The scandal

Struck by stars

(Continue Heechul POV)

‘It’s all in the paper today!!!! You are ruining yourself as well as Soheel!!!’

‘But this happen weeks back….’

‘Aish~ this is not the time to discuss when does this happen. What cannot be done has done, I want you to rest at home for at least a week, till further notice. We will tell the press you are oversea right now. Do not answer any question from the press.’

‘But I did nothing wrong why should I hide?’ I protested.

‘Now get back to your dorm, or your home whichever you liked.’

‘Manager hy…’

‘This is an order.’

What is this? Which stupid reporter? Aish…. I called Sohee ssi, she said it’s better for us not to keep in touch for a while…. Is she avoiding me now?

‘Why are you back. Heechul?’ Ae Li asked in surprise, looking up from her computer. ‘I remember….’

I dashed into my room without even looking at her and started to smash things to the floor.

‘Heechul???!!’ I ignore her and continued smashing my things.

‘Nooooo~ she rushed over and snatch over the thing on my hand. ’Ah…………..’  !! She stepped on a piece of broken glass and started to bleed!

‘Yah!!! what are you doing? Are you ok? You are bleeding. I send you to doctor now.’

‘No, it’s ok….. ‘ I ignore her and carried her out of my room.

‘Heechul, it’s ok, send me to my room and get me the first aid kit first, ok? I have to stop these bleeding first.’ She said calmly.

‘Ok~’ I put her on her bed and saw her pulling out the glass herself, biting her lip to stop herself from . I pressed hard on her wound, hoping that will stop the bleeding.

‘I send you to doctor now, ok?’ She nodded and tries to stand up herself. ‘YAH!!!!!!!!! dont move, I will carry you.’

‘…. Ok…. Thanks.’

‘Lucky it’s not a bad cut, just take care of the wound, try not to touch water and change the dressing every day.’

‘Thanks, doctor.’ I said to the doctor and nodded at him as he walk away, leaving us to ourselves.. ‘Let’s go Ae Li, I will carry you.’

‘No… what if someone saw?’

‘Mwo? Why do you still care about this thing when you are in this state already???’

‘No, I insist,I WANT to walk myself.’

‘No!’ I come over trying to carry her but she keeps pushing me away.

 ‘YAH!!!!!!!!!!! Yu Ae Li!!! That’s enough!! Stop your willfulness!!!’

‘Its just a short distance!! Else I am sitting here till Kyu come, he will listen to me.’ She said stubbornly.

‘You Know Kyu schedule are till late of the night don’t you? How are you going to wait till then?’ I tried to suppress my anger.

‘Let me be.’

‘Aish……U!!. All right… lean to my arm, ok?’

‘Go ma wo~’ she said standing up with the other leg, hopping slowly to my car.

‘Allright, there’s no way u can go up the stair like this….Come…’ I said while carrying her up.

‘Ergh…. Go ma wo……’

‘Why are you doing this?’ I asked, putting her on her bed.

‘Because you can’t afford to break this thing..’ she said as she hand me the thing that she snatch from me previously…

‘MWO? Because of this? Are you babo???? Why you????????!!!!!!!!’