The confession

Struck by stars

 

Kyuhyun POV

Aish… I should be with Ae Li when thing happen… she looks so pale when I talked to her. She keeps on insisting wanting to apologize to Heechul hyung. However, Teukie hyung and I know thing will turn out to be even awkward if she go and talk to Heechul hyung now. I believe she did not sleep all night, even thought she refuse to let me stay with her, insisting that she wanted to rest early. I hope today schedule will end early so that I can go back and keep her accompany. I saw her sitting down at her room floor hugging her knees when I come back, deep in her own thought…

‘Li~ I am back…’

‘Neh? Kyu? Where are the rest?’

‘ They have their own schedule or things to see to, so I came back alone.’

‘I see….’

‘Lets go~’

‘Where to?’

‘Just follow.’

‘Kyu…..Don’t feel like going out…~’ I ignore her and tried to pull her up. ‘ Don’t force me.’ she said, swinging away my hand looking at me with red, wet eyes for a moment before she bury her face in her hands, broking into tears….

‘I am sorry~ I only…’ I kneel down, putting my hand around her shoulder and placed her head on my shoulder. 

She turns to hug me, crying her heart out.’ I am sorry, Kyu~ for losing my temper at you.’ She said in her tears.

‘It’s ok, cry as much as you want. Cry all your sorrow and stress away, you will feel better then. ‘I said while patting her shoulder.

‘………. I made you shirt wet, you better go and change now…’ she said while wiping her red eyes.

‘It’s ok…. You feel better now?’ She nodded at me and gave me a watery smile.

‘Come, let’s go and grab something to eat. I believe you must have skipped all your meals today.’

‘Kyu…. please let me be willful for one day, all right?’ I don’t want any food. I promise you I will go back to normal tomorrow...’

‘Milk?’ i suggested, she look like she’s gonna faint down any minute.

‘Ok~’

‘I go and bring you some.’

‘Thanks, kyu~’

Sigh…. She looks so….. Vulnerable, yet trying hard to be strong and shoulder everything herself.  Looking at her like that…. Makes me think whether it’s the right thing for her to come to Korea? 

**********************************************************************************************************************************

(still in Kyu POV)

‘Li?’ I knocked at her door softly. ‘Aish…. How long did you cry alone yesterday? Your eyes are so swollen….’

‘Um… Do I look ugly?’

‘Hahahahaha!!! No…. come, you will listen to me today right?’

‘Yes…. What do you want?’

‘Lets go out.’

‘NO…. how can I go out in this state?’

‘Hahahah!! Don’t u know how to cover it up with make up? And Sunglasses?’

‘Where…’

‘It’s a secret, just follow~’

‘All right…. Give me a second….’ She went in to prepare herself…. Aish…. Why do I keep having this this tugging pain inside my heart upon seeing her tears??

‘JJANG~~~~ here is it~’

‘Where is this place?’

‘Erm…..Li~Lets not  speak Korean for 1 day.’

‘Huh? What is that’s? You going to speak Chinese with me then?!!’

‘Come on n u will know~’

‘AH~~~ I know this place!!! Kyu, this is English Village? The one u all visited during Super Junior Full House?’

‘Hahahaah!! Yeah~ But I am not there that time.’

‘ So……….. are we going to speak English today?’

(Kyu spoke in english) ‘Of course, my fair lady~’

‘(E= in english) ‘Hahahah!! All right, cant wait to go in..’

(E) ‘Lets go, my dear Li~’

(E) ‘Thanks~’

(E) ‘Please allow me to introduce myself, I am handsome Kyu, your guide today.’

(E) ‘Oh my god! I am impressed, your English is really good.’

(E) ‘Yeah, not too late to know now right? Please remember my parents are in eduction industry. ’

(E) ‘Yes, now I know… since you can speak English well, why would you still get lost in Singapore then?’

(E) Hahahaha!!! I lost my way because I am not familiar with the environment, not because of language barrier. And I don’t want to risk asking help from just any one over there… what if she is a fan girl?’

(E) ‘Yeah…. Our Mr Perfect Cho Kyuhyun with high popularity might be abducted right?’

(E) ‘I am glad you understand.’

(E) ‘Hahahahaha!!! Sorry, my mistake for asking stupid question~ So, my dear guide, what are we gonna do today?’

(E) ‘Lets just look around see what we can do?’

(E) ‘All right’.

We spend whole day in English Village participating in some activities and looking around. The visitor is not much today, and the best part is they are most of them are tourist so we are actually quite comfortable here.

(E) ‘Li~ Are you tired?’

(E) ‘I am fine, but I think we have to go back now as it’s quite late…’

(E) ‘All right, lets grab a bite 1st shall we?’

(E) ‘ Ok, so what do our handsome guide suggest?’

(E) ‘Erm….. do you miss Chinese food?’

(E) ‘Are you craving for it?’

(E) ‘ I am fine with anything, as long my lady is happy.’

(E) ‘All right, Chinese food then. Thanks, so sweet of you…’

(E) ‘Lets go~’

(E) ‘Kyu….. Thanks so much….’

(E) ‘You are most welcome. Lets go~’

***************************************************************************************************************************************

(still in Kyu POV)

‘Yah~ Kyu, noona~ where have u both been the whole day?’ Minnie asked upon seeing us.

‘Brought her out for a spin~’

‘So noona are you feeling better now?’ Minnie asked.

‘Yeah, I am fine, don’t worry~ Thanks~ had your dinner?’

‘Noona, don’t worry, we eaten, you must be tired by now, rest early, all right?’

(E) ‘Kyu, enjoyed myself very much today~ thanks~’

(E) ‘Yeah… think you must be tired of speaking Korean, just wanted to let you have a breather~’

(E) ‘ So thoughtful of you, my little boy~’ she said while ruffling my hair…

‘YAH!!! YAH!!! YAH!!! What is this? English lesson?’ Teukie hyung asked.

(E) ‘Hahahaha!! I think that’s enough for today, lets switch back to Korean shall we, my fair lady?’

(E) ‘All right~ we are left with no choice don’t we?’

‘YAH~~ u two still speaking in English?’ Teukie hyung protested.

‘Ara ara, Teukie hyung, switches back to Korean all right? Seriously, I think its time you try to improve your English…’

‘YAH!!!!!’ Teukie hyung shouted at me.

‘Hahahahahaha!!!! Li, lets go in….’

‘All right, rest early later ya~’

‘Neh~’ So good to see her smile again… I hope this is the last time I see her crying…. (end of Kyuhyun POV) 

************************************************************************************************************************************

Heechul POV

I decided not to wait anymore~ I will confess to Sohee ssi today. I don’t want to wait for TV show arrangement before I can meet her, I don’t want to see her as singer or celebrity, I want to see her as my yeoja chingu (girl friend).  Where is she now? Her schedule for today should be ending soon.. There she is.

‘An nyeong, Sohee ssi~’

‘Heechul Ssi? Neh, an nyeong ha se yo~~’ she greeted me politely, with her usual cute smile.

‘Do you have any schedule or appointment later?’ I asked.

She shook her head and asked ‘why?’

‘Since then, shall we go somewhere?’ Great!!  She should have time for me then.

‘Erm… ok… but where to?’

‘You will now when we are there, come on hop in.’

‘Ok~’

I brought her to a pub, we drink while we chatted a bit. The customer tonight is not much, good…

‘Sohee ssi…. Excuse me a while….’

‘Ok….’

I walked back to her and gave her a bunch of rose. ‘Will you be my yeo ja chin gu?’ I asked her directly.

‘Heechul ssi….I………….’ She looked at me, not knowing what to say. Aish~ just say yes….

Instead of saying yes, she dragged me out of the pub ‘what are you doing Heechul Ssi?’

‘Confessing.’ I told her, looking straight at her eyes. ‘I don’t want to look at you from far anymore, will you be my Yeo ja chin gu?’ I popped the question to her again.

‘Well, Heechul ssi, this is a bit too sudden, can you please give me some time to think over?’

‘But why? Its either yes, or no.’

‘Heechul ssi, please don’t force me….’ she is on the verge of crying.. Aish. Why am I forcing her like this?

‘All right. So how long do I have to wait? Don’t cry, all right?’ i said while trying to take her in my arms.

‘ I don’t know, please give me more time. I am very confused myself right now. ‘She pushed me away gently, avoiding my eye...

‘All right, I shan’t  force you… but let me know ASAP, ok? I requested, holding her arm, forcing her to face me.

‘Yes….’ She answered looking down. I send her back, disappointed and we did not talk throughout the journey…….

******************************************************************************************************************************************

(still in Heechul POV )

I stayed at dorm immersing myself in Soju whenever I have no schedule. Shindong said I still stand a chance as she did not reject me straight away. But to me, this is no better than reject. Maybe she just don’t want to say it straight in front of my face. Yah~ how many days had I cooped myself in my room already? 3 days? Heebum, where is Heebum?

‘Heebum….’ I called out .  The rest of the members are out and the house is very quiet right now. ‘Heeb....’ suddenly I saw Ae Li ssi, sitting on her ‘favorite spot’ at the balcony. Yah~ why is this woman sleeping here instead of her room? Wait, is that Heebum on her lap? Heebum jumped down from her lap upon seeing me. Ae Li ssi opened her eyes as Heebum jump down.

‘Heechul Ssi? You’re up?’ she asked while standing up, stretching herself a little.

‘Yeap.’ I answered and started to walk back to my room.

‘Heechul Ssi~ can you please open the door?’ That woman again~ what she want?

‘Ergh, This is honey water.’

‘Thanks.’  She brought me a glass of warm honey water to relieve my hangover. I take over the glass and drink it down in one gulp. She takes away the empty glass and I saw Heebum followed her to the kitchen.

‘Heebum ah… hungry? Wait a while ok? I prepare your dinner right now.’ She said to Heebum while its fur. Heebum purred to her obediently while rubbing itself to Ae Li Ssi’s leg.

‘How do you know Heebum wants dinner?’ I asked her. Its not usual for Heebum to get close to stranger.

‘Oh…. cos I saw you always feed Heebum at this time of the day, so I think Heebum should be hungry by now.’ She answered while putting Heebum food into the plate.

‘So, you are the one who take care of Heebum these few days?’

‘Kyuhyun helped as well, although Heebum doesn’t quite like the idea of him touching the food.’

I giggled at her remark. ‘Thanks’ I said to her as she made her way out of kitchen.

She turns over and shook her head, heading straight into Ryoogaa room, feeding Ddangkoma.

‘Hechul ssi, dinner is ready.’ She called out to me.

‘Neh~ aren’t you going to eat together?’  I asked.

‘It’s ok, I think I will clean up first. Min and Kyu is almost home too, I will wait for them.’ I think she is just trying to avoid me.

‘You seem to be very close to Kyu.’

‘Yes, he is just a… big kid who never grow up…’ she said while cleaning up the kitchen.

‘Its Saturday, why don’t you go out?’

“I prefer to stay at home and rest, its crowded everywhere and it can be very irritating…’

‘……..’

‘Heechul Ssi~ don’t you bring Champagne and Baengshin back here?’

‘Seldom, there’s someone to take care of them, as Heebum will be jealous of Champagne.’

‘Is that so?’ she ‘asked’ Heebum and Heebum meowed innocently at her. ‘You bad bad thing….’ She said as she tickled Heebum and Heebum trying to ‘fight’ her off with claws.

‘So tomorrow you gonna stay at home again?’

‘Ne…. ‘ she answered while playing with Heebum.

‘Not boring?’

‘I got Heebum and Ddangkoma~ there are my best weekend pal. Am I right, Heebum?’

‘Meoooww~’ answered Heebum.

‘Mwo? Ddangkoma is you chingu too? Ahahahahahhahha!! What can he do? Sticking out his head and say hi to you?’

‘Erm… Ddangkoma ‘s a good listener.’

‘Don’t Kyu listen to you?’

‘Hahahahaha!! There are something that I don’t feel like telling Kyu as well. So I will tell Ddangkoma or Heebum, especially when it come to complaining about the evil Kyu.’

‘And me?’ I asked her.

‘Yeh? You? A ni ya….. hahahha!!’ she laughed awkwardly.

‘No wonder Heebum been kinda of cold to me recently.’

‘Mwo? She said.

‘Hahahahahahah!!’  we both laughed out loud together.

‘You want to see Champagne and Baengshin?’ I asked.

‘Erm… just curious… do you have photos? She asked, sitting down in front of me.

‘Don’t bother about photo, I intended to visit them tomorrow, coming with me?’

‘Ne?!!’ 

*Big welcome to my new subscriber Whitephoenix and Teukie_is_mine_13...*