The interesting back stage.

Struck by stars

‘Are you sure she is not the one? But she told me she is Ae Li!!’ his manager looked at me and asked Kyuhyun.

‘A ni yo, my chin gu Ae Li Ssi wear high heel and business suit while she wear jeans and flats, and she look much shorter than Ae Li Ssi.’ Kyuhyun said as he come over to me with a naughty smile. ‘Hahahahahahahahahahahahah!!! Aigoo~ what a cute expression’ the evil boy burst into laughter as soon as he saw my annoyed face.

‘Yah~ Kyuhyun ah!’ his manager hyung shouting at him as well.

‘Ara ara, Mian hae Manager hyung.’ he said while trying to stop his laughter.

‘Ok, I will leave you both alone for a while. Kyuhyun, please bring Ae Li Ssi to see me later, ok? And Ae Li Ssi, lets talk later.’ His manager saying while nodding at me before he walk away.

‘OUCH!!’ I hear the evil boy shouted out in glee as I gave him a punch on his shoulder.

‘YAH~ how can you scare me like this?’ I questioned.

‘Yah, yah, yah, you know me, I am the king of prank don’t you? But you really look different.’ He said as he look at me from head to toe.

‘Yah, stop giving me that look.’ I said as I gave him a light push.

‘Hahahahaha!! You should dress like this often, look much more younger than what you are yesterday.’

‘Yeah, how I wish I can go to office with shirt and jeans. However, I am not the boss so I will just have to obey to my boss's dress code.’

‘Hahaha!! Yeah, if I meet your boss, I would suggest to him making Jeans and shirt your uniform.’ He say with a playful wink.

‘Thank you, do you want my boss phone number?’

‘Hahahahahahaha!!! Ae Li Ssi, I believe you are chinese? As I heard you speaking Chinese to the cab driver yesterday.’

‘Erm…. Well, I am a chinese, but I am not from China. Do you know what I mean?’

‘Neh, I know. There’s lots of Chinese here which don’t come from China.’ He talked in his usual nonchalant tone and looked down at his shoes.

‘Hahahaha!! I am glad you know. Then I can save my breath on explaining to you.’

He look up immediately and said ‘Yah~ do I look stupid?’

‘Hahahahahah!! No, you don’t. You cant tell whether the person is stupid or not only by looking at him.’ I finish my sentences while smiling slyly at him.

‘Yah~ you….’ He shouted out and paused for a moment. ‘Hmnn… I remembered someone told me she would like to meet Sungmin Ssi and Ryeowook Ssi very much, I wonder if I should let her meet them?’ the evil boy finish off his sentences and gave me a ‘you should know what I am talking about’ look.

‘Hahahahaha!! Are you trying to threaten me here?’ Well, as you know… this backstage is not big, since I can find my way in, then I don’t see any problem of me locating them.’

‘Yah~ you!’ he shouted out and we both laughed out loud.

‘Erm, Kyuhyun ssi, do you think I should go and see your manager hyung first?’

‘No,  I will bring you to him later. You can talk to him then, when we are doing final touch up before the concert.’

‘All right….. erm… Am I holding you up? Please go ahead and get busy, do not have to entertain me. I will just look around myself.’

‘Aigoo~ how can I leave my sweet guest alone?’ He stooped down, looking at me and.. pinching my cheek???!!!

‘Yah!! You this rude boy! Who allow you to pinch my face?!’ I pushed his hand away while rubbing my cheek with my hand.

‘Hahahahaha!! I was just trying to see how much collagen you have left on your skin.’ He laughed loud hugging his tummy.

‘Yes, thanks for reminding me of my age.’

‘Hahahahaha!! Come, lets go. I will introduce you to my hyung.’ I nodded  and followed him silently.

‘Hyung, this is Ae Li ssi, she is the one who helped me to come back to hotel yesterday.’ Kyuhyun said as he intro me to Leeteuk ssi who sitting and touching up his make up.

‘An nyeong ha se yo, I am Leeteuk.’ Leeteuk stand up immediately and greeted me politely.

‘Yah, you never said you will bring your friend here today.’Leeteuk said to Kyuhyun.

‘Mian hae, hyung, I forgotten.’

‘Ae Li Ssi, Please make yourself comfortable,ok?’ Leeteuk said as he bow to me again.

‘Thanks, I will.’ I bowed and smiled at him before moving on to Heechul Ssi who is seating next to Leeteuk. He stand up immediately upon seeing us walking to his direction and greeted me politely.

‘An nyeong ha se yo~’ he said as he bow to me.

‘An nyeong ha se yo, Heechul ssi.’

‘Neh, Ae Li ssi right? Thank for helping this little brat yesterday.’ He said as he slap Kyuhyun ssi head from behind lightly.

‘Yah, hyung!! You are gonna make my hair messy!’ Kyuhyun shouted at his hyung while trying hard to tidy his hair.

‘Yah! Who ask you to go out and have fun alone?’ Heechul shouted back to him.

‘Hahahahahaha!! Ara ara, I will ask you along next time, ok?’

‘Yah!!! Speaking informal to me again, you **&^%*^%$#@D@@DF~...!!!’ Heechul chanted out a string of Korean word, which I  believe… is… crude words while Kyuhyun ssi quickly pull me away from Heechul quickly. Hahahahahaha!! Aigoo, how I loved to see them teasing each other.

‘Phew, that was close! If Heechul hyung catches me I will get it from him again.’ Kyuhyun said as he leave out a sigh of relieve.

‘Yah, who ask you to be so rude and speaking informal to him when you know he hate it? Serve you right.’ I chided at him while looking over to Heechul direction. He stare at Kyuhyun for a while, waving his fist at him before getting back to his mobile phone.

‘Yah, lets not talk about him anymore.’ He shrugged while  leading me to where Shindong, Eunhyuk and Yesung are and introduce me to them.

After that, he bring me to where Donghae ssi is and introduce me to him. ‘你好吗? Ni hao ma?’ (Chinese, How are you) Donghae say while smiling at me showing his white teeth.

I smiled back to him and replied ‘我很好,谢谢你.你好吗? wo hen hao, xie xie. Ni hao ma? (I am fine, thank you. How are you?’)

‘我很好,很高兴见到你.你很可爱~ Wo hen hao, hen gao xing jian dao ni.ni hen ke ai’( I am fine too, nice to meet you. You are cute~).

‘Ah~ Thanks~ Donghae Ssi, you are cute too~ Can I take a picture of you? There’s one of my friend who liked you very much.’

‘Yes, of course. My pleasure~ shall we take it together? I will give you one of my autograph picture as well, as a present to friend of my cute lady here.’ He said while looking at me with his charming smile.

‘Oh! Jeong mal ??!!(really) thank you so much Donghae Ssi’.

‘Yah!!! Yu Ae Li, am I dead? How come you never ask for my picture?' Kyuhyun shouted and coming between Donghae and me as we pose for picture.

‘Ara, ara, later all right?’ I said while Donghae pushed Kyuhyun away and click on the camera button.

‘Yah~ Neo mu ye po yo (its nice)~’ e-mail to me wont you? This is my e-mail.’ Donghae Ssi said as he scribble down his e-mail address on a piece of paper and hand it over to me together with his autographed picture as promised. I promised to send over the picture and thank him for the picture.

‘Kyuhyun ah, why are you looking so sulky?’ I heard a familiar voice and turn my head toward the person and saw…. Sungmin Ssi and Ryeowook ssi walking over!!

‘Yah, Donghae hyung steal away all the attention from my chin gu here! And both of you coming at the ‘RIGHT’ time!! I think she won’t have time to speak to me again tonight.’ Kyuhyun said as he look at his hyung sulkily.

‘Aigoo~ I just spoke to Ae Li Ssi less than 10 minutes and you are jealous already? Yah~ what a petty guy. And I don’t think Ae Li ssi will like to befriend such a petty man, am I right? Ae Li ssi?’ Donghae said while winking to me.

‘Yah, stop being so sulky here. Lets take lots of pictures later, ok?’ I poked his arm with my elbow and try to hoax the evil prank king.

‘Jeongmal? Come here and give your camera to Donghae.’ He said as he practically snatch my camera away and throw it over to Donghae Ssi while flipping his fringe to the side and posing for the picture.

‘Yah~ Kyuhyun ya, aren’t you going to introduce your friend to us first?’ Sungmin Ssi asked.

‘Yes, later, min~’

‘Yah~ speaking informal again??!! You….’ Sungmin raised his hand and gesturing to slap Kyuhyun.

‘Okay okay, I am done, Ae Li Ssi, as you already know this is Sungmin hyung and this is Ryeowook hyung. And Hyung, this is Ae Li Ssi, my savior yesterday. Come lets go over there’ The evil king tried to pull me away from my bias! No way!!!!

‘Yah, what kind of recommendation is this? At least let us talk to her for a while!’ Sungmin shouted at Kyuhyun and pulling him back to his side.

‘Hyung, you don’t know, this woman liked you and Ryeowook so much!! I am worried she might attack both of you. I am trying to save you here.’ Said the evil king, innocently~ Sungmin and Ryeowook look at each other and laughed awkwardly while slapping Kyuhyun arm.

‘Thank you very much, Kyuhyun Ssi.’ I said while looking at him with a ‘bright’ smile.

‘Yah, you told me you like them don’t you?’

‘Yes, I never deny that. But do I look like I am gonna to pounce on them?’

‘Hahahahahahaha! Kyuhyun ah~ What an interesting friend you have here. An nyeong ha se yo, I am Sungmin, nice to meet you.’ Sungmin greeted politely and flashed me one of his charming smile with a wink.

‘An nyeong ha se yo, Ryeowook in mi da.’ Ryeowook said as he gave me one of his cute smile and bow his body slightly.

‘An nyeong ha se yo, Sungmin Ssi and Ryeowook Ssi, Nice to meet you. As per what our friend said, I admire both of your very much, can I take picture with you?’

‘Neh, sure. Ryeogaa, you take with Ae Li Ssi first, later help me and Ae Li Ssi before we take a picture later after that, ok? Sungmin answered cheerfully.

‘Neh.’ Ryeowook replied while coming over to my side.

*sigh*‘I am right, nobody cares about me anymore…’ kyuhyun said while looking down at his shoe and shaking his head sorrowfully.

‘Ya~ don’t pretend there. We will help you to take more picture with Ae Li Ssi later, ok?’ Sungmin said as he focus the camera on Ryeowook Ssi and me.

‘Min, only you know me best! Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!’ our kyuhyun Ssi laughed happily while running over to give Sungmin a hug. However, Sungmin gave him a push and shove him aside while concentrating on taking picture for us.

After a round of picture shooting, Kyuhyun look at me and asked ‘Eh, I still don’t understand why you liked Sungmin and Ryeogaa more. I am younger and even more adorable than them don’t you think so?’

‘YAH!!!! You this……’ both Sungmin and Ryeowook shouted at him angrily and push him while our evil king laughed loudly uncontrollably.

I look at him innocently and answered him calmly ‘Cos I liked dongsaeng (younger brother) who listen and behave well.’ That stop his laughter, he looked at me and blink his eye several time.

‘Are you saying I don’t???’ he asks me slowly.

‘Do I have to point that out?’ I asked him back, looking at him.

Both Sungmin and Ryeowook started to roar with laughter at Kyuhyun’s annoyed look.

‘Aigoo~~~ Kyuhyun ah, you finally met your match.’ Ryeowook said while patting him on the back.

Upon hearing this, Kyuhyun started to laugh with them and told them that he wanted to drag me away from them as they are getting too much attention from me.

Finally, he brought me to where Siwon, Henry and Zhou Mi are. Upon seeing me, they all greeted me in Chinese and started to take pictures.

‘Ae Li ah~ I need to bring you to see manager hyung as we need to start doing final touch up already.’He told me after a while. ‘Yah, hyung, I am bringing Ae Li Ssi to see manager hyung.’ Kyuhyun shouted out to his hyung and lead me to where his manager room is.

‘Hi all, please do your best later okay? I shouted to the rest of the super junior.

‘NEH~~they all answered in chorus.

‘Remember to come back to us later, my cutie~’ Donghae shouted out to me.

‘Neh~' I smiled and answer loudly back to him.

‘Ok, I will leave you with manager hyung. He will bring you back to backstage after that. We talk later again ok?' Kyuhyun said to me.

‘Ne, thank you. See you later’

 He smiled at me and turned to walk back to backstage.

‘Kyuhyun ssi!!’ he turned back and look at me again and I shouted ‘HWAITING!!!’ to him.

He smiled and winked at me before he made his way to backstage again.

I knocked at the door and I heard Super Junior manager asking me to go in.

‘Hi, Ae Li Ssi, please have a seat.’

‘Hi, how can I help you?’ I asked him.

‘Ae Li Ssi, are you interested to work in Korea?’

‘MWO???!!’ I exclaimed in surprise. 

 

*JJANG!!!! Long chapter again~ one of my reader (u should know who u are) asked me 'Can Kyuhyun speak english?' Well... I think he can, but this is not my idea of the story... The conversation of this story is all in Korean (please try to imagine) unless other wise stated. Like this chapter we have Chinese here.... And i think next chapter we'll have Malay.... Heheheheheh!! I think so... Comment and suggestion are alway welcome. *

* FYI Ssi = Mr/ Miss

Mian Hae =I am Sorry

A ni yo = No

Hyung =  older brother (boy to boy)

Ara = understand / know*