’s a very nice place…’

‘Why the sudden holiday?’

‘I got nothing much on my hand so they are suggesting me taking a week leaves…How? Shall we?’

‘Erm…. If u wanted to….When shall we set off?’

‘Erm… let’s see…..’

We set off to Jeju two days later and will be staying for a whole week there… There are not many tourists around as it’s off peak season right now… We enjoyed ourselves, behaving like normal couple ….

‘Ae Li, here~’ Heechul took a picture of me with his handphone. And I suddenly realized I never took any picture with him before.

‘Heechul… lets self shoot….’

‘Yah~ hahahahah!! You face look so chubby…’ Heechul teased me.

‘It’s ok…. It’s our 1stpicture together….’ And maybe the last…..

‘Ya~ it’s ok… just take a lot more in future ok? Come let’s go over there….'

‘Ok….’

…………………………

…………………………..

…………………………………..

‘Ae Li?’

‘Ne?’ I was in my room, coming out from bathroom and saw Heechul sitting on my bed

‘Come here, I’ll dry your hair….’ Heechul said

‘Go ma wo~’ I said sitting on his lap.

‘Your hairs is getting longer…. Should give it a trim….’

‘Erm… yup, will see to it when we go back…’

‘Ok, done~ let’s comb it’

‘Heechul~ I love you….’ I said leaning my head to his chest and hugging his waist…

‘Ae Li? …. Whats with you today?’

‘Nothing… Too happy…’ I put my arms around his neck and peck his soft lips….

‘Ae Li???’

‘You don’t like it? Then I am going….’ I said, standing up.

‘No…. you come back….’ He pulls me back, pushes me to my bed and gave me a deep kiss….

‘Ae Li?’ l pulled his head down to me again when he tried to get up and he looked at me with his beautiful eyes. I reach for his lips again and pulling him closer to me. His kiss went down to my neck and his hand on my thigh… I closed my eyes……

Suddenly he stops kissing me and flipped his body, lying down beside me….

‘Heechul?’ I turn my head looking at him.

‘You are not ready yet…..You are shivering….Are you scared?’ he asked me, touching my cheek.

‘Heechul….’ I bury my face in his chest and hugged him tight…

‘Babo….. did I scare you? U don’t have to force urself….’

‘Heechul…. I love u…..’

‘I know….. and I love u too……. ‘He lifts up my face giving me a peck on my cheek.

‘…………………………’

‘Ae Li...……come, let’s get some sleep now, I think u r tired..’ He said as he take me in his arm, hugging me close to him.

I couldn’t sleep at all, all I can do is crying, while looking at Heechul’s sleeping face. How am I going to live without  you?

Heechul POV

What is this little woman trying to do? She looks like she’s going to faint any moment as she pulled me to her. I just kissed and play along with her, meaning to …. However she suddenly froze when I put my hand on her thigh and I think she is really scared by then…  She looks so relieve when I stopped kissing her... I can’t understand why she is forcing herself when she’s not ready yet……

However, happy times passes fast.. Soon it’s time for us to return to Seoul.  She always claims that she is busy and hardly has time for me anymore… I thought she say she got nothing much to do in office?

‘Ae Li…. Where have you been till so late?’

‘Ah… Heechul… going out with friend…’

‘Friend? Who? Kyu?’

‘No, not Kyu, some new friend you don’t know…’

‘Ae Li? You seem to have lots of secrets nowadays….’

‘No…. you are too sensitive..’

‘Come, tell me about your new friend..’ I said while pulling her to my lap.

‘Heechul… I am tired, we talk another time ok?’ She said as she pulls away her hand from mine….

‘Ae Li…. What happen to you? You have been kind of cold to me after our trip.’

‘You are too sensitive, Heechul…’

‘ I am not….Tell me what happen?’

‘Nothing, just go back and let me rest ok?’

‘I am not going till you tell me what happen…’

‘Why are you so stubborn? I told you there’s nothing!!!’

‘I don’t believe it. How come there’s such a big change in u?’

‘I am tired of you!! Can I?’

‘What!!!?’

‘Yes, I am tired of you, coming to my house every now and then and I have to force myself to entertain you even when I am tired and I just don’t feel like doing it anymore!!’

‘Entertain me? Ae Li…’

‘I have a job to keep, I don’t idle at home like you!’

‘So, now you are looking down on me?’

‘………………….’

‘Speak up…’

‘Heechul, I thought I will still love you the same even of you are not an idol anymore but I found out I am wrong….’

‘Mwo??? You love me just because I am an idol?’

‘I don’t know…. I just lose interest on you when you are banned from all activities and can’t perform anymore…’

‘What about that night at Jeju? Why are you still…?’

‘Because I thought you will lose interest in me after that….And I can get away from you…’

‘Mwo??? What kind of woman you are?’ I grab at her arms, forcing her to face me.

‘This is me…. so now you know…..’

‘You!!!! Do you know how much I love you? I can give up everything because of you!’

‘But your love is making me suffocated!!! Just leave me alone! We are finished!!’

‘Ae Li~~ tell me you are joking, please…. You are pranking me aren’t you?’

‘…………………..’ she turned her head away from me….

 ‘Say something!!’

‘I am sorry… sometimes loves just go away like that….’

‘I must be dreaming…..Ae Li wont be treating me this way…’ I walked out from her room, walking aimless, heading to nowhere…

(end of Heechul POV)

Heechul…. I am sorry, I am really sorry…. I love you too but this is our only way…. I am sorry to hurt you but please believe me, my heart is bleeding as well…..Do you know how much I wanted to hug you and tell you I am lying when I saw you walking out from my room? I believe you will forget about me very soon, when you started to get busy with your career….

‘Ae Li…..’ Its Heechul…

‘Yes? I thought I made myself clear enough yesterday?’

 ‘So you are serious?’ he asked me…

‘Yes…’ I looked at his blood shot eyes and answered firmly.

‘Yu Ae Li…. Do you know how much you hurt me???’

‘So, what do you want?’ He walked over to me, hugging me…. suddenly I felt a sharp pain on my right shoulder. He bites me….. I closed my eyes, biting my lip to stop myself from out. I can feel my shoulder is bleeding right now…My heart too……

‘This is not even 1% of the pain in my heart….’ He said looking at me…. I know, Heechul, I really know…. Cos I felt the pain in my heart as well….

‘So, are you satisfied now?’

‘I hate you!!!’

‘I know… Proof to me you can live better without me… which I don’t think you can….’

‘Hahahahahahahahah!! I must be blind to love a woman like you..’

‘It’s not too late to realize isn’t?’

‘Pray hard we won’t meet again….. ‘he said walking out from my room… and my life…