I love you

Struck by stars

Still in Heechul POV

‘Because…..He keeps teasing me about my weight. And I hate it.’

‘That’s all?’ I asked.

‘Erm.. yes…. Why?’

‘Nothing….’  Aish…. My mood is getting lousier….

 ‘Heechul….’

‘Yes, what?’ I asked sitting by her side.

‘How do u manage to have such a good skin?’ She asked, touching my face…. I hate it when people touch my face….. But I love how she caresses my cheek…

‘……………………….’

‘No wonder so many girls loves u to death~’ She said as she takes away her hand.

 ‘Don’t u know u are very attractive too?’ I asked, holding her hand.

‘Mwo???.... Hahahahhaha!! Yah~ Kim Heechul.. What kind of joke is this?’She said as she pulled away her hand from me.

‘I am not joking…’

‘Hahahahaha!!! Kim Heechul, this is a trap, I am not falling into ur trap~ u r teasing me right?’ she asked, pointing her finger at me.

‘Yah!!! Why don’t u believe what I say???’ Aish… this woman, don’t she ever believe me? I grab her hand and pulled her closer to me, looking straight into her eyes.

‘Heechul…..what are u doing?’ She look at me, bewildered… backing her head, trying to keep some distance between us.

‘…………………….’ Am I that scary?

‘Heechul….. are u ok? U r not ur usual self today….’ SHE IS FREAKING PUSHING ME AWAY!!!!!!!

‘Aish…..Nothing…..I am going back to my room, let me know if you need anything.’  I said, letting go of her hand…..

‘Ne….’ she said as she lied down.

(end of Heechul POV)

 Kim Heechul….What happen to him? One of his mood swing again? Aigoo… he is so scary just now…. Did I say anything wrong? I don’t know….Cant think anymore… My eyes are heavy.. I need some sleep.

Heechul POV

She can walk on her own already? So fast? Its only 5 days and….what am I thinking? I should be glad she is all right isn’t it? Why am I feeling loss upon hearing that? Heck! She turns down my offer to carry her in, asking me not to in future as well? I don’t care, even if it’s for 1 last time… I carried her into her room, going as slow as I can…. Aish… why is her room so near to living area? She said she prefer me to carry her instead of Kyu… My heart misses a beat when I heard this and I can’t resist asking her why…. To my dismay… Well, what can I expect from her? Why is she so uncomfortable with me around? Am I that scary?

‘Ae Li??? Ae Li ah?’ I knocked at her door, opening it as she did not answer to me. She slept again due to the medicine after effect.

‘Ae Li?’ I went nearer and sit on her bed. She is lying sideway, with her left hand under her cheek….some of her hair covering her face, I pushed all her hair back and look at her sleeping face.

Yah…. so are you happy that you can get away from me now?  I asked in my heart, touching her cheek softly…

I heard my phone ringing and I walked back to my room to pick it up.

‘Yeo bo se yo.’

‘Heechul Oppa,  Its me…’  Sohee ssi?

‘Neh…. What is that?’ I asked.

‘Can we meet?’

‘Meet? Why?’ I asked.

‘I have something to tell you.’

‘Neh~ I pick you up later in around 30 minutes. Where are you? Ok, see you.’

‘LI~~~ I am back~~~’Kyu shouted at the top of his voice.

‘Shh~ aish~ she’s sleeping.’

‘Oh… jeongmal? Mian hae’ he replied as he open her room’s door and slipped in.

Aish~ what is he doing in a sleeping woman room? Yah Cho Kuhyun, come out!! Part of me wanted to tell him this but I cant, I am not in the stand to interfere with her matter anyway…. Might as well, at least there’s someone to take care of her. I better go before I am late.

‘Oppa~’ Sohee come running to my car. Oppa? Since when she start calling me oppa?

‘Hop on.’ I brought her to a quiet park where we can talk…

‘You have something to tell me?’  I asked her.

‘Oppa, I thought over what you said last time and…..’

‘You cant accept it?’

‘Oppa….’ She come over, hugging me.

‘So.. so.. hee ssi?’

‘Oppa, saranghae~’

‘Mwo?’ I asked her in surprise..

‘Oppa, saranghae, I accept, I will be you yeo ja chin gu. Aren’t you happy?’

‘Neh… of course….’ I said as she hugged me tighter.  But deep down in my heart… I am not happy…. 

‘Oppa, I miss you so much, especially when I cant see you around at……..’ I cant focus on what Sohee ssi was saying, blank….. my mind is completely blank right now….(end of Heechul POV)

****************************************************************************************************************************************

I opened my eye and saw Kyu sitting beside my bed, leaning against the wall, closing his eyea. What is he doing here?

‘Kyu?’

‘… Li~ you are awake?’ Kyu asked, opening his eye.

‘What are you doing here? Why don’t you sleep in your room?’

‘A ni yo… I was waiting for you to wake up. End up dozing off myself….’*yawned*

‘Yah~ go sleep then, you look tired….’

‘Its okay, no schedule tomorrow…. I can chat with you tonight.’

‘Starcraft?’ I asked.

‘Hehehehehe!! You are more important than starcraft…you ok?’

‘Yeap, doctor said I can walk by myself already.’

‘Ah? Jeongmal? That’s good.’ He looked delighted.

‘Aigoo… cant wait to bully me again?’

‘A ni ya~ don’t say like that~ hahahahahha!!’

‘Aish~ this kid…’

**************************************************************************************************************************************

‘Why are you out at balcony again? Not sleeping?’ Heechul? What is he frequenting this place so much lately?

 ‘Slept too much in the afternoon. Can’t get to sleep now….’

‘Heebum ah~’he called out to his pet, which is on my lap now, his head. His cold finger brush past my thigh accidently...

‘I am sorry….’ He said blushing.

‘Its ok…..’

‘Where’s Kyu?’

‘Starcrafting.’

‘Aish, he’s never tired of it.’

‘Let him be, he has no schedule tomorrow.’

‘So, he will be with you the whole day?’

‘Erm… yes. I think so… Actually I will be fine alone as well, don’t worry.’

‘No, that’s not what I meant… well… Ae Li…’ he stun, looking at me.

‘Yes?’

‘I…… met Sohee ssi just now.’

‘Oh…. I see..yes?’ My heart sank upon hearing he met Sohee ssi….Why? Aish…. What is this sickening feeling?

‘We… are together now…..’

 ‘Really? Congratulation….Going for a date soon?’

‘Neh…..’

‘Ah…. First date is very important. So where you plan to go?’ Babo Yu Ae Li…. What are you talking about? You don’t even feel like knowing about their date, why ask?

‘Erm.. yeah… she said she planned everything, I will just have to go and pick her up.’

‘Enjoy yourself, I am happy for you as well….told other?’

‘No… not yet. ‘

‘I’ll tell Kyu~’ I said while putting Heebum in his arm. ‘Kyu~’

‘Coming……’ Kyu come running to me and Heechul went in to his room after giving Kyu a pat on his back.

‘Wah~~~ jeongmal? hyung action is so fast???? He must be very happy now. You know, he always said Sohee ssi is his ideal type and……..’ I can’t focus on what Kyu said, and I don’t want to either….

‘Li? are you listening?’

‘Ne? Kyu….’

‘Are you ok? Li?’

‘I think I am losing focus, the medicine is making me tired….’ Actually I just wanted to be alone now… somehow…. I feel loss….

‘Ya, you look pale… I help you to your room.’ He said, carrying me.

‘I can walk, put me down.’ I protested.

‘Only this time, ok? I promised I won’t tease about your weight.’ He smiles at me, like a little kid.

‘Aish~ you….’ I said, smacking his shoulder.

Heechul POV

‘Yah~ I thought you should be on cloud nine if this happen, but you don’t seem to be very happy about this….’ Said Teukie.

‘Maybe it’s too sudden…..’

‘Ya, Heenim… don’t mind me saying this… Nowadays you seem to be very close with Ae Li, often hear you talking about her all the time… and the interaction between the two of you….’

‘There’s nothing between us, really…’ really nothing….

 ‘I hope you know what you are doing…. You should be able to tell how Kyu feel about her right?’

‘…………………..Teukie…..’

‘What?’

‘I don’t think that silly woman know about Kyu yet..…’ I numble to myself…

‘Neh? What are u saying?’

‘………………. Nothing…..’ I said as I made my way to the balcony… again….

‘Yah~ put me down!!! Cho Kyuhyun!!! Put me down, where are you taking me? ~~’ Ae Li? What??? Why is Kyu carrying her?

‘Ssshhhshhh~  I think you will be waking up the whole house soon… and stop wriggling like a worm, dropping… dropping….’

‘Cho Kyuhyun!!!’ She hissed at Kyu.

‘Ara~ ara, don’t be angry, I send you back to your room right now. Aigoo… Hahahhaha!! Stop pouting~’

I clenched my fist upon seeing this. I…. why should I be angry? Maybe it’s better off this way….

**************************************************************************************************************************************

 (still in Heechul POV)

‘Neh, I will be picking you up in 30 minute.’

‘Neh, oppa, call me when you are approaching, ok?’ Sohee chirped cheerfully.

‘Neh~’

I sighed after putting down the phone….

‘Yah~ Heenim, you don’t look like you are looking forward to this date, or you are too nervous?’

‘I am going out.’ I said to Teukie, avoiding his question.

 ‘Sohee ssi. I am here.’

‘Ok, coming~’ It been 5 minute… why is she not here yet?

‘Sohee ssi?  Where are you?‘

‘Oppa, give me 5 more minutes, ok?’ 5 more minutes? Ae Li definitely won’t make me wait like that… She will….Aish… why am I thinking of her?

Finally she is down but….. Why is she wearing like she is going to prize giving ceremony? Can’t she wear something simple like Ae Li? Yah~KIM HEECHUL!!!!!!!!!! You better wake up, you are dating Sohee not Ae Li~ Yes, I love Sohee….She is cute, she is my ideal girl…

‘Heechul oppa~’ Sohee greeted me excitedly… I suddenly feel uneasy…. Why?

‘Ne~ Sohee…ss..’ I swallow back the ssi as I found calling your own girlfriend name with ssi behind is kind of weird…

‘Oppa~ let’s lunch at Crystal Hotel, shall we?’

‘Ok~let’s go.’ After our lunch, we stay at the cafe and chat…Sigh… I rather stay at home with Heebum and my computer… We have nothing much to talk and most of our topic are mostly job related. 

‘Oppa~ are you ok? You look tired…’

‘I am fine, don’t worry.’ Do you need anything else?’

‘Its ok, I am fine, I don’t eat much.’ Much? She should say barely eating; she only ate 30% of her food during the lunch just now. Ae Li ssi would normally share 20% of her food with us and try to finish the rest of the food the best she could…

‘Oppa, I have a schedule later at 7pm, I think I have to make a move first.’

‘Ok~ I will send you there then…’ Phew… I thought today will never end…

‘Yah~ Heenim, hows your date today? Teukie asked excitedly.

‘Okay~’

‘Ah~ you don’t look like you are enjoying it…’

‘Its ok, just that Sohee ssi have a schedule so we ended early.’ I said walking out of my room. I saw Ae Li siting on Kyu’s bed folding his clothes while talking to him. Kyu is eating some sort of titbit and he keeps popping some into ……….. I realize I don’t like what I see….

‘Ah~ Heenim, you okay? You looked upset…. Want to talk?’

‘……………’ I cover my head with my blanket, obviously in bad mood, don’t feel like talking at all. 

‘Yah~ what happen to this kid? Getting moody again?’Teukie mumble to himself.

****************************************************************************************************************************************

Still in Heechul POV

Why am I sitting at this balcony again? What is Kyu to her? Are they……………? Aish……….. Why should I care? But I can’t control myself… The thought of Kyu holding Ae Li in his arm makes me feel like…. Feel like what? I don’t know, I just don’t like it.

‘Heechul?’

‘………………..’ Aish, why is this woman chose to appear at this time?

‘Cant sleep?’

‘………………………’

‘Heechul, what happen to you? Why are you ignoring me?’

‘……………………’

‘Heechul? I………’

‘Stop calling my name!!!!!!!!!!!’ I shouted at her.

‘……………….’ She is shocked at my sudden out break and look at me for a moment. She then turn and walk back to her room. Without thinking, I dashed over and hug her from behind………. 

 

*Thanks and welcome minhae_060493*~