Are u keeping something from me?

Struck by stars

Still in Heechul POV

‘Heechul……’ she protested while trying to catch my wandering hand….

‘Sshhhh…. Quiet…..’I pushed down her collar while I kiss her neck….

……

………………

…………………………….

 And suddenly my phone ring!!!!

‘Erm…….Heechul ah…. Ur phone….Heechul….’ She said while trying to push me away.

‘Ignore it….. be quiet…..’ I pull her hands away and carry on planting kisses on her neck, and down to her shoulder now…

However the person who call never give up and keep on calling….and calling….

‘YAH!!! Might be an urgent call!! Go and answer first!!!!!!’ She sat up pushing me away hard and reaches for my phone.

‘YEOBOSEYO!!!!!!!!’ I shouted angrily at my phone…

‘Heechul ah….Manager hyung here….. just wanted to update u……’ Aish…. Manager hyung, its about tomorrow schedule.

‘Neh……’ Aish… cant he just talk briefly and leave me alone???? Ae Li lay down on her bed again, looking at me with her sleepy eyes… Yah~ u can’t sleep…. I went over and shake her gently.

‘Aish….’ She turned her body to the other side, ignoring me and closes her eyes…. Aish… this woman…

‘Ae Li ah…. Wake up, Ae Li ah~ ’ I went over trying to wake her up when manager hyung finally put down the phone.

‘Shut up, and go to sleep…’ Aish…. This woman….. Aigoo…. I need a cold shower…. AISH!!!! Manager hyung, why do you have to call at times like this?????!!!!!!

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

still in Heechul POV

‘Yah!!! You are not to go out in THAT skirt!!!’ I yelled at Ae Li, who’s getting ready to go out.

‘Aish… whats wrong with it?’

‘ITS TOOO SHORT!!!!!!!!!’

‘Kim Heechul Ssi…. Its just a few inches above knee!!! And this is MALAYSIA~ u want me to wear fur coat here?’

‘I don’t care~ you are looking for trouble with that skirt of u, change it.’

‘Phew…. I am late for my meeting, talk to you later all right, bye~ See you at later.’ she said running out fast.

‘YAH!!! YU AE LI!!!! Aish……..’

(End of heechul POV)

******************************************************************************************************************************************

‘So, where are you both going later?’ I asked Suan and Jeannie.

‘Not sure….’

‘Hi~~’ Heechul? Ryeogaa???

‘YAH!! Kim Heechul!! Kim Ryeowook?? Why are you both here???? What if someone see u?’

‘Hahahaha!! I finished my part… coming to pick u up~ I am sorry, I am taking her with me, she cant hang around with u guy~’ Heechul said to Suan and Jeannie.

‘Hahahaha!! Its ok !! its ok~ please go ahead…’

Ya, u know, she is looking for trouble with this outfit of her so…..’

‘Shut up, Kim Heechul….’

‘Hahahahahah!!! Lets go…’

‘Yah….. U promised to show me around right?’ Ryeogaa asked Suan.

‘What? Now? U thought I am that free?’

‘YAH!!!!’ Ryeogaa shouted at her.

‘Aish~ ara ara….. don’t shout…..’ Suan look at Jeanie who is all alone now…

‘Its ok….. get going both of u, I am fine alone…Bye…’ she said to Suan & me.

‘See you~ Ae Li…’ Suan said while walking away together with Ryeogaa, making fun of each other…

‘Neh, see u tomorrow…’

‘Aish…. Kim Heechul!!! What if someone see you? Remember what happen in China?’

‘Don’t worry that much, don’t act like an ajumma here all right? Let’s go…..’

‘And since when Ryeogaa is so interested in Malaysia?’

‘Hahahahah!! Babo….. he is not interested in Malaysia, he is interested in Malaysian…’

‘Huh??’

‘Yah… mind our own business….’

‘Hahahaha!! I think I got what u said….

‘That’s good, show that u r not stupid!!’

‘Yah!!! U…. By the way, Heechul, I am going back to Kuala Lumpur after sending you to airport….This is my address there…’

‘Yah… Ae Li~ u seriously wants us to stay so far away from each other?’

‘Heechul….. no more debating on this issue…..’

‘But how long must I wait before I can see you again?’

‘Heechul…..’

‘Aish….forget about it…’

‘We can talk through internet or phone every day, isn’t it the same?’

‘It’s not the same….I can’t touch you nor kiss or hug u!!!!’

‘……………………….’

‘Aish…. This is making my mood bad….. Let’s not talk about this anymore…..’

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

 ‘Yah~ remember to take care of yourself here ok?’ Heechul said, holding my hand.

‘Yes, I know… you too…..’

‘Ae Li~ visit us soon all right?’ Teukie said.

‘Yes, Teukie, please take care as well…’

‘Noona~ take care~’

‘Neh… u all too…..Kyu?’

‘Li…..’ Kyu come over and gave me a big hug…. (Eng) ‘I will definitely miss you much….’

(E) ‘Me too, please take care.’

‘Yah!!!! Why the sudden switch to English?’ Teukie protested.

‘Hahahahaha!! We enjoyed doing so, can’t we?’ Said evil Kyu to his Teukie hyung…

‘Ok, time for u all to set off to airport… take care everyone….’

‘Take care…’

‘Yah…. I am going…. Take care and I love you….’ Heechul said as he hug me and kiss my cheek…

‘Yes, I am gonna miss u…. I love you too….Chul….’ I tiptoed and gave him a quick peck on his lips.

‘YAH!!!YAH!!! YAH!!! Please spare a thought for all the single persons here!!!’ Teukie protested.

‘Hahahahah!! Sorry…..’

‘Ae Li… Do not come too near, the fans can be quite scary…..’ Heechul said to me.

‘Yes, I will just look at u all from far… wave at me before u go in alright?’

‘Ae Li……’

‘Stop being a baby…. Get going…..’ I gave Heechul a push before he started to aegyo again.

********************************************************************************************************************************************

‘Ae Li…. When are u coming to Korea?’ Heechul asked while ruffling his fringe in front of webcam.

‘Aish…. I need time to make arrangement….’

‘Can you stop walking up and down? Sit properly and talk to me…. I can’t see you clearly like this…’

‘Mian hae…. My room is a mess after a week at Langkawi and I need to tidy up..’

‘Ae Li….. I miss u…..’ Heechul said while pointing his finger at the screen…

‘I miss u too……’ I touched his finger on the screen and I found that….. I miss him terribly as well….

‘Ae Li…. U really won’t consider coming to Korea again?’

‘Heechul…..’

‘Ara ara…. I hate myself too… keep asking the same question when I know the answer myself.’

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

Heechul POV

Aish….. I miss my Ae Li like crazy!!! I wish I can drag her to Korea this minute!!

‘Yah! Heechul ah… here is our schedule for next week…..’

‘Mwo????? Co-filming with Wonder girl? But…….’I looked at Teukie.

‘Can’t be help……’He shrugged his shoulder and look at me.

………………

……………………….

……………………………

‘Heechul ssi, we have a question which we would like to ask u very much…’

‘Hahaha!! What is that?’

‘About ur relationship status…..’

‘Ahahahaha!!! What is there to ask? I love my petals the most!’ especially my special petal, Yu Ae Li….

‘Don’t u ever been in relationship with any celebrity before?’ Aish…. I knew it.. I knew they will ask this… Sohee looked down immediately as the camera focus on her.

‘Aish…… Yah!!! So u o r only interested in Heenim thing?’ Teukie protested.

‘As a matter of fact, I did…..’ I answered short and briefly.

‘So, what happen?’ The host asked again.

‘Hahahaha!!! Something happen….hahahaha!!! Hyung, have u ever been in relationship with celebrity before?’ I tried to transfer the attention from me….

‘Don’t try to distract us…..See what we have here….’ Aish… they even show the old video of me serenading to Sohee ssi previously!!!

Finally the awkward filming session ended… Phew….

‘Heechul oppa…..’

‘Sohee? Um… yeah… How r u?’ This is the 1sttime we talked under the screen after what happen previously…

‘I am fine…. U?’

‘I am doing great as well…. Erm… where are u heading to?’

‘Home….’

‘I send u?’ maybe I should really talk to her.

‘Thanks, oppa…’

We been talking about our recent activities and some trivial matters all the way.

‘Thanks, oppa….’ Sohee said before she gets down the car.

‘Sohee……’ I get down the car and walked over to Sohee.

‘Yes?’ she ask as she turned over and look at me.

‘Erm….. Sohee…. I am sorry… about what happen previously… I hope u r doing fine now….’

‘Oppa…. I am not fine…. I still care for u a lot…’ upon saying this, Sohee started to sob..

‘Sohee…. I am sorry….’

‘Oppa…..’Sohee come over and hug me.

‘Sohee……’ I patted her back and tried to calm her down, feeling really lousy inside…

********************************************************************************************************************************************

Still in Heechul POV

‘Ae Li…..’

‘Chul….. Chul, r u ok? U look tired?’

‘Ae Li….. I met Sohee today, on a TV show…..’

‘Neh? Oh…. I see…. So…. How is she?’

‘She is not very…. Fine…..’

‘Chul…. I am so sorry toward her….’

‘Ae Li….. I feel lousy too….. how I wish u r by my side now…..’

‘Chul….. I am sorry.... But u know I love u no matter where am I right?’

‘Yes…. But sometime knowing is not enough, Ae Li……’

‘……………………….’

‘Ae Li….. I visit u 2 days later?’

‘U has the time?’

‘I think I can…. But I cant stay too long…..But I really wanted to see u badly…’

‘All right, Chul, I will wait for u…. can’t wait to see u too….’

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

‘Ae Li…..U all right?’ Suan come over, stooping down looking at me.

‘Me? I am all right…. Why?’ In fact I am very excited about meeting Chul 2 days later.

‘Erm… so u saw the photos?’ Suan asked carefully.

‘Photos? What photos?’

‘U mean u still don’t know? Aish…..Stupid Kim Ryeowook…..’

‘What is that? What about Ryeogaa??? u better come clean with me….’

‘Ae Li…… Aish…. Look at this urself!!!!’ Suan toss her phone over to me and I saw Heechul holding Sohee…. Taken yesterday!!!

‘…………………………………….’

‘Ae Li….. r u ok??’

‘I am fine…. He told me he met Sohee ssi yesterday….’ But he didn’t tell me he is meeting her after the show….

‘But u don’t seem to know about these photos….’

‘Erm…. Yes, I never seen these photos before this….’

‘Ya, cant be that fast…. That Kim Ryeowook is worried about u thus get me to see how u r….’

‘I am fine, don’t worry…..’ I tried to calm myself down and started to bury myself with job……

Sigh….. what with me? am I doubting Chul? But I am feeling really unhappy about the whole issue….. Why didn’t he tell me what happen after the show? What is going on between them? They are together before this after all….. Sigh…. This is driving me crazy….. I shouldn’t think, I shouldn’t doubt about Chul…. Yes, I have to trust him…..

********************************************************************************************************************************************

Mark drove me back to my apartment after our gathering, he is even gentleman enough to send me up to my apartment. To my surprise, I saw Chul!!!!!

‘Chul!!! Why are u here?’

©’Ae Li… he is?’ Mark asked.

(E) Ah....Mark, this is Heechul. Heechul, this is Mark….’

(E) ‘Hello~ Heechul, nice to meet u.’

(E) ‘Hi…..’

© ‘Ae Li, I am going, see u again~’ (E) Hechul, Bye~’

‘………………………’ Heechul kept quiet and just wave his hand at Mark nonchalantly...

‘Chul……………. U r early!!!! I thought u say u will only reach tomorrow?’ I pounce over and gave him a hug. However, he pushes me away….

‘Lets go in 1st…..’ He doesn’t seem to be …. very happy??

‘Yah…. Nearly forgotten, lets go in….’

‘Yu Ae Li…. Have u forgotten to tell me something?’

‘What?’

‘Who is that guy?’

‘A friend….. why?’

‘Friend? Sending u home at this hour of the time?’

‘He is just being nice as I am not driving today… why are u so worked up?’

‘U sure he is just a friend?’

‘Kim Heechul, what are u suspecting?’

‘U should know what I am referring to…..’

‘Kim Heechul….. what do u mean by this? Why cant u trust me?’

‘How am I suppose to trust u after seeing what happen today?’

‘Kim Heechul, can u please tell me what happen today?’

‘You are seeing another man behind my back!!!!’

‘Kim Heechul!!!!!! What are u saying?’

‘Isn’t that the case? I never heard u talking about that Mark to me!!’

‘Kim Heechul…. Do I have to recommend every of my friend to u?’

‘Why can’t u? U knows everything about me don’t u?’

‘Are u sure I know everything about u?’

‘Yes!’

‘What about u meeting Sohee ssi after the TV show? U did not tell me about this at all!!!’

‘U still get to know about this don’t u?’

‘Yes, but not from u!!! Did I ever question u about this?’

‘Its just not fair!!! Whatever I do will be made know to everyone!! But I don’t know what u are doing behind my back!!! Yes, u did not question me, this show how little u care for me!!!!’

‘…………………………..’

Heechul POV

I regretted it…. I shouldn’t have said that… Tears started to well in her eyes and she looks at me, in dismay.

‘So… this is how u think?’ she asked, looking at my eyes….

‘………………………..’ she is waiting for my answer and started to sob really hard when I did not give her any reply. Tears keep trickling down her face and it caused a tugging pain in my heart..

‘I am so tired of this….. I don’t think I can take it anymore……Heechul….. why don’t we…..’

‘Yu Ae Li!!!! Take back that word, I don’t want to hear that word!!!!!’ I grabbed at her shoulder and pull her into my arms, hugging her hard….

‘Heechul……….I am so tired……’ she is shivering and can’t stop crying…

‘Yu Ae Li….’ I feel so guilty…. But sorry just can’t seem to come out from my mouth…

‘Let me go…. I need a rest…. We are not in the state to talk now….’ She said while pushing me away, still crying….

‘Ae Li…..’

‘Leave me alone, please……’ she pushed me away and went in to her room…. Leaving me alone in the living room….