The interview

Struck by stars

‘Tell me about you and Ae Li?’

‘………………….Ae Li told you?’

‘So, is Sohee Ssi aware of this?’

‘Not yet……’

‘Yah!!!!! Kim Heechul!! What are you thinking? Is she only your mistress? I won’t allow it!!’

‘Listen to me Kyuhyun ah. I don’t have the time to do it yet! But I assure you I will definitely come clean with Sohee soon.’

‘When?’

‘I don’t know…’

‘Kim Heechul, you better get it done fast!! Let me warn you, if you broke her heart, we are brother no more! AND, I WILL GET HER BACK! Araso?’  

‘Kyuh……’

 I walk away before I lose my control and wave my fist at him.(end of Kyuhyun POV)

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

Heechul POV

‘Heenim…… what happen to Kyu and Ae Li? They seem to be a bit awkward… quarrel? Did Ae Li told u anything?’

‘Nothing happen, Teukie…..’

‘Aish… Hee…. U n Ae Li seem to be very close, too close actually…. What would Sohee ssi think?’ 

‘Teukie……..’

‘Yeap……what?’

 Ae Li…….’ Should I tell Teukie about us?

‘Yeap, what with Ae Li?’

‘Nothing….. don’t worry, everything will be all right….’ Maybe its not the right time yet….

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

Still in Heechul POV

‘Yah~ Ae Li ah…. What are you doing in Kyu’s room?’

‘Packing his bag for China trip.’

‘…………………………….’

‘Heechul???’

‘Yes, what?’

‘Why are you so quiet suddenly?’

‘…………………a ni….’

‘Don’t tell me you are jealous? Hahahahha!!’

‘Will you believe me if I say I am not?’

‘Aigoo….. Don’t be like that….’

‘Ae Li…. You haven’t even packed my bag yet….and….’

‘Heechul, I don’t want Kyu to feel abandon because of you…..’

‘………………………..’

‘Araso?’

‘Neh…..’

‘Later I will help you with your, ok?’

‘Ok,  but now…. Give me a kiss 1st.’ I said as I lean over, closing my eyes and pouting my lip.

‘Yah~ what are you doing? This is Kyu room….. go away.’ Yah~~~ blushing? My Ae Li blushing?

‘Hahahaha! Meaning…. Later we can do what we want in my room??? In that case… Ae Li, ppali~ ppali~’

‘Ah~ Shi ku ro (Keep quiet / u r noisy). Go out and leave me alone…’

‘Aigoo……Hahahahah!! Done? Come, lets go to my room…’

‘Aish…. Cant even let me rest a while?’

‘Ae Li ah…..’ I said while pulling her to my leg, wrapping my arm around her waist, leaning my head on her back.

‘Neh?’ she asked while folding the heap of clothes on my bed.

‘I am gonna tell Sohee about us after our China trip…’ She suddenly froze...

‘………………….’

‘Aren’t you happy?’

‘Heechul, I don’t know….. Do you think this is the right thing to do?’

‘Yes, I don’t want to keep our relationship like this. You don’t wish to be a third party forever right?’ I turned her over to face me….

‘Heechul…..’ I sealed her lip with mine before she can continue her words…

‘Yah~ you……’ she pushes me away, covering with her hand.

‘HAhahahahaha!! First kiss? Aigoo…. I gotten Yu Ae Li’s first kiss!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’

‘Shut up!! Shut up!!  The whole house will hear you babo~’ She said as she tried to cover my mouth with her hand.

I kissed her hand and pulled it away.’I will keep quiet if you kiss me….’

‘Yah~ Kim Heechul….’

‘Yah~ I got Yu Ae Li’s..….’

‘Ara ara.... ok.. ok….’ She pulled me down, blushing and gives me a quick peck on my cheek.

‘Yah~ here.’I said, pointing to my forehead… And here, I pointed at my lips.

‘Kim Heechul, dont be too much…. I will be angry….’

‘Hahahaha!! Ara ara…. Mian hae… But I will tell the rest tonight…’

‘Heechul, but what if…..’

‘They will understand…’

‘Heechul hyung, come out and look at this.’ Donghae called.

‘Mwo? I……’ Heechul kept quiet after he realized Donghae asked him to watch a live TV show about an interview with Wonder Girl….. Sohee ssi actually admit that she is dating a celebrity from a well known boy band!!! The host asked whether the ‘he’ is from Super Junior and she just smiled sweetly at the host…..

‘Yah, hyung~ She admitted it.’ Said Donghae excitedly.

‘Yah~ aren’t you happy?’ Asked Shindong.

‘No, I am not…. I love Ae Li..’

‘Mwo???!!!!’ the rest of the boy exclaimed in surprise.

‘Haa…haha… you are joking aren’t you, Heenim?’ Asked Teukie.

‘NO!’ Heechul said as he pulled me back to his room…..

The members are quite shocked upon hearing about our relationship. But none of them dare to ask anything….Heechul has no intention of explaining further to them and the atmosphere at the dorm is….. Strangely awkward that night… Everyone turn in early as we need to set off to China the next morning…. But Heechul and I can’t sleep at all… We decided to go out for a spin… He stopped near Han River, we just sit inside the car in silent….

‘Ae Li… Don’t worry, I will settle this soon…’

‘How?’

‘Just tell the truth..’

‘Its not as easy as you thought Heechul, what about your image?’

‘I don’t care…’

‘But I care!!! I am not going to let your career destroy just like this!!!’

‘YAH!!! So what do you suggest??? Keep on like this? You want me to keep on dating Sohee and being with you at the same time? Secretly?’

‘………………..’

‘What you want me to do?’

‘Let’s end this now, while we still can salvage…’

‘What do you mean by that?’

‘I mean you and me…Take it as nothing happens.’

‘YAH!!! Whatever happened is already happened, how to TAKE IT as nothing happen? What you want me to do with you, seeing you everyday?’

‘I will go back…’

‘YU AE LI!!! Stop!!!!!!!!!!! you know perfectly well I will die if you do that.’

‘Nobody will die without another person by his / her side…. You will get used to it.’

‘Yu Ae Li!!!! ‘

‘Kim Heechul! Stop shouting at me.’

‘……………………………..’

‘………………………………’

‘Ae Li……’ he hugged me, kissing me gently on the forehead… ‘I am sorry, I shouldn’t shout at u….but please don’t say you will leave me again….’

‘But Heechul, we are stuck…. How are we going to fix this messy situation? I…….am at my wits end now….’

‘There will be a way out…. Just stay by me, ok? Na, Jeongmal saranghae (I, really love u)…..’ he said while kissing my forehead again…

‘Na do… saranghae…..(I love u too)’ I said, hugging him.

‘Ae Li……. Mian hae… to let you suffer so much and causing so many tears…. However, i am unwilling to let go of you no matter what….’

‘No sorry….Heechul, please….. I know you suffered a lot as well…. I am sorry too, I know I do hurt u with my words sometimes …..’

‘So, lets cherish each other, ok?’ Heechul asked while looking at me. I nodded to him and gave him a peck on his cheek. ‘This is not enough….’ He said as he kisses me gently on the lip, pulling me closer to him…. ‘This is our seal, promising not to hurt each other again, all right?’

‘All right..... but now lets go back …..We still need to catch the early flight tomorrow….’ 

'Aigoo.... so unromantic of u to say this after our kiss.....'

'Yah!!! get going and shut up.....'

'Hahahahahhahahahah!!!! aigoo.... when will u stop behaving like a little girl??'

'Get going, Kim Heechul.....'

'Ara... ara.....1 more kiss.....'

'Aish.......are u kissing fish? stop, get going......'

'Ae Li.......'

'Get going.....'

'Aish.......u r driving me crazy.....'

 

*Sorry for the late update... been kinda bz recently... An nyeong n go mawo to my new subscriber,melovesyou   *